Do Hard Things -- Discussion, Week 3 (Final Week)

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Do Hard Things -- Discussion, Week 3 (Final Week)

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Hello everyone, this is the last week. O.o

I hope that you all have continued to read this great book, even though I was unable to keep up with it. :( I was counting on my busyness to start in November, not October. ;)

But anyway, the last week! Go for it guys! And I have a little prize rank bar for you if you complete it! :D

Oh yeah, and discuss here: ;)

A discussion question: How do you feel (or what have you learned) after having read Do Hard Things? \:D/

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Sooooo, I finished it a while ago.

Thanks for doing this TKD. I probably wouldn't have read this book otherwise. :yes:
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

You're welcome, sorry I ran into some things that made it hard for me to keep up with you guys. I'll send you a rankbar so that if you ever want to wear it you can, but it's definitely not a must. ;)

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Well, I read about four chapters of the book because of this event. ;) I would've read more, but being the lazy reader that I am, there wasn't enough time and personal motivation to pick up the book from my shelf again. \:D/ Thanks for doing this though, TKD! I'm glad for the chapters that I did get around to reading.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.