Fellow contest lovers, lend me your ears!

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.
AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

Fellow contest lovers, lend me your ears!

Post by AIO Psyche »

Everyone, I am a contest lover. So, it is fitting that I would be the moderator of the contest board. I will work hard to keep this board cleaned up, and well organized.

Here is an example of just one thing that I have done to help you;

I have enabled the money making system on this board.

So, if you ever have a need or concern, please feel free to contact me!
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Bwahaha trying to get some people behind you I see.
...I hate marquees.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

AIO PSYCHE wrote: I have enabled the money making system on this board.
Shadowpaw enabled it. :noway:

. . . keep up the great work, all the same. \:D/
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

Yes, but I came up with the idea, and made it happen.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

AIO PSYCHE wrote:Yes, but I came up with the idea, and made it happen.
That's not what the following seems to suggest. ;)
AIO PSYCHE wrote:I have enabled the money making system on this board.
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

Ok, let me rephrase the statement.

"I have helped made money making in the contest forum possible."

How about that? :D
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

AIO PSYCHE wrote:"I have helped made money making in the contest forum possible."
. . . and I thank you kindly for doing so. \:D/
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

Any time. :D
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

AIO PSYCHE wrote:Any time. :D
In that case, can you do it in Hillingdale too? Just kidding...
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

I'll pose the question to the other mods!
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

I doubt that will ever happen..
...I hate marquees.
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

Stranger things have happened.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Ok change your avatar its creepy...thatll help clean things up!
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Thanks to AIO PSYCHE for requesting that money be turned on here! =D>

I thought it was still off until someone mentioned that it was on. :anxious:
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

SNARG MARGLEY'S FATHER! wrote:Ok change your avatar its creepy...thatll help clean things up!
Which one, the one I have now? Gene Wilder as Willy Wonka? I love Willy Wonka!

Chandler wrote:Thanks to AIO PSYCHE for requesting that money be turned on here! =D>

No problem! Any time!

Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.
Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.