A Change of (Abum) Art for the AIO Blogcast Contest

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
A Change of (Abum) Art for the AIO Blogcast Contest

Post by Peachey Keen »

I had originally intended to have a new album art to release with the tenth episode of the AIO Blogcast but that didn't work out. So now I'm giving you a chance to change it yourself!
The contest is: make your own album art for the Blogcast.

What you have to do:

1. Create your own original album art for our podcast. Be as creative as possible, but make sure to include the words "AIO Blogcast" or "Adventures in Odyssey Blogcast" on your album art.
2. Send a 800 x 800 and 100 x 100 size of your art to [email protected].
You may also upload your files on another site such as File Flyer and send me the link for it through my email.

Make sure to get your entries in before August 27th!

After all the entries have been collected, the photos will be posted on the Adventures in Odyssey Blog.
Then you and everyone one else who visits the blog, will vote on which one should be the Blogcast's new album art. The person who's photo with the most votes is the winner.

And what does the winner get?
The winner will receive 50 ToO dollars and the winner's album art will be shown on the first podcast of Season 2 of the AIO Blogcast and on every episode for all the world to see.

Here's some guidelines for the contest:

Do not send in any objectionable pictures. Anyone who does so will be disqualified.

You must be a member of the Town of Odyssey to enter.

Only one submission per person.

That's it. Get started on your submissions!