Notifications of Absence

The place where role players come to play! If you want to start an interactive war, chat with real citizens of the town, or find other uses for your faction, this field can accommodate those desires. As with anything else, please try to keep your role playing appropriate... but you're still welcome to have a little fun!
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Notifications of Absence

Post by Termite »

Alright guys. I know we all frequently disappear for lengths of time at one point or another- whether it be an overload of school, a vacation, or whatever. So for those of you who are in multiple RPGs (and those only in one), go ahead and post here letting us know for how long you'll be gone, who you want to control your characters, if you want them to float along, etc. This way we keep the board from getting cluttered with threads for absences If you're too lazy to post in more then one thread... *coughElishacough* heehee and it's an easy check to see who's controlling whose character(s). :D

And, um, I'm not sure the title is grammatically correct, so bear with me. =P
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Termite wrote:Alright guys. I know we all frequently disappear for lengths of time at one point or another- whether it be an overload of school, a vacation, or whatever. So for those of you who are in multiple RPGs (and those only in one), go ahead and post here letting us know for how long you'll be gone, who you want to control your characters, if you want them to float along, etc. This way we keep the board from getting cluttered with threads for absences If you're too lazy to post in more then one thread... *coughElishacough* heehee and it's an easy check to see who's controlling whose character(s). :D

And, um, I'm not sure the title is grammatically correct, so bear with me. =P
Since I'm in well over 20 RPG's O:) I've decided to leave the Promised One for now. :yes: Why? Because of school overload and extra work :x . So I leave Tishbi to the hands of Elisha and SNC to control for me. Termite, you can too only if you have need of something of him. ;) That's it. \:D/
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Modnote: Guys, this is one topic I'll have to insist stays on topic. No spamming, period. Anything that doesn't pertain to the topic of leaving or acknowledging your agreement (or disagreement) to take a character will be deleted. Thank you. :)
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Well, in that case, I find myself in sort of the same situation as Marvin, and I will PM those whom I will allow to control my characters, if needs be.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

This weekend I will be gone on a youth retreat. I will PM the people I want to control my characters on The Resistance and Children of the Forbidden. For the rest of the RPGs, my characters can be NPCs until I return. :yes:
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I got word from a friend of Elisha's that she won't be back until later. Time frame is unsure.

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

^Yikes...ummm, what are we going to do on the Resistance?

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

And here's the worst part. Her friend said this: I can tell you the minimum would be sometime next month, and the max might be between the end or beginning of the year, does that help?

Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Well, I am pretty sure I am going to be gone this weekend. So, all of my characters will be NPCs until I return. Though, I would like Marvin to takeover Sasha for me until I am back. :yes:
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Sapphire wrote:Well, I am pretty sure I am going to be gone this weekend. So, all of my characters will be NPCs until I return. Though, I would like Marvin to takeover Sasha for me until I am back. :yes:
Gotcha. So I'm running three charries in one RPG, eh? ;)

StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

I'm not going to be absent, perse....but since I'm trying to write a 50k novel my posts on the RPG's will be slowing down.
Not like I've been posting fast anyways :-
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

I'm going to be too busy to get on the ToO from Thursday until Saturday or Sunday, so I'm going to see if I can find people to play my characters. :yes:

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

I'm going away for Thanksgiving so I won't be able to post until Monday :yes: If needed Termite, BBB, or Marvin can take over my characters.
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Since I'm gonna be really busy, I probably won't be on the ToO RPGs much. Elisha/Gabriel/SnC can control my characters. I will still pop around. :)

Mark Prescott
Still standing tall

Post by Mark Prescott »

I'm going to be gone for about two weeks starting tomorrow, so I would like to leave my characters to Scion's Light.
~Mark Prescott~
Scion's Light
Fire = good
Fire = good

Post by Scion's Light »

I shall do my best Mark, and thanks. ;)
ImageImageImage

"They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night." -Edgar Allen Poe: Eleonora