SORRY!

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.
Mark Prescott
Still standing tall

SORRY!

Post by Mark Prescott »

The game of SORRY! Image
This is how the game works:
This: Image (Sorry about the low quality) Is the game board. The point of the game is to move your token Image from the start circle to the home circle. To do that, you must go all the way around the board. When your turn, I will pick a card. That card will either be a Sorry card, a blank card, 1,2,3,4,5,7,8,10,11, or 12 I'll explain more later, but I have to go do something. Right now, just sign up. First come, first serve. Okay, I'm back. Each number does a different thing (Mostly). Here is what they do: 1 Move one token out of the start circle, or move forward one. 2 Move one token out of the start crcle, or move forward two; draw another card. 3 Move forward three. 4 Move backward four. 5 Move forward five. 7 Split up seven moves between two tokens or move forward seven. 8 move forward eight. 10 Move forward ten or backward one.11 Move forward eleven or swith places with a different token. 12 Move forward twelve. Blank: Skip your turn. Sorry Card: Move one of your tokens out of the start circle, and switch places with an opponents token, Opponent's token goes back to his/her start circle.
Misc rules: If you land on a space with an opponent's token on it, that token goes back to it's start circle. If you land on a slide triangle, you slide forward. If an oppondent is on the slide bar when sliding, it goes back to it's start circle. When in your safety zone, a SORRY! card cannot be used on that token. On your turn, you post, and I will draw a card for you, unles you have SORRY! at your home, in wich case, you can draw it for yourself, and post what you got. Sign up!!!

GAME ONE:
Mark Prescott: red tokens
AILUVER: Blue tokens
Bella1986: Green toens
IDANCE4JESUS: Yellpow tokens!
OKAY!!! Game begin!!!
Last edited by Mark Prescott on Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:40 am, edited 5 times in total.
~Mark Prescott~
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

I will be blue!!!
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
bella1986
Tallying up

Post by bella1986 »

ill be green since blue is taken!
</3~Forever Broken~ </3

If you could live forever, what would you live for?~ Twilight
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

You need a yellow? ;)
*insert provocative quote here*
Mark Prescott
Still standing tall

Post by Mark Prescott »

Okay! Here we go! This is the order we're going in:
AIOLuver
Bella1986
IDANCE4JESUS
Mark Prescott
Okay, AIOLuver, post to say you're ready and then I'll draw a card for you.
This is where we start: Image
Last edited by Mark Prescott on Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Mark Prescott~
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

I'm Ready! Mark!
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.

Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

Mark Prescott wrote:IDANCE4JESUS: Yellpow tokens!
Yellpow? ;)
*insert provocative quote here*
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

Mark!!!!!
^AIOluver^

STOP.
This sentence is true.