Vote For the Ultimate AIO Collection!

Winner gets $500 in ToO money!

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.

Who has the best display for their collection?

Poll ended at Sun Jun 12, 2005 1:20 am

Picture One
4%
Picture Two
39%
Picture Three
9%
Picture Four
6%
Picture Five
39%
Picture Six
2%
Picture Seven
2%

Total votes: 54

Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

Nick Riley wrote:what was wrong with my pic?
Well, you got more votes then I did :)
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Congratulations to both happysmiler and Chandler! \:D/ I had a hard time choosing between 2 and 5, and I can't even remember for sure which one I picked! :anxious: I think I voted for #5, but I couldn't say that beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Nice collection, Shadowpaw! Thanks for letting us see!
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

My heartiest congrats...to the winners and everyone who participated. \:D/
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

I voted for 2. I was pretty sure I was voting for a girl's one because of the things in the room! :D Congrats Evil Chick!!!!
Nick Riley
insert dash here

Post by Nick Riley »

wait so you wanted to vote for a girl...?
OdysseyFan
I've been here a bit

Post by OdysseyFan »

I voted for #5, it was an impressive presentation, and (to some degreee) collection. I was unable to do my own picture but I was impressed by the most of the others as well.

#1: Looks like interesting Artwork maybe a Video cel?

#2: an impressive presentation

#3: A Neat T-Shirt, Printed Materials and some Interesting "OLD" blue/yellow tapes

And Shadowpaw, your Collection of Classic Artwork is also impressive.

I hope this Thread stays around, maybe I will get to post some pictures again, or others will or maybe we can do this again in a year.
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

Nick Riley wrote:wait so you wanted to vote for a girl...?
no.....that isn't the reason I voted for #2. I liked #2......and I noticed that it was probably a girl's room. Whether or not it's a girl or boy doesn't matter to me. :D
Nick Riley
insert dash here

Post by Nick Riley »

ok thats good
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Chandler, I was looking more closely at your picture last night, and I realized I had forgotten about our Woof books and the one AIO novel we have! Argh. ](*,)
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Laura Ingalls wrote:Chandler, I was looking more closely at your picture last night, and I realized I had forgotten about our Woof books
I was wondering if anyone would notice those. ;)
Laura Ingalls wrote:and the one AIO novel we have! Argh. ](*,)
I didn't include everything I have in my picture either. :hug: Also a lot of my stuff is kind of obscure. Even though there are probably as many CD and cassette albums in that picture as happysmiler has in hers, you can't see them as well so her picture looks a lot more impressive in that respect. :)
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

OdysseyFan wrote:I voted for #5, it was an impressive presentation, and (to some degreee) collection. I was unable to do my own picture but I was impressed by the most of the others as well.

#1: Looks like interesting Artwork maybe a Video cel?

#2: an impressive presentation

#3: A Neat T-Shirt, Printed Materials and some Interesting "OLD" blue/yellow tapes

And Shadowpaw, your Collection of Classic Artwork is also impressive.

I hope this Thread stays around, maybe I will get to post some pictures again, or others will or maybe we can do this again in a year.
You are exactly right, a video cell. It is a good cell to have because it is when a town girl is hugging Eugene! I can't remember what video it is from. Maybe it was 'Go West, Young Man.'
Aslan
Smile for the camera

Post by Aslan »

Shadowpaw wrote:Image

thats a big collection

Life is worth living, so live the best life that you can
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Simbelmyne34 wrote:I voted for 2. I was pretty sure I was voting for a girl's one because of the things in the room! :D Congrats Evil Chick!!!!
lol! Well, actually, that isn't even my room. My room is way too little, so I took the pictures in my sister's room.
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

OdysseyFan wrote:I hope this Thread stays around, maybe I will get to post some pictures again, or others will or maybe we can do this again in a year.
It probably won't be a year before we do another one... I know many people have expressed interest to me since it closed that they wish they could have been involved. But it won't be for another month or two(however, those would-be applicants keep an eye our for making a great collection in the meantime!).
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

Evil Chick wrote:
Simbelmyne34 wrote:I voted for 2. I was pretty sure I was voting for a girl's one because of the things in the room! :D Congrats Evil Chick!!!!
lol! Well, actually, that isn't even my room. My room is way too little, so I took the pictures in my sister's room.
lol!

but it was still a girl's room!