Regis Returns II - Epic Subtitle Here

The place where role players come to play! If you want to start an interactive war, chat with real citizens of the town, or find other uses for your faction, this field can accommodate those desires. As with anything else, please try to keep your role playing appropriate... but you're still welcome to have a little fun!
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

Trent immediately stood up and walked over to her. "Here, I'll get those," he said, picking up the heavy volumes. "Mandy, are these books or cinderblocks?" he asked as he, carrying a stack in his arms, led her over to where he was sitting.
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Liz nodded, "I can understand. I've been going to college in Chicago. I guess I needed a change too," She sighed softly, "I mean I love the city, but there really is no place like home."
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

Mandy shifted her backpack to the opposite shoulder. "Trent, I had to make sure that I brought everything!"

She grinned. "Bseides, I knew that my handome prince charming would be here to assist me."
*insert provocative quote here*
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

ICC:"Yeah." Suddenly, Tanya's phone rang. "Sorry, Liz. I have to take this." Tanya headed to the bathroom. She pulled the door open and went into a stall. She had recognized the number. "Hello?" "Why are you calling me, Calston?" "Yes, I know I went through training, but I was going to join officially in a few years." "Phillips? Never heard of him. Suspected activity? You mean you're not sure? Oh give me a break. He might come here? Of all the places in the world. Because of convenience? You can't afford to send an official agent? It's the FBI we're talking about! I don't want to get entangled in this, Calston. Fine! I'll work on this one case for you. I'm warning you, if this messes things up for me, you will be dead. I don't care about the consequences. I'll call you later. Bye!" Tanya shoved the door open and dragged her feet back to her table. "Sorry. I'm back now."

OOC:Dun, dun, dun. The game changes.
TigerintheShadows

Trent had a feeling that the average sunset didn't have anything on the color of his face. "Well...I...uhm...oh, look! There's my stuff!"
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Mandy giggled. "Trent, you're so funny whenever I embarrass you."
TigerintheShadows

Trent had not a clue as to what to say (mostly because he was quite sure she'd just owned him), so he simply set the books down and stuck out his tongue at her.
AIO tumblr sideblog
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

She winked in return and pursed her lips purposefully.

"So...do you want a a soda?"
Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

"Mr. Blackgaard! Mr. Blackgaard!" Shakespeare rapped at the office door. "Mr. Blackgaard, I have your dinner"

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
TigerintheShadows

He was really trying to avoid looking at her--yeah, that would be easy--and replied, "That wouldn't exactly make me unhappy, no."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

She pushed her chair away in mock anger and turned to order for Trent at the counter.
TigerintheShadows

Trent smiled. If he hadn't known how good an actress Mandy was, he'd have been genuinely worried, but he knew he didn't have to be. He took a look at the books and made an involuntary face. He shook his head. I've got to talk to her about her taste in courses, he thought.
AIO tumblr sideblog
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

"Oh, darn."

Mandy rushed back to Trent's side. "I forgot to ask you what flavor you would like, your highness."
TigerintheShadows

Putting on a false British accent, Trent replied, "Well, m'lady, methinks I wouldst prefereth chocolate, without holding backeth on that most whip-ed of creams."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

"I'm sorry. I am simply a mere slave girl. I do not undertstand," she mocked him.
TigerintheShadows

Trent smirked. "Well, good servant, it would be of the brown sort of color with a rather sweetish taste and a lot of white sweet fluffy things on top. Dost thou thinketh thou couldst take this order?"
AIO tumblr sideblog
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Mandy look confused. "I suppose I'll just have to try to order a dessert that will 'taste' up to your expectations."

Flicking her hair, she pranced back to order.
TigerintheShadows

Trent grinned. "I think you'll be able to do that just fine, Straussberg," he replied. "I have complete confidence in you."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Liz thought about asking Tanya who the call was, however she decided not to. She had asked too many personal questions already, "So...What are you studying in college?"
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

"Computer science. I've always been good at it. Eugene is an expert at Campbell College. I recognized him back at Whits End from pictures on the College website. His lectures are brilliant! I've signed up for some of his classes in the fall. I don't want to bore you with all this technical jargon. So, how long do you plan to stay in Odyssey? Have you finished your studies at college?" Tanya pushed around the crumbs from desert, then took a drink of punch.