Regis Returns -- RPG

The place where role players come to play! If you want to start an interactive war, chat with real citizens of the town, or find other uses for your faction, this field can accommodate those desires. As with anything else, please try to keep your role playing appropriate... but you're still welcome to have a little fun!
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

Trent stared back at her, not believing what he was hearing and desperately wanting to save this relationship. "Mandy...I..." As he spoke, he did a search, deep within his heart, questioning what he should do. What if it doesn't work out? What if she isn't who You want me to be with? God...could use a little help here!

Suddenly, he felt a conviction, from out of nowhere, that he should do it. He didn't know where that came from, and he didn't know why it came. It just...did.

What just happened?

"Mandy," he continued, "I...I really want this. I do, honestly. I can and I will commit to you, I promise you that. I...well...you know, the fact that you're so eloquent and articulate and I'm neither really isn't helping...but Mandy, I love you, I really do--I just don't know how in the world I'm supposed to explain that...I'm pathetic."

He sighed and combed through his hair again. God, come on--I need some help here! This is one of the most important earthly relationships I've got--and I think You've given Your blessing as much as everyone else on planet Earth has! Help me, please--what am I going to do?

OOC: Yeah, Trent was probably really out of character here. Curse you ID4J and your asking of important questions! :x
Last edited by TigerintheShadows on Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

OOC: :inlove: *sighs happily*

I mean, ahem, remember this is about Regis.

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
TigerintheShadows

We know. :D

But, aah, the subplots!

Remember, too, that these two haven't a clue about what's up with Regis, or even who he is. Maybe Whit might need Trent's technical expertise? Just throwing this out here. I am currently listening to the Mission: Impossible theme song, so...yeah.
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
AIO tumblr sideblog
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

The King s Daughter wrote:his is about Regis.
That's right it's all about me!
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

OOC: lol and we're back to the Regis Returns RPG! \:D/

bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

OOC:
It's about time! :x (jk)

“The stuff’s all set up, boss.” “Excellent.” Phillips grinned at Blackgaard. “It won’t be long now.”
“What’s so important about that computer thing anyway?”
“It’s not just a ‘computer thing,’” Phillips snapped. “Applesauce has power. I know. I was on the team that commissioned Whitaker to create it.
Dr. Blackgaard wants that program, and so do I. And we will get it.”
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

OOC: That was just, just beautiful!! :cry: Gorgeous!
Haha, difficult questions are the best! \:D/

IC: Mandy smiled. That was exactly what I needed & wanted to hear, Lord.

"Thank you, Trent. I...love you, too."

She couldn't help herself. She fell in to his arms, crying again, but this time with joy.
*insert provocative quote here*
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

OOC: Ummmmmmm...............I have nothing to say. Absolutely nothing. There is not a single thing for me to say. Nada. Zilch. :^o

TKD, I really don't have any ideas. Take the wheel!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

OOC:
Perhaps someone can discover that Bart and/or Edwin are missing.
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

OOC: You're doing fine ric. :yes:

IC: "Good, Connie's caught up. Now let's continue with the planning." Jason said, straightening in his chair. "First I think we should have a look around town. If Regis is here, he's bound to have headquarters somewhere. I suppose we should go in pairs. Maxwell, are you here to pop in and pop out like last time, or are you going to stay and work along sides us?"

ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

"I'm stickin' around," Richard said determinedly. ((WORD?)) "I'll do whatever you need. So, I think we should probably check out the Electric Palace first, 'cause Rathbone's bound to have something to do with this."

______

"Ok, sounds like a good plan, Jason. I'll go with Richard, and you can go with Connie."
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

"Me with Connie?? Oh, eh...right. Come on Connie, we had better get going. Just a suggestion though, don't take a purse."

Jason headed for the door and held it open for Connie. "I'm thinking first let's take I walk around town and see if everything looks normal. Sometime when...eh...Dad or Maxwell is available I'll go with them to Harlequin."

bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

OOC:
Is Eugene staying at Whit's End?
TigerintheShadows

Oh, boy. He rolled his eyes with affection while Mandy cried with happiness. Thankfully, she wasn't looking at his face, and as quickly as he'd done it, they held no trace of having rolled. ;) He had no idea about how to deal with emotional women, so he was sort of fearing for his life by this point, and ultimately decided just to keep hugging her until she stopped crying.
AIO tumblr sideblog
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

"Blast!" Phillips pushed his chair back from his computer.
He went upstairs to regroup with Dr. Blackgaard.
"Whitaker's gotten more careful since last time. He's encrypted his system. I don't think I can break it. We'll need another way to access his network."
He scratched his chin thoughtfully.
"We may have to go to his shop in person."
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

'Well, since you guys think that there's nothing to be done, then I guess there isn't right now," Connie was telling Jason, Whit, and Richard, "But if you do need anything, remember, I'm always here." Connie walked downstairs to see what was going on. Maybe she could find something to take her mind of Blackgaard.

She glanced out the window and almost leaped for joy. Trent and Many were outside hugging! It was the perfect scene! She wanted so badly so rush out side and ask what happened, but her brains got the better of her. She slowly took out a rag and began wiping the counter, every so often glancing out the window and dreaming of her own love life.......
Love You, Lee! :hug:
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"I May do silly things, but I do them with enthusiasm!"
"A Day without Laughter is a day wasted."
"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

Check out the free, fun, and fantastic shop: Express Yourself By Alyssa!

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

OOC: Um, Connie, we decided to go take a look around, remember?
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Elizabeth was in her dorm room finishing up her homework. After she completed her assignments, she dialed her parent's phone number and had a brief conversation with them. She put her phone back in her pocket and looked over at the desk next to her. Juanita was still doing her homework. Beth didn't was to disturb her. So, she quietly stood up and went to the campus cafeteria to get something to eat.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

"Stay here, Doctor. We don't want anyone recognizing you."
Phillips left the Theatre and headed for Whit's End.
As he passed the park he saw Trent and Mandy, but paid them no mind.
As he was about to enter Whit's End, he saw Connie through the window.
"Blast, that's the girl from Chicago!" he thought. "She'll recognize me."
He quickly went around to the back of the building.
"I'll have to wait until she leaves."
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

ric wrote:OOC: Um, Connie, we decided to go take a look around, remember?

OOC: Oh, I must have missed that post. Sorry guys. Let me try that again. ;)

IN: "Okay, sounds good. Who shall I pair up with guys?"
Love You, Lee! :hug:
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"I May do silly things, but I do them with enthusiasm!"
"A Day without Laughter is a day wasted."
"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

Check out the free, fun, and fantastic shop: Express Yourself By Alyssa!

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!