Real AIO Trivia-NOW Round 3

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Real AIO Trivia-NOW Round 3

Post by Alyssa »

Okay Everyone! If you have signed up for this on the sign up topic, then you should know how everything works. And, if you have not signed up, please do not answer questions! If you would like to join, post on the sign up topic. We would love to have you join us! And remember: The contest ends August 30th with many more of these contests to come and the prize is a sig/avy set custom made for the winner!

-Connie and Ricrocflow

P. S. NEW RULES: RESEARCH ALLOWED FOR ALL QUESTIONS AND YOU ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO GUESS ONCE!

SCORES:

Marvin D.=35
takeitfromthetop=20
IDANCE4JESUS=10
Stop Wooton' Around=0
Whitty Whit=60

Green=
New Info.
Last edited by Alyssa on Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:58 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Love You, Lee! :hug:
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"I May do silly things, but I do them with enthusiasm!"
"A Day without Laughter is a day wasted."
"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

Check out the free, fun, and fantastic shop: Express Yourself By Alyssa!

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

the y.a.k problem nathaniel said it

-- Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:58 pm --

sorry i have to go to camp next week so i wont be aswering any more questions for a little bit
but i do the the game

takeitfromthetop
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Great Job!

For 25 pts., name the at least two episodes where a tornado hit Odyssey. Each extra episode is wroth 10 pts. and, remember, Research is allowed for ALL questions.
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

Tornado, Stormy Weather, Prequels of Love, The Great Wishy Woz.
Taps

Post by Taps »

stormy weather prequels of love

-- Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:30 pm --

when will the next question be???

and how many will their be???

takeitfromthetop
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

There will be a few every day.
Name and describe 3 times that Whit modifies/changes the Imagination Station. (e.g. In the episode _______, Whit replaced a _____ with a ______.[Does not need to be in that format])
15 pts
REMEMBER: Research is allowed on every question. [There was a derogatory comment here, but I took it out.] (Um, that was a joke)
Last edited by ric on Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taps

Post by Taps »

in album 3 the first development of the imagination station was there and Connie tried it out with the story of David and Galiath so technically the real imagination station is an add on so he replaced the enviorment enhancer with the imagination station wich means that the first imagination station was just some headphones but then he added on so that you can travel with sour entire body
in album 6 episode elija part 1 they made it so to people could go in the imagination station
in album 38 they replaced the odd componant that was in the nova box and he put it in the imagination station

takeitfromthetop

-- Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:02 am --

Also the imagination station revisoted in part 1&2 in album 50!
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

I'm sorry, the only correct one you mentioned is Elijah; the others weren't what I was looking for.
People can still guess, but you CAN'T USE ELIJAH AGAIN.
There are 4 others that you can use. If you get all of them, you get 20 pts. But you need at least 3.
Taps

Post by Taps »

-- Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:50 pm --

ok in the imagination station revisited it was upgraded so the you have doors and passage ways so that you have a variety of adventures to choose from
and i the american revelation part one they upgraded it so that up to ten people can go on it at once and a scanning chamber was added so you can scan a book and it will create a adventures for you
and in saint paul the man from tarses it was upgraded so that your close will look like that of the time period
and in a touch of healing jason added on to it so that you can do anything if you just imagen it

i hope that i got some of the answers right
takeitfromthetop

-- Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:51 pm --

sorry i would have sent these earlier but i accidently sent them all to connie K.
Last edited by Taps on Fri May 13, 2011 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

What do you think bro?

ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Yup, 20 points for TIFTP. But I think from now on, you should only be able to guess once. Is that ok?
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

ricrocflow wrote:Yup, 20 points for TIFTP. But I think from now on, you should only be able to guess once. Is that ok?
Fine with me! :D I will add it to the rules. Do you want to do the next question or shall I?

NEW RULE: You are only able to guess once.

-- Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:49 pm --

10pts. What is the name of Eugene's long lost brother?

Taps

Post by Taps »

Evret Meltsner
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Correct! 10pts. for takeitfromthetop! Ricrocflow will be posting hte next question soon!

-- Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:30 am --

Okay, so my bro is currently busy it looks like, so I will post the next question:

10pts In Which album do we first meet blackgaard? In what album to we last see blackgaard? (Counts as one question)
Fixed weird double post thing. ~ Doc

Taps

Post by Taps »

album 5 daring deeds sinister schemes. last album album 33 virtual realities. (or album 25 darkness before dawn) it depends if your countng the virus or not.
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Oh, sorry. I kinda slept late today!
Taps

Post by Taps »

or I guess also album 34 if you can't I slap floor! take any of those. its a argued question in which blackgaard last appeared in!
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Ya that's fine! You get ten points! Ricrocflow?

ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

What is the name of the mineral in DBD by the name the pastor from 'The Underground Railroad' calls it? Spelled correctly.
Note: the answer is NOT in 'The Underground Railroad'
25 pts
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

Ruku.