Regis Returns II - Epic Subtitle Here

The place where role players come to play! If you want to start an interactive war, chat with real citizens of the town, or find other uses for your faction, this field can accommodate those desires. As with anything else, please try to keep your role playing appropriate... but you're still welcome to have a little fun!
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

Tanya sat down, seeing that Mandy was getting impatient. "So, do you want to get something, or should we just..talk. Or do you want to go right now. I got my luggage right here." Tanya paused, before going on. "Do you want to get something to go? I'm open to anything." Tanya had been a bit nervous, coming to meet Mandy. She seemed nice, but would she actually like her? It could go any way. They could hit it off, or they could be bitter enemies for the rest of their lives. She definitely wanted things to go well. I just hope they do.
Last edited by Joy on Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Connie came into Whits End, late again. "hi Whit, sorry I'm late, my curling iron caught on fire again" catching sight of Trent, she went to say hi.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Liz set the cellphone down. She decided that it was best to see Mandy in person. She could hear her mother calling them to the dinner table. She took one last look at her room and headed downstairs. As they were saying grace for the meal, Liz silently prayed that she would be able to see Mandy soon.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

Richard Maxwell decided to head to Whit's End. His parole was over and he had recover his health pretty much. Only a scar reminded him of the ordeal. Richard walked through the door of Whit's End.
Online family
Christian's nephew
Sammy's Bro and moderator between Sammy and Woody and her partner in randomnes
Woody's younger brother and best friend And married to Joy and forgot about it Dolls third cousin
Yes, since my sweetheart lives in the clouds
I must float on them. - Limerick

Blitz....do not flirt when you have a gf already!!!! Gahhhhhh..these tweens need to learn proper gentlemanly behaviour!!!
Blitz: I am a teen
* Black_Ghost buries the two peeps...err chicks...err dude and a chick
'Here lies blitz the dude, and IT the chick.
* IrishTiger is not being buried beside Blitz.
Doll knows everything about her sweet baboo
BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Check out my blog by order of the king.
http://blitzkrieglight.blogspot.com/
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

"Hi, Connie. What is this, like, the fourth or fifth combusting curling iron?" (Privately, Trent was grateful that Mandy didn't feel the need to flambe her hair every morning.)
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

OOC: Oh where, oh where, is Mandy. I need her to continue. Please come, soon. :)
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

OOC: I'm here! ;)

IC: "Oh, I'm not really hungry at the moment. But I would like to get to know you better."

She smiled and pointed to her book. "I was just finishing up a chapter."

Grabbing her bookmark (which read,"Life is short, read more books!" ), she stuffed the novel into her backpack and leaned casually against the back of her cushioned seat.
*insert provocative quote here*
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

" Well, what do you want me to say. Oh, and I think I've read To Kill a Mockingbird Great book."
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Mandy giggled. "You don't have to say anything, if you'd prefer. Don't be nervous, I promise that I won't bite you."
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

Whit's mind raced as he listened to Connie's ordeal. An incombustible curling iron...hmmm...

Turning to Connie, he exclaimed, "Oh, I almost forgot! Tell Eugene that I want to see him and you after the shop closes today. I've been working on something I think you'll..." His voice trailed off as he saw the shadowy figure come through the door. "Well I'll be. If it isn't Richard Maxwell!" He strolled up to the man. "Hello, Richard."
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Connie looked at Trent and laughed, "yeah, I don't know what it is" "so, how are you and Mandy???"

Looks over her shoulder, okay whit.
TigerintheShadows

Trent couldn't help the color that rushed to his face, but tried to remain dignified. "Doing quite well, thanks, Connie." He sighed wistfully. They'd spent the morning walking together through McAlister Park until she'd mentioned meeting a new roommate up at a coffee shop. "I heard Liz is coming back in town, though," he added, in an attempt to change the subject. "I'll probably go see how she's doing at some point."
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

Tanya blushed. "I'm not nervous. Am I? Anyways, tell me about you. What do you like to do? What are you studying in college? And, anything else?" She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "Do you have a boyfriend?" She leaned forward. "Please. tell all. Oh, and I can't wait to see where I'll be staying." Tanya smiled, a glint in her eye. "Sorry I'm asking so many questions. It gets to be a habit, and I'm trying to break it."
Last edited by Joy on Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jehoshaphat
Someone's favorite
Post by Jehoshaphat »

"Hello Connie" said Eugene. "It seem like your always late. Why is that? Did your curling iron catch on fire? or did your car stall? what about conditioner not rinsing was it that this time?"
Last edited by Jehoshaphat on Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Unicorns exist... they just got fat and now we call them rhinos.
My online family
I am Monty's and thefinalhour Awesome Brother. GJ is my rebellious little sister
If you want me to be in your online family send me a PM.
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

''Hi Whit I just got into town so I decided to stop by.'' Richard paused and looked around. ''Nothing ever changes around here does it.''
Online family
Christian's nephew
Woody's younger brother and best friend And married to Joy and forgot about it Dolls third cousin

Blitz....do not flirt when you have a gf already!!!! Gahhhhhh..these tweens need to learn proper gentlemanly behaviour!!!
BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

*exasperated sigh* " Just because you don't have to do much to look presentable doesn't mean everyone doesn't... And ys, it was the curling iron. Again. Man, whoever successfully invents a curling iron that can't catch fire, will be a millionaire.

Oh, Richard.. Hi.
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

She's certainly talkative. Is she trying to pry for information or simply be friendly? It's difficult to tell.

"Well, I'm studying to be a writer. Or an English teacher. I love literature, poems, stories, anything, really." She blushed at the mention of a boyfriend. It drew her thoughts to Trent and his gorgeous smile. She had never felt so close to him before. And yet, there had never been a mention of a deep relationship between them.
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

Whit chuckled. "It sure does seem like it sometimes, doesn't it?" he responded. "So what have you been up to lately?" he asked.

OOC: Please forgive my repetitiveness. I'm not the best writer...
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
TigerintheShadows

OOC: Hey, it's an RPG. You don't have to make it fabulous (or type out essays, like what is typical for me ;) ); you just have to make it readable and fairly in-character.
AIO tumblr sideblog
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

''I have been working on enhanceing my computer knowledge and recovering from my wounds which some of them were long term.'' Richard replies.
Online family
Christian's nephew

BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody