Regis Returns II - Epic Subtitle Here

The place where role players come to play! If you want to start an interactive war, chat with real citizens of the town, or find other uses for your faction, this field can accommodate those desires. As with anything else, please try to keep your role playing appropriate... but you're still welcome to have a little fun!
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

"Yeah, we could hang-" Liz was interrupted by the sound of the Whit's End bell. It was Richard Maxwell. She lifted one eyebrow, "That's Richard Maxwell. Isn't it? I wonder what he's doing here," She thought to herself not realizing that she was saying it out loud.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

"Oh, I don't know." Tanya said smoothly, not missing a beat. She knew of course, that Richard was here to gather intelligence. "Is there a mall nearby? Or somewhere like a water-park, or a mini-golf course, or somewhere where we could goof off and have fun!"
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

Richard moved up to the counter and waved for Connie. He nodded his head slightly to Joy and Liz.
Online family
Christian's nephew
Sammy's Bro and moderator between Sammy and Woody and her partner in randomnes
Woody's younger brother and best friend And married to Joy and forgot about it Dolls third cousin
Yes, since my sweetheart lives in the clouds
I must float on them. - Limerick

Blitz....do not flirt when you have a gf already!!!! Gahhhhhh..these tweens need to learn proper gentlemanly behaviour!!!
Blitz: I am a teen
* Black_Ghost buries the two peeps...err chicks...err dude and a chick
'Here lies blitz the dude, and IT the chick.
* IrishTiger is not being buried beside Blitz.
Doll knows everything about her sweet baboo
BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Check out my blog by order of the king.
http://blitzkrieglight.blogspot.com/
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

"The mall sounds good," Liz responded still distracted by Richard Maxwell. As he came to the counter, Liz walked over to him, "Hey. What are you doing in town?" She asked very bluntly.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

"Okay!" Tanya called after Liz. She knew that Liz would only be a few minutes. Tanya hoped Richard had it all planned out, and that he didn't say something that would make Liz suspicious. She knew, of course, that she could trust Liz. But, still, it was easier to only have a few people on the case. It raises less suspicion.
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

"I am here on vaction and maybe find a job possibly."
Richard paused,
"Why do you ask?"
Last edited by Blitz on Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Online family
Christian's nephew
Woody's younger brother and best friend And married to Joy and forgot about it Dolls third cousin

Blitz....do not flirt when you have a gf already!!!! Gahhhhhh..these tweens need to learn proper gentlemanly behaviour!!!
BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

Shakespeare sat up automatically to the soft flute music of his alarm clock. He quickly readied himself for the day and carefully picked up the intercom system off of the heavy maple desk in the corner and hurried to the kitchen where he prepared a succulent breakfast of sweet hotcakes with sausage links and a toasty cup of tea for Mr. Blackgaard. He went to the Silver cabinet and took out a platter and cover and placed it next to Mr. Blackgaards breakfast. "There, now everything is ready for Mr. Blackgaard to eat, I wonder if I should tell him breakfast is ready." He speculated.

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Connie walked over to Richard to say hello. "Hey there Richard, how are you today?" she asked cheerfully. "can I get you anything?"
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

"Just curious," Liz replied simply. She looked at Richard one last time then turned back to Tanya, "So, you want to go to the mall now?"
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

"I would like a Capuchin please."
Richard tried to make eye contact then with Tanya and put his hand in his pocket as if to draw something out.
Last edited by Blitz on Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Online family
Christian's nephew

BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

OOC: I assume you mean a cappuccino?

IC: "Okay, one cappuccino coming right up" Said Connie. She noticed the interaction between Richard and Liz, and then Richards attempt at Tanya, "that was weird," she said under her breath as she walked into the kitchen. Coming out a few minutes later with a hot Cappuccino and napkin for Richard. "Here you go" she said pleasantly.
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

OOC: Yes

"Thank you,"Richard replied and moved to a booth.
Online family
Christian's nephew

BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Smaug the Dragon
If posts were pigs...

Post by Smaug the Dragon »

Edwin Blackgaard stared blearily at the clock on his office wall. Unbelievable. He had stayed up all night working on his plan, going over and over the details. Now, he felt utterly spent. Stiffling a groan, he rose and made his way unsteadily towards the kitchen, where with any luck, Shakespeare would have already prepared his breakfast.
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

"Sure! I just have to go get something, okay? I'll meet you at the mall entrance in....," Tanya glanced at her watch. "20 minutes. Is that okay?" Tanya didn't even glance at Richard.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Liz nodded with a smile, "Alright, I'll see you there," She turned back to Richard, "Well, nice to see you again. I guess I'll talk to you later," She then left for the mall without another word. She still wondered what he was doing here, but she wasn't going to let her curiosity get the best of her.
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

As soon as Liz was gone, Tanya turned and went out the front door, subtly signaling to Richard. Tanya stepped into the fresh air.
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

Richard followed her and coming up to her he said, "I have your stuff want it know or later?"
Online family
Christian's nephew

BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

"Drop it off at my apartment. Well, I have to go. See you later, Richard!" Tanya waved, and headed for the mall. Tanya reached the entrance of the mall, and saw Liz, and headed over to her. "Hey, Liz!"
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

"Okay, See you later." Richard sighed and headed over to her apartment and dropped of the equipment. Then realizing that Edwin would still be tired he headed over to the mall to hop onto Wi-Fi in a restaurant.
Online family
Christian's nephew

BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Liz smiled and walked over to Tanya, "Hey!" She paused for a moment then said, "So, what would you like to do?"