Drawing Contest

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.
PonysHorses
Found

Drawing Contest

Post by PonysHorses »

Hello everyone,

I would like to start a drawing contest \:D/ . It will be the same as the contest I started on the TH message board. Everyone can enter (please do!).
If you have a scanner, then you can draw what ever you like, scan it and then PM your entry to me. If you do not have a scanner you can take a picture of your entry and send it to me. In the subject box, type in your user name so I can tell who the entry is from. Please, just one entry per person.

I will be chosing judges too. If you would like to be a judge, just PM me.

All the entries will be judge at the end of the month. So please send in your entries before the end of the month.

If you have any questions about the drawing contest, please PM me.

And everyone, PLEASE ENTER!

It seems like all the other contests have a fee, so my contest fee will only be 5 ToO dollars. I hope that does not scare you away from entering. The winner will receice half of the money from the entries.

Sound like any fun?

~PH~

:-s Does anyone think this is a good idea?? No is posting here. That makes me think no one likes the idea. :cry:

[Edit: *sigh* Didn't I say no double posting? :wink:- AIO PSYCHE]
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

Well, I'm not posting here because I'm not a good artist. And I was dissapointed with the last contest, because of some....er.. personal reasons. 8-[ But none the less it was fun!
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

PonysHorses wrote: Does anyone think this is a good idea?? No is posting here. That makes me think no one likes the idea.
On the contrary, this contest is a great idea. However, like my writing contest, it requires some prior thought and time . . . I have't received much response there, either.

Although not everyone is a Monet or Rembrandt, I'm sure you'll eventually receive some entries . . . perhaps I might even give it a try, despite my total lack of artistry. :D
PonysHorses
Found

Post by PonysHorses »

Screech wrote:Well, I'm not posting here because I'm not a good artist. And I was dissapointed with the last contest, because of some....er.. personal reasons. 8-[ But none the less it was fun!
:-k What happened? Was it somthing I did? Could you please tell me. If you don't want to post it here, you can PM me. I would like to know what it was, so I can fix it O:) . (If I can)
Shad Lexer

Post by Shad Lexer »

*Sends PM*
Paul B
OK

Post by Paul B »

I dont have a scanner to send you my drawings.is there a address to mail drawings?Then you could post them for me?Please IM me on this.

how come theres no money next to my name after my post?

[Edit: Another double post!- AIO PSYCHE]

BTW to answer your question, money is disabled in this forum.
PonysHorses
Found

Post by PonysHorses »

Oh I see. Hmm.. Well, If somthing like that happens again, I won't let it happen :D

Edit: I am saying this to the PM Screech sent me.
Last edited by PonysHorses on Mon Apr 04, 2005 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shad Lexer

Post by Shad Lexer »

Paul B wrote:how come theres no money next to my name after my post?
In Old Gower Road, the money is turned off. (I think)
PonysHorses
Found

Post by PonysHorses »

Paul B wrote:I dont have a scanner to send you my drawings.is there a address to mail drawings?Then you could post them for me?Please IM me on this.
Umm... I'm afriad you can NOT mail it to me. Do you have a digi cam? If so you can take a picture of your drawing and send it to me.
Paul B
OK

Post by Paul B »

nope no web cam of any kind. :-s
PonysHorses
Found

Post by PonysHorses »

:cry: Oh man! that means.. That.. you.. can't.. enter. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

If it helps, I've heard legends about copier places with scanners for use.
...Although they're probably as reliable as that one about the hero who saved the world by turning into a goat, I'd advise you to look around. Someone you know might have a scanner or a digital camera.

I might join, depending on various factors.
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Elf of Rivendell
random passerby elf
random passerby elf

Post by Elf of Rivendell »

I'll join. I already have a picture, actually- I just need to color it in. I'll PM it to you as soon as I'm done. Should I pay now?
PonysHorses
Found

Post by PonysHorses »

You don't have to. I think it would be best if you just pay when you send me the PM.
AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

Post by AIO Psyche »

This contest is one of the best out there! I look forward to seeing this thing start! This contest has my full support PH!
PonysHorses
Found

Post by PonysHorses »

Thank AIO PSYCHE! :doubt: Sadly, I have NO entries yet :cry: . But, I hope to get some soon! Send in your entries everyone!
xiao
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by xiao »

It's still Black and white, right?

If it is, there's mine
PonysHorses
Found

Post by PonysHorses »

Did YOU DRAW that? Did you do it on computer?
xiao
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by xiao »

PonysHorses wrote:Did YOU DRAW that? Did you do it on computer?
Both, I drew it then finished it on the computer
PonysHorses
Found

Post by PonysHorses »

Xiao wrote:
PonysHorses wrote:Did YOU DRAW that? Did you do it on computer?
Both, I drew it then finished it on the computer
Ok, that is fine. All I need you to do is Donate 5$ to me. The reason, TODC. And, Could you PM me your entry?? Thanks for entering!!