Regis Returns -- RPG

The place where role players come to play! If you want to start an interactive war, chat with real citizens of the town, or find other uses for your faction, this field can accommodate those desires. As with anything else, please try to keep your role playing appropriate... but you're still welcome to have a little fun!
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

"Um, me? I'll take a...chocolate soda, please. Thnk you." Please just leave us alone. Sheesh.

Mandy gave her full attention to Trent. ""You don't want anything?"
*insert provocative quote here*
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

Trent shrugged. "Probably later, but I'm okay for now."
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

OOC: Okay, I'm gonna check with Marvin and see if he's forgotten us. ;)

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

OOC: Good, this has turned into more of a romance story then adventure. :D

IC: "Oh, okay, I'll have that right out, Mandie. I'm really sorry to inturupt you two!" Connie said as she walked away. How can you be so dumb Connie! Bad time to butt in....BAD TIME! Ugh...
Love You, Lee! :hug:
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"I May do silly things, but I do them with enthusiasm!"
"A Day without Laughter is a day wasted."
"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

Check out the free, fun, and fantastic shop: Express Yourself By Alyssa!

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

"So...Trent....um, how are you doing?"
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Elizabeth was heading back to her dorm when her phone rang again. She looked at the caller ID. It was the same number. She sighed and answered it, "Hello?"

After a long pause, a male voice spoke, "Elizabeth?"

"Yes?" She had no idea who she was talking to, but he sure knew her.

"I was...Well you see...Can you...I mean...Uh...Never mind....Goodbye"

The caller then hung up. Elizabeth didn't know what to think. Who was he, and what did he want? She got her phone back out and saved the guy's number into her contacts. She typed "Mystery Man" for a name. She opened the door to her dorm room and went inside.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
TigerintheShadows

"Oh, I'm fine--a little bored after my last class, but other than that I'm great," Trent replied. "What about you?"
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Connie walks away and heads to the kitchen, scolding herself for what she did. She enters the kitchen and takes out the chocolate, some soda, a bowl, and icecream. She is tired of her big mouth.

I think I will work on keeping this mouth of mine shut....God, please help me to know when to speak and when not to speak and give the right words When I speek.
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

OOC: Okay, Marvin is unable to play Jason because of his busy schedule, so I'll be taking over Jason. :yes:

Jason walked in the back of Whit's End and came across Connie. "Oh, hi Connie. Where's Dad?"

Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

"Oh, hey Jason! Good to see you!" Connie replied, "I am not sure, try his office. I was just on my way to find him, but I got sidetracked. I am pretty sure he's up there though."

Connie smiled. It was good to see Jason again, they had been friends for a long time.

OOC: TKD, great Jason line, I could totally here him saying that when I read it. :D

The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

"Thanks Connie!" Jason said hurriedly, walking brisking up to Whit's office. If Dad thinks their's trouble, Jason thought, there's not a moment to waste. He stopped and knocked at the office door. "Dad? Are you in there?"

IC: Thanks. :)
Last edited by The Kings Daughter on Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

"Come on in, Jason," Whit said. He got up and walked towards the door.

OOC: Not much else for me to do.
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Connie topped of the soda with a whipcream then hurried out of the kitchen to Mandie's table.

"Here ya go, Mandie."

Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

"Thanks, Connie. I'm doing fine, I'm...just uneasy, I suppose." Um, what did you get on today's math test?"

She turned & glanced at the front door as a dark blue car passed by. Maybe I should just go home, I don't really feel well...

She looked down into her soda & frowned. She pushed it away unhappily.
TigerintheShadows

"Eh. I got a 100--I missed the bonus though. It was a stupid mistake; I can't believe I missed it!" He gazed at her troubled expression as she pushed the soda away. Chocolate sodas are her favorite...what's going on?

"Alright, Straussberg," Trent began in a playfully authoritative voice, using her last name affectionately--as he always did. "What's going on?"
AIO tumblr sideblog
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Elizabeth realized that she needed a book to complete the rest of her homework. She got in her car and drove to Whit's End. She entered the library section of the building and began to search for the book.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Connie was leaving the table when she saw that Mandie pushed away her Soda, she wanted to talk, but she didn't think this was the best time, so she hurried upstairs to where she saw someone go in.

"Oh, hey Elizabeth, good to see you again. Can I help you with anything?"

The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

"Hey Dad. Thanks." Jason walked in the door and closed it behind him. Out of the corner of his eye he spotted another person in Whit's office. As soon as the door was closed he turned around sharply. For a minute he was utterly stunned. "Maxwell?!? Well that's a...surprise..."

Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Elizabeth smiled at Connie, "Yeah, I'm looking for a book. A history book. It's called The Story of Our Nation. Something like that. Would this library happen to have it?"
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

"Yes, I think we do. Let me check in the history section real quick..." Connie walks to the history books and goes through the books....

"Ah, here we are, Beth. I would stay and chat, but it looks like you're in a hurry, and I need to go find Whit. Have a good day, and if there is anything else, just come and find me."

Connie walked out of the room and into Whit's office, she wanted to go find Whit. She heard voices on the otherside of the door, but instead of two, she heard three....wait, I thought only Jaosn and Whit were up here.....she opened the door. To her surprie, the thrid voice was the one and only...Richard Maxwell?

"RICHARD! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE????" Connie yelled. Okay, calm down Connie, there is nothing to get your self all worked up about. Connie took two deep breaths and started over again.

"Oh...sorry, guys. Anyway, Richard, it's good to see you again. So, what ARE you doing here? Alright, guys, spill it. NOW."