Aio Drawing Contest is Closed

The AIO Drawing Contest is Closed do to lack of interest, Sorry Judges

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.
Nick Riley
insert dash here

Aio Drawing Contest is Closed

Post by Nick Riley »

The Drawing Contest hosted by Nick starts today
~Info
begining and End- It will start Today and end the 28th of May
rules- every person must make a donation of $10 to me when entering with there drawing or painting
-The Drawings Must be of AIO Characters and the Winner will get how ever much money there is in the Jack Pot

-There will be a elimanition peroid when someone or some contestaints will be knocked off from the contest

-Judges will be assinged a specfic group of the entries unless there isn't enough to go around

Questions- PM me if you have any questions

help -I would like some judges to help me decide who the winner should be you can PM me if you want to be a judge

-I would like someone to make a sig for the Judges in the Contest I will pay 20 bucks for the best one
Last edited by Nick Riley on Mon May 23, 2005 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

*flags down passing mod* Please prepare the topic-moving truck. Destination Odyssey 105.
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Nick Riley
insert dash here

Post by Nick Riley »

thanks
PonysHorses
Found

Post by PonysHorses »

Please do NOT call your contest a Drawing Contest! That is what MY contest is called and I had it BEFORE your contest. Please stop calling you contest a DC!!!

Thank you and have a good day! :D
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

That's what it is..
...I hate marquees.