Interested?

The place where role players come to play! If you want to start an interactive war, chat with real citizens of the town, or find other uses for your faction, this field can accommodate those desires. As with anything else, please try to keep your role playing appropriate... but you're still welcome to have a little fun!
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Shadowfax wrote:Ok, I will participate. But you know, allot of girls will probably haveta play guys. ;)

BTW, is anyone else's Gowers messed up? For example, the Lost Kingdom RPG is at the bottom of the page for me, and they're all messed up. :mad:
*cough* Darcie alphabetized the board so all the threads for each RPG were together, thus keeping it more organized.
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

Yanny wrote:Anyone interested in an Arrethtrae RPG? Arrethtrae like from the kingdom series.
What do you guys think of my idea?
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

Almost done with the Romance RPG storyline, hopefully will have it posted this week. :D
*insert provocative quote here*
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

Yanny wrote:Anyone interested in an Arrethtrae RPG? Arrethtrae like from the kingdom series.
Does anyone want to join :(
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

Sorry Yanny, never heard of it.

Ok people, I'm tired of scrolling to the second page just to post in an RPG. :x Some fix this? Please? Contact Darcie? Termite?
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

:shrugs: Darcie fixed the board so everything would be in alphabetical order. That way, all three of the RPG threads would be together so no one would have to scroll around looking for the separate threads. Besides, there's a second page button on the top right of the page. :-
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Since Shadowfax did contact me about this, I came to check out the forum. I'd suggest that RPGs that are not being used currently (not posted in for 6 weeks or more) and maybe the sign up topics for active RPGs be regularly moved to the archive subforum. Termite, as the forum moderator, you have the power to make decisions on this. I'm sure all of you guys as the users of this forum can work out what the best solution to this is!
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Alrighty. I'll ponder it, and everyone just go ahead and PM me or post here to let me know what you think. :yes:
Love you always, SnC
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I like darice's idea. :yes:
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

NARNIA!!!!!!!!!!!! I would be interested. I've never participated in an RPG before, so I might need some tips but I would love to do it! Anyone else?

\:D/
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

iluvsns wrote:NARNIA!!!!!!!!!!!! I would be interested. I've never participated in an RPG before, so I might need some tips but I would love to do it! Anyone else?
I am currently still writing the storyline. It shall be finished soon. ;)
*insert provocative quote here*
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

Yes, we should proceed with Darcie's idea. :yes:
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

*in a Edwin voice* darcie, prrrroocceeeed. \:D/
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

exactly... I would love to try my hand at RPGing

\:D/
Scion's Light
Fire = good
Fire = good

Post by Scion's Light »

I have an Idea for a Sci fy redo RPG. A better constructed and much more flexible Guardian Ages RPG. Anyone interested?
ImageImageImage

"They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night." -Edgar Allen Poe: Eleonora
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

do you have more details?
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
Scion's Light
Fire = good
Fire = good

Post by Scion's Light »

I'm using the platform I used in The Guardian Ages: RPG (presently in the Archives) but with a plot change. Instead of going off planet, I'm going to make this so all the Dragoonians are staying on the planet, and they are going to be sent to help control some unusual attacks and events happening in a place I am yet to reveal. It will take a bit of true Role-playing, meaning that you will really have to get into your character and the different society and environment of the Dragoonians Race and world.
ImageImageImage

"They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night." -Edgar Allen Poe: Eleonora
Galaxy X
The Legend
The Legend

Post by Galaxy X »

Would anyone be interested in another Starwars RPG? Like maybe like in the days of the old republic? I think it would be fun.
Scion's Light
Fire = good
Fire = good

Post by Scion's Light »

I might be, depending on the plot. :-k
ImageImageImage

Galaxy X
The Legend
The Legend

Post by Galaxy X »

Scion's Light wrote:I might be, depending on the plot. :-k
Yeah, If we do I'll have to do some research.