Interested?

The place where role players come to play! If you want to start an interactive war, chat with real citizens of the town, or find other uses for your faction, this field can accommodate those desires. As with anything else, please try to keep your role playing appropriate... but you're still welcome to have a little fun!
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

The steampunk sounds cool.
Online family
Christian's nephew
Sammy's Bro and moderator between Sammy and Woody and her partner in randomnes
Woody's younger brother and best friend And married to Joy and forgot about it Dolls third cousin
Yes, since my sweetheart lives in the clouds
I must float on them. - Limerick

Blitz....do not flirt when you have a gf already!!!! Gahhhhhh..these tweens need to learn proper gentlemanly behaviour!!!
Blitz: I am a teen
* Black_Ghost buries the two peeps...err chicks...err dude and a chick
'Here lies blitz the dude, and IT the chick.
* IrishTiger is not being buried beside Blitz.
Doll knows everything about her sweet baboo
BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Check out my blog by order of the king.
http://blitzkrieglight.blogspot.com/
Skid
Still standing tall

Post by Skid »

Skid wrote:...I also need to know what days/time of day people will be available to play.
Without a solid idea of what times people can play, hosting any kind of dedicated roleplaying session is going to be impractical. I'm realizing that a closed-circle game like the Atlantic cruise mystery isn't going to work until we have an established player base that can be trusted to hang around.

That said, if people can help me work out some session times, I'm more than happy to field a less-restrictive story that's more open to joining and dropping. We can tackle more focused games after a steady schedule has been worked out.

Are you available for a number of hours on Sunday? Monday? Tuesday? Wednesday? Thursday? Friday? Saturday? What time of day? What time zone are you in?

For myself, Saturday or Wednesday afternoon/evenings would work most reliably, though plenty of other times would work as well.
Tikvah
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Tikvah »

That would work fine for me.
Lark
I've been here a bit

Post by Lark »

Hello! I've done a lot of RPGs before and would love to join! Is it still going to happen?
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

I would love to do this, but I'm afraid Wednesday and Saturday evenings are about the worst possible times for me :p
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Pengwin
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic

Post by Pengwin »

Sameria_ZX wrote:Hello! I've done a lot of RPGs before and would love to join! Is it still going to happen?
Skid needs to people to tell him the times the can play so he can schedule it to happen.
The Doctor wrote:I would love to do this, but I'm afraid Wednesday and Saturday evenings are about the worst possible times for me :p
Skid said he's pretty flexible. So what times can you play?
:wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky:
Lark
I've been here a bit

Post by Lark »

I probably can get on at 7:00 - 8:00 PM. Also 12:00 - 1:00 PM. Central time zone.
Last edited by Lark on Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

Penguin wrote:
The Doctor wrote:I would love to do this, but I'm afraid Wednesday and Saturday evenings are about the worst possible times for me :p
Skid said he's pretty flexible. So what times can you play?
I'm usually available anytime except 1 PM - 4 PM PST Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. And also 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM PST Wednesdays, and 5:30 PM - 9:00 PM PST Saturdays. But my family is a bit spontaneous, so my schedule usually gets blown to smithereens. :p
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
LIGHTNING
Pilgrim

Post by LIGHTNING »

Is it too late for me to join in?
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

My schedule is horrible I can be around from about 5-6 and 8-9 pm all throughout the weekdays of school. Fridays till ten and Saturdays till nine. Sundays from 5 after I usually can be on. This is GMT
Online family
Christian's nephew
Sammy's Bro and moderator between Sammy and Woody and her partner in randomnes
Woody's younger brother and best friend And married to Joy and forgot about it Dolls third cousin
Yes, since my sweetheart lives in the clouds
I must float on them. - Limerick

Blitz....do not flirt when you have a gf already!!!! Gahhhhhh..these tweens need to learn proper gentlemanly behaviour!!!
Blitz: I am a teen
* Black_Ghost buries the two peeps...err chicks...err dude and a chick
'Here lies blitz the dude, and IT the chick.
* IrishTiger is not being buried beside Blitz.
Doll knows everything about her sweet baboo
BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Check out my blog by order of the king.
http://blitzkrieglight.blogspot.com/