Regis Returns II - Epic Subtitle Here

The place where role players come to play! If you want to start an interactive war, chat with real citizens of the town, or find other uses for your faction, this field can accommodate those desires. As with anything else, please try to keep your role playing appropriate... but you're still welcome to have a little fun!
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Dinner was finished, and Liz said that she was going to Whit's End. Her family always ate early in the evening. So, she had plenty of time to go into town and hopefully catch Mandy. She swung her purse on her shoulder and headed out. She reached Whit's End and opened the door. She was greeted by the normal bell. She looked around the store with a smile on her face. It was so good to be back.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

"Oh, my!" Whit exclaimed. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Liz stride through the door. As he fondly remembered the days when she, Mandy, and Trent used to come to Whit's End on almost a daily basis, he made a mental note to catch up with her later. Coming out of his thoughts of things past, he said, "I hope that your injuries aren't too serious".
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

Trent turned around at Whit's exclamation and saw a familiar wave of vibrant red hair. "What do you know?" he murmured to himself. He stood up and walked over to Liz, grinning amicably. "Hey, Liz."
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

"Sorry if I'm prying. I just like to know about people. It's cool that you're studying in the field of writing. I'm more of a computer kind of girl, but I love to read. I'm hoping to get into the FBI someday." Tanya leaned back in her cahir. You know, hacking into terrorist files. Hey, how bout we go to some of your hangouts. We can drop off my stuff, and then you can take me to a place you like to hang out."

OOC:Hint hint. Whits End. And should we just skip over the part of them dropping off my luggage. Something like "Fifteen minutes later." That OK with you?
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

''They are fine now, thanks for asking. I though need to pick up a new high-speed laptop, any chance you have seen one.'' Richard replies shaking his head.
Online family
Christian's nephew
Sammy's Bro and moderator between Sammy and Woody and her partner in randomnes
Woody's younger brother and best friend And married to Joy and forgot about it Dolls third cousin
Yes, since my sweetheart lives in the clouds
I must float on them. - Limerick

Blitz....do not flirt when you have a gf already!!!! Gahhhhhh..these tweens need to learn proper gentlemanly behaviour!!!
Blitz: I am a teen
* Black_Ghost buries the two peeps...err chicks...err dude and a chick
'Here lies blitz the dude, and IT the chick.
* IrishTiger is not being buried beside Blitz.
Doll knows everything about her sweet baboo
BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Check out my blog by order of the king.
http://blitzkrieglight.blogspot.com/
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Liz heard someone call out her name. She turned and saw her good friend, Trent. She smiled at him, "Hey! It's nice to see you again," She paused for a moment, "Wow. Long time no see. What have you been up to?" She wanted to ask if he knew where Mandy was, but she decided to get caught up with Trent for a while. Then hopefully she could find out where her best friend was.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Jehoshaphat
Someone's favorite
Post by Jehoshaphat »

Greetings and Salutations Richard and Liz. It is very nice to see both of you again, Richard it is good to hear that your wounds are healing said Eugene". "A incombustible curling iron for interesting idea" Eugene thought
Unicorns exist... they just got fat and now we call them rhinos.
My online family
I am Monty's and thefinalhour Awesome Brother. GJ is my rebellious little sister
If you want me to be in your online family send me a PM.
TigerintheShadows

Trent shrugged. "Same old, really. Nothing ever does change around here, does it? What about you? Are you studying anything interesting?"
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

The FBI? Mandy's mind instantly rushed back to the face of Agent Philips, her arms tied to the chair, Trent's panic-blanched voice over the cell phone...

"That's...just great." She whispered.

Shaking her head, she knelt to gently pick up her backpack. "I'll show you around town now, if you'd like." Her phone buzzed with a received text message.
*insert provocative quote here*
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

"Sure! I'd love to." Picking up her bag that was lying on the floor, she slung it over her shoulder. Then she got to her feet. "I'm ready. Are you? And, are you OK? For a minute I thought you looked a little bit scared."
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

"Well, I am majoring in journalism. So, I have a lot of writing classes," She replied, "So, what are you studying in college?" When she heard, Eugene speak, Liz turned to him and waved. Then she turned her attention back to Trent.
TigerintheShadows

"Majoring in meteorology," he replied. "They canceled the space program a while back, remember? I'm studying weather instead; it's still a scientific field, and it's something I've found myself really interested in." He looked at her knowingly. "Are you looking for Mandy?"
AIO tumblr sideblog
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

"I'm fine."

Mandy shrugged anxiously.

"Let's go. I'll take you to Whit's End first. It's a little ice cream shop nearby. You'll like it."
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

"I'm sure I will." Tanya strode toward the door, and pushed it half-way open. She turned back to look at Mandy "Come on. Where's your car?"
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

"I prefer to walk most places. Or I'll take a bus."
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Liz nodded and replied, "Yeah...It's not that I don't want to get caught up with you, but I just really want to see her," She looked at Trent hoping he knew where Mandy was.
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

"That's fine. I like to walk, anyways."
OOC:Should we do a 5 minutes later type of thing?
TigerintheShadows

Trent nodded. "Yeah, I get it." He hesitated, then continued. "I was wanting to spend the day with her, honestly," he admitted, "but she's meeting a new roommate at a coffee shop. I'd tell you to look there, but she also said she'd be showing her around town, so you might miss them."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Connie noticed Liz come in, "Liz! Hey! How's it going? Its been so long!"
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Liz thanked Trent and told him that she would just hang around here. Then she turned to Connie, "Hey! Yes, it has been a long time. I'm doing well. I am very grateful for this summer break. How have you been?"