With A New Name....I Need New Sets!

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

With A New Name....I Need New Sets!

Post by Alyssa »

:D I have plenty of sets that say "Connie K.", but, none that say Alyssa! :D So, I need you, the ToOers, to create some for me! You can post them here or, PM them to me. in fact, they don't even have to be sets, they can be just an avy, just a sig, or just a rank bar, but, a set would be best.

I will chose up to three items (A set is one item) as the winners! (Though, I may end up picking them all if I like them a lot ;) )It can be random, our you can use what you know about me to make the set. If you don't know more about me and want to learn more, go ahead and PM me.

You can send in as many entrées as you want, and the three winning entrées will be awarded prizes! :yay:

So, get to work, I can't wait to see what everyone has in store!

-Alyssa
Love You, Lee! :hug:
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"I May do silly things, but I do them with enthusiasm!"
"A Day without Laughter is a day wasted."
"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

Check out the free, fun, and fantastic shop: Express Yourself By Alyssa!

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
Moontide
No way I broke the window

Post by Moontide »

here is mine.

Code: Select all

http://piczasso.com/i/rrchs.png
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

I will make something. :yes: How long do I have? My moms on the desktop now so I probably can't get it to you until tomorrow. Is that okay?

\:D/
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Love it Moontide, keep them coming! :yes: And, I'll probably have it up for a while, so take you're time, sis!
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

Here's mine:

http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/81/81/50158181/photos/Jons-sigs/Alyssa%20sig.jpg
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

I love it Yanny, especially the colors...keep them coming peoples!

Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

This is a fun contest!
Last edited by Lee on Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Very pretty, Lee! Love it! You can do as many as you want! :yes: Keep them coming!

Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

How's this?
And This?
And This????
One more:
Last edited by Lee on Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:15 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Very nice! Pink and purple are my favorite colors. :yes:

Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

I love purple too!
Last edited by Lee on Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Moontide
No way I broke the window

Post by Moontide »

I made one more. It is not a set with the other one.

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/7897/alyssaa.png
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Very awesome peoples! Keep em' coming! By the way, I love the style that you have as your sig, Lee, maybe on like that?

Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Here it is: If you want the pictures closer together, let me know. :yes:
Last edited by Lee on Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

That's awesome! :yes: You should make me a pink one like that. ;) JK. :D

Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

I will. :yes: Flowers or something else?

Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Doesn't matter. :D Thank you so much!

Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

If you'd rather have one of the images in the sig as the avatar, I can do that. :yes: What do you think?
Last edited by Lee on Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

It's beautiful! I LOVE it! You can send in as many more that you want. ;) Well wait a little longer to see if someone else posts...

EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

I made a quick little set for you. Nothing too involved just a little 3 minute job. Hope you like! :D