ToO Madlibs

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.
Aaron Wiley
Popsicle kid

ToO Madlibs

Post by Aaron Wiley »

Looks like this topic's been neglected for a while! maybe like it could use a--

*BUMP*

If it's alright with everyone, I've got a mad lib to start 'er off if that's ok with everyone.
(Tell me if I'm doing this wrong... 'Not sure If normal users can post mad libs or if that right is reserved for mods and admins)

TOOER
ADJECTIVE
VERB
PART OF THE BODY
NUMBER
NOUN
ADVERB
VERB
PRONOUN PLURAL
OTHER TOOER

One word (replacement) per post, then we can put them all together and see what the result is!

(madlib taken from madgibs.com)
"And the Lord saw that man had created the Internet, and He was most distressed. For once people started using chatspeak and improper grammar, their level of smartness was decreased by more than 500%. And so the Lord removed all the gifts he had once bestowed on man, and it was very sad." The Book of Marvin, Chapter 351, Verse 442.
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

Your post has been split to a new thread to avoid confusion with the old game. Have fun! \:D/
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

*is a little confuzzled* So you mean all I gotta do is fill in the form you wrote out and PM you?
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer