My Wooton Drawing contest

Win $40 in a contest

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.
Robert Mitchell
Catspaw Rocks!

My Wooton Drawing contest

Post by Robert Mitchell »

Here we go, my first contest. (...Drawing Wooton *snort*)This contest is to draw Wooton. Entry is $10* per picture, and the prize is $40*. All entries must be sent in by July 5th, 2005 12:00am GMT. Then the contest begins. PM me, and tell me you are joing the contest. =D>

Click here to join by donating the wanted amount.

Flickr a Yahoo image hosting website, is were you can upload your picture.

Rules:

Must draw it by hand or be disqualified. Your own picture no on can draw it with/or for you. It is reccommended that you scan it in and upload it to an image hosting website (example:Flickr.com). All entries must be drawn by hand not by computer. There will be one(1) grand prize winner that will get $40*, one (1) second place winner that will win $20*, and one (1) third place winner that will win $10*. If you join and don't post the image, your entry fee will be considered a donation. If you break any of these rules, you will be disqualified with out a refund.

Click here to send me a private message.

*ToO dollars.

Sponsored by Robert Mitchell. All right reserved. :work:
Last edited by Robert Mitchell on Tue Jun 28, 2005 5:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Vote RM for the *Unofficial*! | You Need to See This!
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Good idea! We can all see what people think Wooton would look like.
Robert Mitchell
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Robert Mitchell »

AIOfan11 wrote:Good idea! We can all see what people think Wooton would look like.
Are you going to join?
Vote RM for the *Unofficial*! | You Need to See This!
Kat
slow thinking occurs
slow thinking occurs

Post by Kat »

you know, I enterd. But i can t draw him. so can i have my $$$ back? Thatd be great!
*returns*