Regis Returns -- RPG

The place where role players come to play! If you want to start an interactive war, chat with real citizens of the town, or find other uses for your faction, this field can accommodate those desires. As with anything else, please try to keep your role playing appropriate... but you're still welcome to have a little fun!
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

OOC: Ooo..I want in on this conversation! \:D/

IC: "You would, wouldn't you?" She sighed. "Alright, I'll come with you."
*insert provocative quote here*
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

Jellyfish saw that two kids were walking there way, he quickly turned his head so they couldn't see his face and pretended to be looking at the sports car driving by.
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

Trent paused. "You know," he finally said, "if you get hurt, I hope you realize that even though I'll pay for any doctor bills, it was your fault."
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

"Oh, thank you, Trent. Thank you very much. But wait, get hurt? Why would I get hurt? You don't think that...."
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

"Let's just take a walk around town." Jason replied. Then he added, "Or at least make it look like that."

He went to the front door and again held the door for Connie. "Remember Connie, this is just a walk around town, nothing's up." he said.

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

"Got it," Connie replied to Jason. She stepped out of Whitsend to the cool air. So, where shall we go first?" Connie was a little scared, but mostly excited. She was actually in on something for once, not the last one to find out."
Love You, Lee! :hug:
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"I May do silly things, but I do them with enthusiasm!"
"A Day without Laughter is a day wasted."
"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

Check out the free, fun, and fantastic shop: Express Yourself By Alyssa!

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
TigerintheShadows

"I don't know," he finished, "but there's no use in simply waiting around to find out." He continued sauntering along before turning back to face her.

"By the way," he added, "you're welcome."
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Mandy didn't quite know how to respond, but she figured that Trent knew what he was doing, so she followed along behind him.
Hopefully he knows a little about protecting girlfriends. She thought, giggling.
TigerintheShadows

Trent heard Mandy giggling behind him, and a thought suddenly occurred to him that he needed to be the one in back. He slowed his pace to even with hers, and eventually allowed her to take the lead. If it's really as risky as I think it is, he decided, I need Mandy able to see it first and get out while she can.
AIO tumblr sideblog
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Trent slowed down to Mandy's pace. She noticed that he seemed a litle anxious.

"Oh, little Trenty, woud you like me to hold your hand?"

She smiled, attemting to hide her own fear...
TigerintheShadows

He gave her a look. "Oh, be quiet." He grinned. "And you're one to talk about being little, shorty."

Honestly, he appreciated her attempt to lighten the mood, but there was still quite a bit of apprehension there.
AIO tumblr sideblog
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

"Well, sometimes it's a good thing to be short, so that you can have big, strong, buff boys to protect you," she retorted.
TigerintheShadows

Trent paused. "I'm not sure whether to take that as a compliment or an insult, because while I'm taller than you are, I'm not so sure how well I'm doing in the strength department." All the while, he made sure he kept his voice low--if there really was something going on at Whit's End, he didn't want to tip anyone off to his and Mandy's presence.
AIO tumblr sideblog
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

"Well, I meant it to be a compliment. You have muscle! PE, remember? Coach always made you do more push-ups than anyone else!"

She detected a note of apprehension in Trent's voice. What is he afraid of? Hopefully, they're just...window cleaners, or something.

She glanced over at Whit's End once more.
Last edited by Musical Shutterbug on Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TigerintheShadows

"Don't remind me," he replied. "It was basically because he was ticked off that I wasn't doing three sports at once like Marvin, unless you count debate team, math team, and Scholar's Bowl sports." He thought about it, and figuring that nostalgia was helping to lighten the mood, added, "I finally managed to get them done faster than most anybody in the room and he laid off--a glorious day in the DeWhite household."

Noticing her glance toward the ice cream emporium, he followed it, and noticed something else...Connie and Jason? They didn't normally go out for a stroll together, which was another thing triggering suspicion. And anyway, around this time in the afternoon, Connie's on one of those shopping sprees...something's definitely up.
AIO tumblr sideblog
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Connie nudged Jason in the side.

"Jason, look over there." Connie pointed in the direction of Mandie and Trent, who were strangely staring at them.

"Mandie and Trent are looking at us....in a weird sort of way.." Connie hoped they weren't drawing the wrong conclusions. What if they think Jason and I are going out. Connie thought to herself.

"Jason, what should we do? Hide? Act Normal? Go talk to them?"
Love You, Lee! :hug:
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"I May do silly things, but I do them with enthusiasm!"
"A Day without Laughter is a day wasted."
"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

Check out the free, fun, and fantastic shop: Express Yourself By Alyssa!

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

OOC: I'm at a loss.

IC:
Whit and Richard walked out to Whit's car and got in. "Since Jason and Connie are walking, we should drive," Whit said.

OOC: Lame.

IC:
"Ok. Let's go to the Electric palace first," Richard said, as he got into the passenger seat.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

OOC:
That was fine ric. :)
Trent, will you quit stalling and get over here if you're coming? ;)
Yanny and I can't do anything until we know if we have to be confronted by you first or not.

"Whitaker's gone." Phillips said. "But it looks like those kids are coming over. Stay cool."
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

"Let's just walk along." Jason stated, not noticing any strange behavior from the two of them. "First we'll walk through the neighborhood near here. By going through the neighborhood we can circle around to the Electric Palace." he stated in a voice so quiet only Connie could possibly hear.

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Mandy, having finally ran out of things to say, decided to freak Trent out. Or at least attempt to.

"I'm going to go talk to those two men," she said, walking away.