Regis Returns -- RPG

The place where role players come to play! If you want to start an interactive war, chat with real citizens of the town, or find other uses for your faction, this field can accommodate those desires. As with anything else, please try to keep your role playing appropriate... but you're still welcome to have a little fun!
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

"Oh, okay,"replies Connie. Connie sighs and says, "I'll have to find some one else. See ya." Connie is bored again. Here shift is almost over and there is nothing left to do so she goes to find Whit to ask him if she can go ahead and go.

OOC: When does the action start?
Love You, Lee! :hug:
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"I May do silly things, but I do them with enthusiasm!"
"A Day without Laughter is a day wasted."
"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

Check out the free, fun, and fantastic shop: Express Yourself By Alyssa!

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

OOC: Whit, Jason, and Richard should probably come up with a plan for finding Regis. :yes:

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Whit sat in the kitchen, thinking. He couldn't believe Regis was coming back. Suddenly, he was pulled out of his contemplations by a rapping on the back door. He grabbed the broom and walked slowly to the door.

_______

Richard banged on the door. He looked behind him before entering the door quickly. On the way to Whit's End, he felt that someone was following him.

He had a feeling of dread that had been growing ever since he arrived in Odyssey. This whole thing brought back memories of things from the past. Memories of how the first time this happened, Richard had been on the other side. He pushed those feelings away and turned to Mr. Whitaker.
"We need to come up with a plan. Let's go up to your office and call Jason."
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

Mandy walked through the door at Whit's End & headed fo her favorite booth. Ice cream or a soda?
*insert provocative quote here*
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Connie was just heading upstairs to find Whit when she saw Mandie walk in the Shop. "Hey Mandie!" she called, "How's it going?" She ran back to the booth Mandie was at to get her order.,
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

Trent walked in a few seconds after Mandy did and looked around the shop, a smile forming its way onto his lips as he noticed the counter was free. He loved hanging around the counter--mostly for nostalgic purposes, but it was a legitimate reason all the same. "Hmm," he murmured to himself. "Ice cream for brain food or soda?"
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Connie is just about to Mandie's table when she sees Trent walk in the door. "Oh, hey Trent! What can I get for you today?" But on the inside she wants to say: "You guys should sit together, you guys ARE perfect for each other." ;)

Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Beth was nearly finished writing her essay. She then heard the door open. She knew it was her roommate, Juanita. So, she didn't bother to turn around.

"You're singing,"

Elizabeth jumped at Juanita's comment. I was singing? Oh boy. She turned to face her roommate and nervously asked, "I...I wa..was singing?"

She replied, "Hey, don't worry. It was really good. You have a great singing voice."

Elizabeth smiled weakly then turned back to her essay, "Thanks," She murmured.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

"Hi Connie! How are you today?"

Mandy ignored Trent on purpose, even though it was extremely difficult. If he wants to talk to to me, then he will.
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

OOC:
Connie K. wrote:"You guys should sit together, you guys ARE perfect for each other." ;)
:shame:

lol ;)

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
TigerintheShadows

Trent smiled warmly at her. "Nothing for now, I'm fine." Indecision was a horrible thing, but it was what was Trent was experiencing at the moment.

He looked at Mandy, who had pointedly turned her back to him. He cocked an eyebrow, a la Sherlock Holmes. They hadn't had a fight or anything recently--in fact, they rarely even had anything vaguely resembling an argument. So, he wondered, why clam up on him all of a sudden?

He shrugged it off and sat down next to her, deciding to take the straightforward route. "Hey." His tone was casual, as though he didn't notice that his own girlfriend was point-blank attempting to ignore him. "What's up?"
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

"Hm? Oh, hi Trent. How...how are you?"

Mandy was distracted, & didn't even look at Trent. She felt positive that he wouldn't want to speak with her anyways. He sounded as upset as she felt.
She picked at her napkin, & glanced into his eyes. Don't do it, don't do it...
TigerintheShadows

"Oh, fine. And you?" Both eyebrows were raised now; Trent's curiosity as to her mood was officially piqued. She seemed to be trying hard not to look at him, but was doing so anyway. At this point, Trent was trying really hard not to show his amusement.
Last edited by TigerintheShadows on Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AIO tumblr sideblog
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Connie was going to go see if Mandie wanted anything, but when se saw Trent and Mandie sittting together "nervously" and decided to wait. As Connie was walking back to the counter, she smiled at herself. "They are so cute together," Connie thought, "I can't wait to see them walk down the isle some day together."

OOC: Don't worry, we won't do much of this romance stuff when we get the action started. This is just while were waiting. :D

Tags fixed --Termite

ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

OOC: I'm kinda just waiting for Marvin to post, but......
IC:
Whit sat in his office with Richard. He had called Jason, but hadn't gotten an answer. "So, do you have any theories about this alleged reappearance, Richard?"

_____

"Well, not really. I have a few, but they're not very likely."
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Mandy looked at Trent. The corners of his lips were beginning to turn up as if he was trying to restrain laughing at her. She frowned unhappily.
"Are you laughing at me?!"
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

As Connie saw that Mandie looked kind of upset, she thought this would be a good time to but in. :D She walked over to the table. "Uh, Mandie, you never ordered, you want anything?, and Trent, you sure you don't want anything?," but as soon as she said, that Connie regraded it, she should've waited to talk. "Oh Connie!," She thought, "why don't you just shut up?" ;)

TigerintheShadows

Trent immediately whipped his head around at the voice to face Connie, who looked somewhat stricken. "It's fine, Connie. I'm good."

He turned back to face Mandy, a person who he'd rather not have mad at him--any smart person (or stupid person, for that matter) knew that when Mandy got mad, she got mad. "And no, I'm not laughing at you," he replied, "and I'm sorry if it looked that way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Elizabeth was finished with her essay. She talked to Juanita for a few minutes. Then she decided to take a walk. She was at McAlister Park when she heard her phone ring. She got it out of her pocket and answered, "Hello?...Hello?...Anyone there?" She shrugged and put her phone back in her pocket. That was very strange. She checked the call to see if she could recognize the number. She didn't. Maybe it was the wrong number. Something like that.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

"Oh, okay, Trent," Connie replied relieved Trent had said that, "And...um...Mandie?"

This probably wasn't the right time, but she was already there. She hoped Mandie wouldn't get mad at her and that things would work out between her and Trent.