The TO Talent Show HQ!

The HQ of the original contest that started it all!

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.
AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

The TO Talent Show HQ!

Post by AIO Psyche »

Hey guys, I will be starting the TOTS (Town of Odyssey Talent Shows) The new format was posted on the TH, so you know what will happen. So start sending in your entries! PM them to Monday (MX).
Last edited by AIO Psyche on Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PonysHorses
Found

Post by PonysHorses »

YEA!!! The Talent Show has began!! \:D/ =D> :D =P~
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Post by Andrea Meltsner »

oh yippy! see how excited I am! :roll: Just kidding! Man am I hungry, don't you just hate it when you forget your lunch and all you had to eat this morning was carnation instant breakfast?
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

Hey Zach, I was wondering where you were! I missed you. :)
Fenix
The Rich

Post by Fenix »

Hey how does one participate in this talent show? I would like to join and possibly win it.
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

Eugene Blackgaard wrote:Hey Zach, I was wondering where you were! I missed you. :)
Likewise! Here are the new rules;

Ok kiddies, we have huge changes in store for the THTS. The old format and structure has been thrown out the window, and we now have a new THTS. It will still involve you sending in you're pics, but, there is a major new twist to the entire thing. Here's is a description of the TOTS, and the rules;

Everyone who wants to enter, sends me a pic of themselves doing something crazy, zany, wild, weird, or funny. Entry fee is $20. The other judges and I will pick seven finalists, and then the talent show will begin. The TOTS won't be a one day event as it has been in the past; it will occur over a seven week period. Each week, you vote for your fav pick, then the person with the lowest number of votes is out of the talent show. We will get rid of one person every week. Each week, you will see new pics from the contestants. Each week, we vote someone out until we are down to two. Then, we have a huge event, and the final two are voted on. Along with the TOTS trademark prize of picking the judges avys, will will be sporting an all new cash prize of $300! Anyone can enter, but, the judges and I will pick seven finalists. So, start preparing for the all new TOTS! Post your thoughts on the new format here. Let me know what you think!
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

well lets see umm 300$ i might enter...
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

Count me in, for 300 big ones.
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

WANTED:

Two judges for the TO Talent Show.
Must be good a good leader, an organized person, and willing to run the TOTS if I'm not available for some reason.

To apply, pm AIO PSYCHE.

BTW the judges get paid money for being judges........it is a job.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

ill be a judge i really want to be one
PonysHorses
Found

Post by PonysHorses »

OH OH I WANT TO BE A JUDGE!!!! Please pick me!!
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

Ok, PonyHorses! You are the first official judge for the TOTS!!!!!!!
PonysHorses
Found

Post by PonysHorses »

Yea!! BTW, How much do we get payed :wink: ?
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

Here are all of the judges requirments;

You must be a good leader. You don't have to be, but it helps. You must not be shy to post something telling people about the TOTS. IE, "Hey, you REALLY should come and enter the TOTS! It's great!" You must be fairly organized, since I most certainly am not! You must be a fair and impartial judge, willing to pick the best pics, not ones that have a theme you enjoy or like. You must be able to run the TOTS for me if, for some reason, I'm not available when I need to run the TOTS. Also, you know that the cash prize for the winner is $300. While I don't expect or intend for the other judges to pay that ammount (I'll be paying it myself), if by some reason I'm half way, and a few dollars short, you must be willing to help out that particular time. Note: this will very rarely happen, if at all. As you also know, the other prize for the winner is our trademark prize of picking the judges avatars. You MUST use whatever avatar the winner picks for you, regardless of whether or not you like it. And lastly, you must have a great personality! Be a fun, carefree judge. Have fun with it!

If you get this job, you will be paid money for every TOTS that you judge. $50 to be exact.

I have one judging position left. If you want it, drop me a line!
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

If I am a business partner could i still be a judge...or would there be a chance somone would think I was being unfair. hummm.....well I woulden't if that is what you were thinking! :mad:
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

Hmm.....good question. Well, I now have the TOTS logo done! So, if you like the TOTS, and you want to show everyone that you like it, feel free to use the logo in your siggy! Free of charge!

If you want a logo for your CTS, come to AIO PSCYHE's CTS Shop for all your CTS needs!

I need three people to advertise the TOTS in their sigs. I will pay these two people for this. Anyone interested?
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

Alright guys and gals, it's time to send in your entries for the TO Talent Show! I will stop excepting entries next Sunday. So send in your entry! Like I said, the prize is $300! And the TOTS trademark prize of picking the judges avys! So send in your entry to Monday! Enter today!

The TO Talent Show, the coolest show around!
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Hey maybe people will enter if you show them the poem.
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

Ah yes! Of course! Ok, here is a poem that AndreaMelstner wrote for the TO Talent Show.

The Talent Show

Come and Join the Talent show,
see how far we can throw.
Bring out your skateboards,
grease your outboards.
Do some figure eights,
In your roller-skates.
Show everyone you are the greatest thing.
Be it cool, be it silly,
even if it is Free Willy-Nilly.
Capture it and send it in,
hurry you don’t have much time!
You could win a prize,
that’s better than eating lime,
maybe you could win this time.

© ElizabethGuido4/11/05

BTW when you send your entry to Monday, please label the subject of your PM with your name, and the contest that you are entering. IE 'AndreaMeltsner-The TO Talent Show'. Thanks!

And thanks to AndreaMeltsner for writing this really cool poem for me! Thanks Andrea!