Mafia Version 2 - TOWNIES WIN!

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.
Trixie Belden
Honourary Narnian
Honourary Narnian

Post by Trixie Belden »

Vote Bookworm. (sorry Worm!)
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

How can you do that? I just spelled it out for you! There is no way I’m the last Mafia.
To prove it, I’m going to give the Town the formula to win.

Moontide, no matter who gets killed this round make sure you use your power on yourself tonight. If I don’t get killed, they’ll come after me because I’m on to them. If I get killed, they’ll come after you because they know you’re the doctor. So whatever happens, save yourself tonight! I am expendable. Save yourself even if I'm not voted out here, because we need to keep your power. Don't try any fancy ‘They think I’m saving myself so they’ll kill bookworm so I’ll save bookworm’ maneuvers or anything.
Then tomorrow, when you see who’s left, vote iluvsns for goodness sake because if I die you’ll see I was telling the truth!
Moontide
No way I broke the window

Post by Moontide »

Wait, iluvsns can not be the mafia because she asked here what was taking so long. Yanny revealed that the mafia was taking to long. So if iluvsns was the mafia she would have known that the mafia was taking a long time and not asked. So that means that she is not the mafia.

I think Trixie Belden voted for the mafia because it would look very odd to try not to kill someone with such a strong case verses them. Plus because I am not the mafia. Bookworm is hunting the mafia very well so it is unlikely that he is mafia. iluvsns didn't know that the mafia were slow so she is not the mafia. So that leaves Trixie Belden being the mafia.

Also like how Trixie Belden voted for the most pro-town person with one vote for no reason. iluvsns had a reason to vote for you because you voted for her. (in other words iluvsns had the right to make a revenge vote but Trixie Belden didn't.)

So:
vote Trixie Belden
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I came to that conclusion as well last night Moontide, but I still find it extremely hard to believe that she would be attempting a double double cross to make herself look innocent. Also, I believe Yanny said two of the three Mafia had answered. iluvsns could have been one of those, so she wouldn’t know that the third was what they were waiting on.
It could really go either way, but my gut still says iluvsns.
Vote however you think though, and stick to the plan I posted before, and we still win. Vote whoever you want (just not me!) and then even if we get this one wrong we will know next round for sure who it is.
The scenarios are:
I get killed here (don’t let that happen!) and I’m a Townie so we loose because you still have to choose one of the other two purely by guesswork. That is the only scenario where we loose.
Other scenarios:
iluvsns goes out here, she’s the Mafia and we win.
OR
She’s not the Mafia, but we know who it is. (Trixie) so save yourself tonight, then you get Trixie in the morning after she kills me.
OR
Trixie goes out here, and the previous two scenarios play out the same way, just substitute Trixie’s name for iluvsns.
So to put it simply, I am NOT Mafia, so as long as I stay alive this round we win. Vote for whichever girl you think it is, and I guess I’ll change my vote to match yours if I have to because we need one of them to go out right now.

Edit:

Very well then, I cange my vote to Trixie Belden
And I hope you're right!
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

It's a stand off.

Whitty Whit - Mafia
montywhittakerIII - Townie
Moontide - 0
AIOluver - Townie
iluvsns - 0
American Eagle - Cop
Trixie Belden - 2
IDANCE4JESUS - Mafia
bookworm - 2

2 for bookworm and 2 for Trixie Belden. SOMEONE BREAK THE TIE! :x
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
Moontide

Post by Moontide »

OK, I will defend bookworm. Bookworm can't be the mafia because he has tried to get the mafia a lot instead of using just random guessing. Trixie Belden on the other hand as just been randomly voting for people that have votes on them. That fairly anti-town. So Trixie Belden why did you vote for Bookworm?
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

So who do you vote for?
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Someone change your vote to someone else so we can get this thing going.

\:D/
Moontide

Post by Moontide »

I am leaving my vote were it is.

@iluvsns
If you want to get this thing moving along then why don't you change your vote?
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

I don't want to change. :noway: I want someone else to change theirs.

bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

iluvsns, you do realize that the more you resist me and Moontide the more guilty you look, right? :-s
If you're truly a Townie, you would change to Trixie because you can see that the only confirmed Townie (Moontide) is on my side.
Same goes for you Trixie.
This may be the first Mafia game where the identities are solved before the final round. We'll know who's who based on who changes their vote, and the outcome.
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

I could kill them both. IDK.
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

No you can't because then the Mafia would win if we chose wrong. Because it would be at one and one, and it would be night time.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

To break this tie... I'll just go ahead and change my vote to Trixie.

bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Wow, this is the most intense Mafia game I've ever been in.
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

Whitty Whit - Mafia
montywhittakerIII - Townie
Moontide - 0
AIOluver - Townie
iluvsns - 0
American Eagle - Cop
Trixie Belden - 3
IDANCE4JESUS - Mafia
bookworm - 2

That's 3, so Trixie (a townie) is dead, the mafia and doc can PM me.
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
Moontide

Post by Moontide »

Arg, Bookworm was right.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I told you! :x
Save yourself and we win anyway.
Moontide

Post by Moontide »

I don't think I am going to save my self.

But if I did then we would just tie because she would kill you, then the next day I would vote for her and she would vote for me and it would sit like that for ever.
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

Actually, in the real mafia rules, if the doctor (i've always played calling him/her a nurse) and any amount of mafia are left, the doctor wins...
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY