I need some happiness. Help me.

Win lots of bucks!

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Chandler wrote:Maybe you and I should try something instead?

*whips out a large feather and starts ticking Trent*
:rofl2:
No... :lol: please... :rofl2:... stop! :hilarious:
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

You realize of all three of you make Frank laugh, you'll have to split the cash? :shame:
ToO Comic - #1|#2|#3|#4|#5|#6|Filler#1|Filler#2|#7|#8|#9

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

That was really great. It did make me laugh. But I didn't laugh out loud until Chandler tickled Trent and Trent started laughing.

I got this PM from Catspaw that just said "Hi". Maybe that was supposed to be funny...it wasn't.

Dr. Watson's PM was somewhat amusing...a bunch of those blowing up in flames smileys...not really funny.

I'm happy! Yea! But happiness doesn't last very long. I guess that I have the joy of good friendship and fellowship all of you. :hug: Huzzah!

*splits money between Catspaw, Chandler, Trent and EB*
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Frank wrote:That was really great. It did make me laugh. But I didn't laugh out loud until Chandler tickled Trent and Trent started laughing.
I still can't figure out how she knew I was ticklish. :anxious:
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Frank wrote:That was really great. It did make me laugh. But I didn't laugh out loud until Chandler tickled Trent and Trent started laughing.
That made me laugh out loud too. I kept thinking of Charles in "The Power"... it's contagious. :rofl2:
Frank wrote:I got this PM from Catspaw that just said "Hi". Maybe that was supposed to be funny...it wasn't.
It was a dare. Go read the dare thread. She sent me one too.
Frank wrote:I'm happy! Yea! But happiness doesn't last very long. I guess that I have the joy of good friendship and fellowship all of you. :hug: Huzzah!
:grouphug: Indeed. :)
Frank wrote:*splits money between Catspaw, Chandler, Trent and EB*
Really?! :D
Trent DeWhite wrote:I still can't figure out how she knew I was ticklish. :anxious:
:-$ That's top secret information reserved for the department of... I can't tell you which department. :-
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Yay! We finally at least somewhat amused Frank! \:D/

And Chandler was right about the PM - I was just randomly PMing 10 people that I didn't think would be ticked off for something in the truth/dare thread. It wasn't meant to be funny. Sorry if I confused you, Frank! ;)
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

I think it's funny now.
David O
I'm memorable

Post by David O »

Oh, and to think that I might have ahd a chance with my post... Ah well. Let me know the next time that you're willing to pay to be cheered up, and I'll give my best shot at finishing the post I started. Until then, it shall remain sleeping on my PC (yes, I saved it to my hardrive so I could work on it there.)

BTW, I am glad that you're happy again. Well done guys. :)
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Catspaw wrote:And Chandler was right about the PM - I was just randomly PMing 10 people that I didn't think would be ticked off for something in the truth/dare thread. It wasn't meant to be funny. Sorry if I confused you, Frank! ;)
You didn't send me some random spam. :mecry:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Trent DeWhite wrote:
Catspaw wrote:And Chandler was right about the PM - I was just randomly PMing 10 people that I didn't think would be ticked off for something in the truth/dare thread. It wasn't meant to be funny. Sorry if I confused you, Frank! ;)
You didn't send me some random spam. :mecry:
Sorry, Trent! I didn't realize that a PM from me was so highly valued. :anxious:

*PMs Trent to say "hi"* ;)