The Ultimate AIO Fan!

$500 ToO Reward

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I think it was just supposed to be the collection, but if you think that having you in the picture makes your collection look better, I'm sure that there's no reason why you couldn't be in it! ;)

I don't have a digital camera, and I don't have a scanner, so entering would be rather difficult for me. :( Oh, well - I'm not very artistic, anyway. I would never win, but it would be fun to enter! :D
Nick Riley
insert dash here

Post by Nick Riley »

I entered (was I suppsose to Pm my entrie to Shadowpaw?)
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

Lots of questions :)
OdysseyFan wrote:Hey SP, I think I've fully established I have the largest collection anywhere, however I would like to enter a photo of a small very interesting selection, what is the deadline for sending photos?
While it's near certain you have the biggest collection, fans will be voting on the best display... the more products, the more ways you can arrange or display them though... the deadline is Wednesday at midnight mountain.
AIOfan11 wrote:Is it okay to put out some cases that aren't full? Is it okay to put out some of my familys FOTF books? What about my sisters AIO's?
Certainly! You can use FotF products of any kind, and they don't all have to be yours just whatever products you can get your hands on to make an interesting display out of!
Laura Ingalls wrote:I can try, but I doubt it'll be good enough to win.
There's no harm in trying... even if you don't win, there's of course going to be consolation cash prizes as well :).
Laurie wrote:I know mine wouldn't win. My collection is not in a place that is picture worthy.
Well if you don't mind moving things around to a different place to get a better shot, that's perfectly fine... the picture doesn't have to be an accurate portrayal of where they currently are.
Monday wrote:I have about five albums. I'm very out.
Do you have any other FotF stuff? The emphasis is on AIO with this contest, but you can use any other Focus products (magazines etc) to make the display more interesting!
Evil Chick wrote:Should this picture be of our collection, or of us with our collection?
Either is fine... as Catspaw mentioned, if your collection looks better with you in the picture, then why not? :)
Nick wrote:I entered (was I suppsose to Pm my entrie to Shadowpaw?)
Yes you were... and I have received your entry :).
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

I could take pictures of our cd's of odysseys. They wouldn't look like much. Just plain old writable cd's with writing on them.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Wow, I'm going to have fun with this. Not a large collection, but I'll have fun arranging it. Are we allowed to do stuff to it in photoshop before we submit?
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

Me wrote:Wow, I'm going to have fun with this. Not a large collection, but I'll have fun arranging it. Are we allowed to do stuff to it in photoshop before we submit?
As not many people are very proficient with photoshop, I don't want the winner to be because of a highly photoshoped image... however, send me both a normal picture and a photoshoped one and as long as it's not too over the top I will use my discretion as to which one to enter.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Ok, I won't do too much. Probably just replace an ugly tabletop if I don't have anything nice looking to put the stuff on.
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Shadowpaw wrote:
Me wrote:Wow, I'm going to have fun with this. Not a large collection, but I'll have fun arranging it. Are we allowed to do stuff to it in photoshop before we submit?
As not many people are very proficient with photoshop, I don't want the winner to be because of a highly photoshoped image... however, send me both a normal picture and a photoshoped one and as long as it's not too over the top I will use my discretion as to which one to enter.
Okay, I might add some words to the picture! Thanks for such a quick reply!
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

I might do it. IF I have time...

I have an alright Odyssey collection (No action figures nor movies, however...)

Bennett Charles
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

I have another question. What about Last Chance Detectives?
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

AIOfan11 wrote:I have another question. What about Last Chance Detectives?
Yep, any Focus on the Family products... that also includes McGee and Me!
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Oh, cool. I need to get more room!
Nick Riley
insert dash here

Post by Nick Riley »

for your picture?
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

ANY fotf products? Like my huge breakaway and clubhouse collection? My FOTF teen books? My AIO books? The action figures?
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Eugene Kendall wrote:ANY fotf products? Like my huge breakaway and clubhouse collection? My FOTF teen books? My AIO books? The action figures?
Yes, ANY FotF products! You can include your parents' collection of Dr. Dobson books! \:D/
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

OOO OOO can we get in the bathtub and cover ourselves with them? like with a caption "Buried alive with your AIO"
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

There is alot more that I can add, but I am finished for tonight. Once I am done then starts the vigorous working of putting everything up!
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Eugene Kendall wrote:OOO OOO can we get in the bathtub and cover ourselves with them? like with a caption "Buried alive with your AIO"
lol!!! That sounds so funny! :lol:
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Eugene Kendall wrote:OOO OOO can we get in the bathtub and cover ourselves with them? like with a caption "Buried alive with your AIO"
Oh i'd like to see that!
...I hate marquees.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Are we supposed to keep quiet about which entry is ours until the contest is over? :-k