Regis Returns -- RPG

The place where role players come to play! If you want to start an interactive war, chat with real citizens of the town, or find other uses for your faction, this field can accommodate those desires. As with anything else, please try to keep your role playing appropriate... but you're still welcome to have a little fun!
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

Mandy smiled at Trent's fake voice. "Can we maybe, go somewhere private to talk?"

She dropped her voice to a quiet whisper,"Because of...*ahem* Connie. You know...she may try to listen in...and..."

She looked at the chocolate soda & closed her eyes sadly.
*insert provocative quote here*
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

OOC: IDANCE, I am up in Whits Office at the moment, so you guys are alone. :yes: Funny line though. :D Do you REALLY think that Connie would listen in? ;)
Love You, Lee! :hug:
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"I May do silly things, but I do them with enthusiasm!"
"A Day without Laughter is a day wasted."
"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

Check out the free, fun, and fantastic shop: Express Yourself By Alyssa!

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

OOC: Well, ID4J knew that, but I don't Mandy was aware of that! ;)
And yes, I do! \:D/
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Elizabeth thanked Connie. She took the book downstairs and sat at a booth. She saw Mandy and Trent sitting together. She knew them from CCCC. They sure make a cute couple. She then opened up the book and began to read. As she got further and further into the book, she became unaware of her surroundings.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

Trent nodded. "Yeah, I get it. That does sound a lot like Connie." He thought for a minute, then added, "How about the library? It's quiet, and I think Eugene's the only person who frequents it anyway."
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

"Hello, Connie," Richard said. Then he looked at Whit, waiting for him to answer Connie's question.

______

"Connie, something's going on. But none of us even know what it is, and there's no use in getting you worried about some theory." Whit sighed. "But if you really want to know.....I'll tell you. Richard has some information that seems to point to Dr. Blackgaard."
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

"Dr. Blackgaard?" Connie was dumbfounded. He was supposed to be gone.

"Well.....What IS the information?" Connie asked. Then decided she should sit down, she was getting pretty worked up. She slid into one of the chairs and waited to here the story. She was like a little girl about ready to here a Fairy Tale.....
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Ex Special Agent Frank Phillips sat at his computer.
As he concluded a ‘business transaction’ his henchman came in. “When are we gonna get rollin’ boss?”
“Patience,” Philips replied, “You know what he said. We wait for the word before we do anything.”
He gave a wry smile and added, “Always do what the doctor orders.”
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Jason tried not to show his annoyance at the delay Connie caused. He just remained silent and thought, Regis is working as we speak and we're not even planning!

Jason glanced as Whit would the look of 'Dad, please tell her quickly so we can get on?'

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Whit glanced at Jason and saw his expression. "I think I'll let Richard tell you Connie. But it's going to be quick. We have some work to do."

OOC: Um, TKD, is there a certain plot that you have in mind, or should I make something up?
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

OOC: The villains do have a plot, it's up to the 'good guys' to figure it out.

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
TigerintheShadows

I think he's wondering what the villain's plot is so that he knows what the heroes are trying to figure out. ;)
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

OOC: So, is this going to continue....Hello, Connie is in suspense! :D

TigerintheShadows

Really? YES! Our jobs have been completed, you guys!
AIO tumblr sideblog
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

"Yes, the library sounds good. Can we go now, please?"
TigerintheShadows

"Sure. C'mon." There was no trace of humor in his voice now, and that was intentional. What was going on with Mandy? She seemed a bit...out of sorts. As they walked, he gazed at her, and noticed that she looked tired, and she was acting rather irritable. She never acted this way, not even during exams. In high school during exams she'd never complained at all when they had to spend their evenings relentlessly studying instead of simply hanging out, and it was past exam week at the college anyway. So what's up with her? Before she could figure out that he was staring at her, he averted his gaze and simply looked ahead to the library doors.
AIO tumblr sideblog
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Richard paused for a moment, then spoke. "Well, a couple of days ago, I came across a memo from NSA that says Dr. Blackgaard is on the loose. It also said he's out for revenge. That's all we know."

OOC: I know, that's cheap. But I couldn't think of anything creative. :anxious:
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

"Really? Doctor Blackgeard was released? Wow....well what are we gonna do. And yes, I said WE." Connie was amazed and not determined to do something about this.

Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Mandy & Trent entered the library. Mandy suddenly freaked out.
"You know what? Never mind, I'm sorry, but I have to go home. I''ll talk to you later, Trent."
Mandy rushed out of the room, & almost ran over a small kid. Tripping over her own feet, she tried to stand up & run to the front door.
TigerintheShadows

Trent, utterly bewildered, watched as Mandy, in all her spastic glory, zoomed out of Whit's End. That girl cuts through crowds like a weedeater through grass, he thought. Then he chuckled and shook his head. I've been spending too much time around Mr. Walton.

Still, that was extremely weird, even for Mandy. Trent rubbed his chin (ignoring the sandpapery feeling on his fingertips as he did so and making a mental note to take a look at that to judge whether he needed another shave or not) in thought. Against his better judgement, he decided to ask Connie about it later.

However, he had the feeling that Connie might not want to be bothered at the moment; she'd had quite the stricken appearance when she was talking to him and Mandy earlier. So, he decided, I suppose it's best not to let that chocolate soda go to waste...
AIO tumblr sideblog