Regis Returns II - Epic Subtitle Here

The place where role players come to play! If you want to start an interactive war, chat with real citizens of the town, or find other uses for your faction, this field can accommodate those desires. As with anything else, please try to keep your role playing appropriate... but you're still welcome to have a little fun!
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

Trent thought for a moment. "You know, I haven't thought about it. It's been a long time. I think the last time I went might have been with...Mandy and Liz, maybe? We were working on a report for APUSH...anyway, what sort of new programs have you been working on? Do you need any help?"
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

OOC: In the interest of Whit not being killed off by nefarious characters...

Whit chuckled. "As a matter of fact, Trent, I do have a little something you could help me out with. How would you like to try a new program? I've been trying to incorporate some lesser-known Bible stories in the Imagination Station's interface, and I would love to see if it works."
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
TigerintheShadows

Mandy, Richard, Tanya, Liz, Connie, and Eugene are all fair game, though. ;)

At the words "try a new program", Trent nearly choked on his chocolate soda. Quickly, he finished the drink, wiped his mouth, and stood eagerly, steadying the glass as it shook at his sudden movement. "Yeah, of course!" Finally, something to do. "I'd love to."
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
AIO tumblr sideblog
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

*Deleted Scene*

*scene opens on a city block that has been closed off by police and fire fighters*
*camera moves through dozens of emergency vehicles, eventually settles on a group of policemen*
Officer One: “Are we looking at foul play here?”
Officer Two: “I don’t think so, it appears to have been a gas leak. Just a freak accident.”
Officer One: “How many causalities?”
Officer Two: “Three. They were having a little dinner party.”
Officer Three: “All things considered we should be glad it wasn’t a lot worse. Still, it’s tragic.”
Officer One: “I’ll notify the families. Who were they?”
Officer Three: “We’ve confirmed Connie Kendall and Eugene Meltsner, third hasn’t been identified yet.”
Officer Two: “We suspect she’s new in town.”
*camera moves away from the conversation and turns to a house showing heavy fire damage*
*camera slowly enters the house, winds through burned hallways*
*camera enters dining room, closes in on third body*
*as camera approaches the face, victim is revealed to be Tanya*

*quick scene cut to Tanya, now lying in bed*
*her eyes suddenly flash open and she jumps upright with a gasp*
*taking in her surroundings she lets out an emotional sigh*
*she turns to the clock and sees she overslept*
“Agent training didn’t mention nightmares.” She shuddered. “The pressure of this kind of work must be getting to me.”
TigerintheShadows

OOC: And now it's time for "headcanons with Tiger", the part of the RPG where Tiger presents her fangirly headcanons about a fictional character while attempting to present it as actual roleplay. \:D/

Also, to keep the plot moving:

IC: Trent walked into the Bible Room with Mr. Whittaker, grinning in spite of himself. He'd missed this place. He remembered a lot of conversations going on back in the day--the time he'd mouthed off to a virtual Dr. Hawthorne (which, in the section of his mind where Trent held his nastier opinions, he considered to have been well-deserved), the time he and Marvin had discussed the merits of Reuben and Judah after their adventure to see Joseph and his brothers, the time he had discovered the origins and legacy of a song he'd probably learned in the womb...and both Bible Room and Imagination Station seemed timeless, as though these events had happened yesterday instead of six or seven years previously. He turned to Mr. Whittaker. "So what kind of 'lesser-known Bible stories' are we talking about here?"
AIO tumblr sideblog
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

"I thought it would be a good idea to introduce the concept of sacrifice." Mr. Whittaker went to the Imagination Station's console. "If you would like, Trent, you could go explore the life of Jepthah. We have plenty of time for that while you're here. Have you talked to any old friends today?"
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
TigerintheShadows

"Sounds good," Trent replied. "I don't know a whole lot about Jephthah; it sounds really interesting." He smiled, recalling the afternoon of the day before, which he'd spent first at Trickle Lake with Mandy, Marvin, Alex, and Liz, before a rather relaxing walk in the park with Mandy. "I've seen some friends lately, but not today. I did see Jared walking around the house muttering Faulkner references under his breath, if that counts for anything."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

Richard slowed down and came to a halt at Whit's End. He debated going inside and decided to head in. He sat in booth and began to people watch to pass the time. Interesting how a small town could be so secure, not know the dangers that lurked around them. One small scare to damage their whole world.
Online family
Christian's nephew
Sammy's Bro and moderator between Sammy and Woody and her partner in randomnes
Woody's younger brother and best friend And married to Joy and forgot about it Dolls third cousin
Yes, since my sweetheart lives in the clouds
I must float on them. - Limerick

Blitz....do not flirt when you have a gf already!!!! Gahhhhhh..these tweens need to learn proper gentlemanly behaviour!!!
Blitz: I am a teen
* Black_Ghost buries the two peeps...err chicks...err dude and a chick
'Here lies blitz the dude, and IT the chick.
* IrishTiger is not being buried beside Blitz.
Doll knows everything about her sweet baboo
BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Check out my blog by order of the king.
http://blitzkrieglight.blogspot.com/
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

“Almost there.”
Phillips did a quick check over his code and then paged Edwin.
Smaug the Dragon
If posts were pigs...

Post by Smaug the Dragon »

Edwin had been staring absently into space when his pager beeped suddenly. He started out of his reverie, then excitedly got to his feet. Progress at last.

He quickly composed a message for Phillips. On my way.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Phillips looked up as Edwin entered. “I’m almost done with the basic model. I’ll need a separate computer for running a simulated attack to see if it’s functional.”

EDIT: Temporarily locked so we can pick up here after some coordination - stay tuned!