The Ultimate AIO Fan!

$500 ToO Reward

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.
Shadowpaw
Town Founder
It’s my birthday

The Ultimate AIO Fan!

Post by Shadowpaw »

Everyone,

I was thinking it would be really neat if fans could post pictures of their AIO/RT/FotF collections for everyone to see here at the ToO! Fans can then vote on which display they think is the most attractive (it doesn't mean the "biggest" collection). The best part? The winner will receive... $500 ToO dollars (put up by me). That's right, 500!

The only things you need to keep in mind while taking these pictures is that it must be related to AIO, Focus on the Family, or Radio Theatre (perhaps a combination of all three!). Other than that, you're welcome to "stage" the picture if you'd like (meaning you can arrange your AIO/RT/FotF products in anyway you'd like... regardless if that is how they currently appear in your house or not). So get those submissions into me and I will post them for voting next Thursday!

Good luck to everyone!
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

So....would it be attractive to put out AIO stuff in the bathtub?
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

The voters will decide. :-
Shadowpaw
Town Founder
It’s my birthday

Post by Shadowpaw »

Eugene Kendall wrote:So....would it be attractive to put out AIO stuff in the bathtub?
If you can make the collection look unique, the better! Just don't sue me if all of your AIO products are destroyed from water damage :).
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Hmmm I wish that It would all fit around my PC with the ToO up on the browser that would be cool
OdysseyFan
I've been here a bit

Post by OdysseyFan »

Hey SP, I think I've fully established I have the largest collection anywhere, however I would like to enter a photo of a small very interesting selection, what is the deadline for sending photos?
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

I guess before next thursday
Agentpaw
Eh, whats up doc?

Post by Agentpaw »

Shadowpaw wrote:Everyone,

I was thinking it would be really neat if fans could post pictures of their AIO/RT/FotF collections for everyone to see here at the ToO!
What cind of collections? Like all the tapes you have?
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

alex wrote:
Shadowpaw wrote:I was thinking it would be really neat if fans could post pictures of their AIO/RT/FotF collections for everyone to see here at the ToO!
What cind of collections? Like all the tapes you have?
The only things you need to keep in mind while taking these pictures is that it must be related to AIO, Focus on the Family, or Radio Theatre (perhaps a combination of all three!).

Anything. Magazines. Radio dramas. Adventures in Odyssey.
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

I might enter. But, I wouldn't win.

Is it okay to put out some cases that aren't full? Is it okay to put out some of my familys FOTF books? What about my sisters AIO's?
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

For $500, I can take a picture :P
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I can try, but I doubt it'll be good enough to win. :(
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I know mine wouldn't win. My collection is not in a place that is picture worthy.
Manda
Someone's favorite

Post by Manda »

I have about five albums. I'm very out. :(
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

I don't have much AIO stuff so I'm not entering..
...I hate marquees.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

I'll give it a try... if I can remember to get everything I have together. Not much, either. Maybe I'll take a screen shot of all the episodes we have on the hard-drive. :lol:
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
One I Froggy
My posts are revolutionary

Post by One I Froggy »

Since this includes FOTF stuff, I think I might have a shot at winning this. I am just very busy right now...finals, graduation, heart sugeries, weddings, parties and all that. But, if i get a chance, I will take a snap of it all this weekend.
~Nikki~

My favorite bible verse:
"If your right eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell." Matthew 5:29
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

I don't really have that much, but I guess I can try. This includes FotF stuff, too? So, I can put out my Brio mags, too?
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

I'm sure Brio magazines would be fine. :) So would "Bringing up Boys" and "The Strong-Willed Child." ;)
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Should this picture be of our collection, or of us with our collection?
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.