New show!

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.
Aaron Wiley
Popsicle kid

New show!

Post by Aaron Wiley »

Hey guys, I'm interesting in starting a small podcast that basically just does short silly skits.
I like voice acting, audio editing and sound design, but I may not be the greatest script writer in the world (although I try :P )

If anyone here thinks they could come up with some decent stories/skits and would like to get involved here that'd be great.
If you'd like to help out with voices or music or really whatever you're good at either PM me or just post it up here!

Here's a short sample of what the quality will be like. (I made this in a bit more than an hour, so it may not be the greatest in the world)
http://www.truploader.com/view/949757
"And the Lord saw that man had created the Internet, and He was most distressed. For once people started using chatspeak and improper grammar, their level of smartness was decreased by more than 500%. And so the Lord removed all the gifts he had once bestowed on man, and it was very sad." The Book of Marvin, Chapter 351, Verse 442.
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

hmm. sounds good to me!
Aaron Wiley
Popsicle kid

Post by Aaron Wiley »

So, is anyone interested in helping out with writing, voice acting, or just giving me some ideas?
"And the Lord saw that man had created the Internet, and He was most distressed. For once people started using chatspeak and improper grammar, their level of smartness was decreased by more than 500%. And so the Lord removed all the gifts he had once bestowed on man, and it was very sad." The Book of Marvin, Chapter 351, Verse 442.
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

Hmm. I might be able to help out with voices or writing, but we'll have to see.
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Aaron Wiley
Popsicle kid

Post by Aaron Wiley »

Any help would be appreciated.
Even if you just wan to throw out an idea for a skit that I could write, but I don't want to be working on a show that no one is really interested in hearing anyways.