Regis Returns II - Epic Subtitle Here

The place where role players come to play! If you want to start an interactive war, chat with real citizens of the town, or find other uses for your faction, this field can accommodate those desires. As with anything else, please try to keep your role playing appropriate... but you're still welcome to have a little fun!
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

OOC; he would now who your roommate was and where is every one
Online family
Christian's nephew
Sammy's Bro and moderator between Sammy and Woody and her partner in randomnes
Woody's younger brother and best friend And married to Joy and forgot about it Dolls third cousin
Yes, since my sweetheart lives in the clouds
I must float on them. - Limerick

Blitz....do not flirt when you have a gf already!!!! Gahhhhhh..these tweens need to learn proper gentlemanly behaviour!!!
Blitz: I am a teen
* Black_Ghost buries the two peeps...err chicks...err dude and a chick
'Here lies blitz the dude, and IT the chick.
* IrishTiger is not being buried beside Blitz.
Doll knows everything about her sweet baboo
BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Check out my blog by order of the king.
http://blitzkrieglight.blogspot.com/
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Liz woke up that morning and quickly got dressed. She had already decided to go to Whit's End. She hoped to catch Tanya again today. Liz enjoyed their dinner together. She hoped that they could be come good friends. Liz grabbed a bright red apple for breakfast. Then she headed out the door and headed to the familiar ice cream shop.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

Trent walked down to McAlister park, enjoying the summer air. He was supposed to meet Mandy at the big oak tree just behind Whit's End, and he certainly hoped that they would actually get to spend time together rather this time.
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

Richard jogged off to get his car. He drove to the first hotel and they hadn't seen him as he got into his car he knew he was in for long day.
Online family
Christian's nephew
Woody's younger brother and best friend And married to Joy and forgot about it Dolls third cousin

Blitz....do not flirt when you have a gf already!!!! Gahhhhhh..these tweens need to learn proper gentlemanly behaviour!!!
BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

Mandy sat down next to the tall tree with a happy sigh. The day was so lovely, and she got to spend time with Trent. Could anything be more wonderful than this?
*insert provocative quote here*
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

Tanya drank her coffee and finished breakfast. She went to the list of hotels. No one had Phillips on their roster. Then Tanya went to the park to walk and to think. She waved at Mandy, who was sitting under a tree. "Hey Mandy! Won't talk long. I know you want to spend some time with you-know-who." Tanya's face was lit up with a mischievous smile. "Any ideas of what I should do today?" Tanya came over to Mandy and sat next to her. "I can leave you right now, if you want. I understand."
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

"Hello, Tanya. I don't have too many plans for today...it's good to see you," she replied with a polite grin.
*insert provocative quote here*
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

"It's good to see you, too." Tanya's eyes were alight with a genuine smile. "I'm really enjoying being your room-mate. I think I'll go to Whit's End now." Tanya waved, and went to Whit's End. The bell jingled as she pushed the door open. Tanya saw Liz, and grinned. She rushed forward, and gave Liz a quick hug! "Liz, hey! Great to see ya again. I had an amazing time with you when we went to that restaurant."
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Connie looked up from behind the counter "Hey Liz! Hey Tanya! How are you guys this morning? Can I get you something?"
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

Trent turned around from where he sat on the other side of the tree. "You know, it's good you said You-Know-Who. Wouldn't want Voldemort coming after you or anything."
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

The Park..
"No, Trent, wouldn't want that." Tanya laughed. "I'm off to Whit's end."
At Whit's End...
"Connie, hey! I'm great, thanks! A kiwi fruit smoothie, please! Thanks." Tanya handed Connie the proper amount for the fruit smoothie. She turned back to Liz. "I always try to eat as healthy as possible, no matter what. It helps keep me in shape. Morning jogs help, too."
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

"Okay, sure, I'll go get that right now." Said Connie, as she disappeared into the kitchen. She returned a few minutes later with a delicious looking strawberry kiwi smoothie. "Here you are Tanya, enjoy. Can I get you anything Liz? she asked cheerfully.
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

"Thanks!" Tanya took a sip, and gave a sigh of contentment. "This smoothie is great!"
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Liz smiled and said, "I'll have on of those fruit yogurts, Connie. Thanks," She turned to Tanya, "I had a nice time at the restaurant too. I know what you mean. I try to eat as healthy as possible too," She paused for a moment, "So, what are you plans for today?"
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

"Well, I'm not sure. Any suggestions?" Tanya folded her hands, and sat back in her chair.
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

"Okay, I'll have that for you in just a minute" said Connie, returning a minute later with a fruit yogurt in her hand. "Here you are Liz. Wow you guys, I wish I could eat as healthy as you, when I go to an ice cream shop, I usually get, well, ice cream" laughing, Connie handed Liz and Tanya some napkins.
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

Tanya laughed. "Oh, I eat ice cream. Just not all the time." She swished around her straw, and sipped her smoothie.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Liz laughed along, "Yeah, if I worked here, Connie, would probably eat ice cream all of the time!" She thanked Connie for her yogurt and took a bite of it. She shrugged, "I don't know...If you don't have anything planned and I don't, maybe we could do something together."
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

"That would be fun!" Tanya took a huge sip, and finished off her smoothie. "Have anything in mind, or would we just, I dunno, hang around?"
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

Richard finished off with the hotel and not one had Philip. He then headed to pick up Tanya's things from the Post Office. Then He decided to skip going to Edwin for the moment and head to Whit's End. He entered and sat down at a booth not wanting to interrupt Tanya and Liz.
Online family
Christian's nephew

BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody