Spies vs. Army_Day 3

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Um, you didn’t vote for me. :-s
But even if you did and that was your reason then it still makes you suspicious because if I always win then you would want me on your side. So killing me off for fear I’ll win must mean I’m against you.
My vote stands.
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

Wait, I didn't? I thought that I did... :-k

True. But, I thought that I voted for you, so.... :anxious:
*insert provocative quote here*
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

No, iluvsns was the one that voted for me.
You voted for someone else and said it was because you were “too nice” to vote for me.
I replied you were also too smart (because, as you say, I’m good at this), and you didn’t respond in a way fitting to an Army player. (in my opinion)
I could be wrong about you, but you’re the one I still feel strongest about, so I’m willing to take the chance in order to find out for certain what side you are.
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Ooooo...I remember now. I said that I was too nice to vote for the actual mafia?! Good grief! :mad:

;) Just kidding. But honestly, you do seem to win every game. Peoples need to vote for you! :x

But everyone go ahead and vote for me. You'll find out that you're wrong. I'm not the mafia. ;)
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

He wins simply because he's so good :-

I'll tally up the votes soon :anxious: Don't feel like going a page back to find out what they were again :-
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

IDANCE4JESUS wrote: But honestly, you do seem to win every game. Peoples need to vote for you! :x
Once again, this statement makes no sense unless you’re not on my side.
Moontide
No way I broke the window

Post by Moontide »

;) Just kidding. But honestly, you do seem to win every game. Peoples need to vote for you! :x
But he will win even if he is dead if he was on the winning side of the game.
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

IDANCE4JESUS wrote:
bookworm wrote:
IDANCE4JESUS wrote:because I'm too nice to vote for bookworm. \:D/
Too smart as well. ;)

Yes, well...

:anxious:
bookworm wrote:I replied you were also too smart (because, as you say, I’m good at this), and you didn’t respond in a way fitting to an Army player. (in my opinion)
Her response was certainly an interesting one....but it doesn't really make sense for a spy to say something as needlessly suspicious as that, does it? I don't even see how that would be suspicious. I mean, it certainly looks suspicious, but it seems blatantly obvious.

Perhaps I didn't draw the same conclusions from that post as you did.... :-k
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

Picky picky SnC....

Vote:Moontide That better?

Last edited by Whitty Whit on Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
radgeek
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by radgeek »

Vote: Bookworm
I have the best signature ever!

ToO mother of Merlin J. Marvin, iluvsns, ric, TKD, Alyssa, Garrett, ID4J and Monty and the other siblings that I've yet to find. ToO sister of Whitty Whit.

In the market for a Reformers Unanimous Signature Banner

Blitz: You Americans are lost. As missionaries, we generally hate stereotypes.
Jelly: Was this meant to be ironic? ;)
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I need a vote tally to see who's voted for whom first. :-k
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

bookworm wrote:Okay then Moontide (and others) I’ve decided to go ahead and release my reasons for my afore mentioned suspicions. I’m still not sure if this is a good idea because if I’m right about any of these the Spies will probably crack down on me harder than they might already be, but I think I have to risk it because it may spark something in one of you to add more information for us.

Why I don’t suspect:
bookworm -
Because that’s me and I know what side I’m on.
Moontide -
Because he seems to be genuinely hunting Spies, not just playing along to deter suspicion.
Marvin D. -
Because AIOluver, a Spy, voted to kill him.

Why I do suspect:
iluvsns -
Because she is the only player who has voted for me, and when she did she didn’t give a reason.
IDANCE4JESUS -
Because, although she didn’t vote for me, it didn’t seem to be genuine. Remember, I said it was smart (from an Army perspective) to keep me alive, and instead of agreeing she just kind of skirted around responding.
Invisible Ninja -
As Moontide said he seems to be gone, and that fits in to the missing Spy pms.

Now, once again I’ll say that my innocent suspicions I feel are quite strong, but my guilty suspicions I’m still not completely sure about. However, I’m getting more and more confident in them as time goes on, because we still need to find 3 Spies, and as the player list shrinks those three still remain.
Also, with this new information that at least one of the Spies is absent, Invisible Ninja seems to be the logical third person.

I think the only way to proceed from here is to do something that will either strengthen or dismiss my suspicions about one of the potential Spies. I’m willing to take the risk of perhaps killing off an Army in the name of finding out once and for all if I’m even remotely on the right track. Normally I wouldn’t go for that trade, but in this case, when it seems the Spies aren’t exactly on the ball, there’s a good chance that we won’t loose anyone during the night. So if we pick wrong, we won’t go down two, only one.

So, in considering who I want to most find out about, I vote: iluvsns
So, I finally read this post. \:D/

Now I see where you're comin' from with ID4J, but your reasons for iluvsns seem a bit weak; I wouldn't take any action on them at the moment. If one is a mafia, and they want someone dead, it certainly isn't wise to vote for that person during the day, and in my opinion, it's more likely that she voted for you because the way you play this game is somewhat intimidating. Certainly not a bad thing, but often when one doesn't see a surefire choice, they vote for the one who they could see being the mafia. But basically, I'm saying that I'm pretty sure a mafia wouldn't vote for someone in the daytime without giving some sort of reason. Random thoughts. :-

Now, I totally see the logic for IN. And since ID4J doesn't have any votes so far (I don't think...), I vote:Invisible Ninja

edit:
radgeek wrote:Vote: Bookworm
Interesting. Out of curiosity, any reasons?
Moontide
No way I broke the window

Post by Moontide »

But basically, I'm saying that I'm pretty sure a mafia wouldn't vote for someone in the daytime without giving some sort of reason. Random thoughts. :-
AIOluver did :-
AIOluver wrote:I vote Marvin D.
I agree with ric, radgeek why did you vote for bookworm?
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

I Vote: iluvsns too.
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Moontide wrote:
But basically, I'm saying that I'm pretty sure a mafia wouldn't vote for someone in the daytime without giving some sort of reason. Random thoughts. :-
AIOluver did :-
I just don't think iluvsns would do something like that if she was the mafia. Why waste your cover when you can just killthem during the nighttime? :-k
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

ric, I agree with your conclusions. That’s why I changed my vote. ;)
I’m not ready to clear iluvsns yet, but she has moved considerably lower on my list of suspects.

I still have a gut feeling about ID4J and I’m going to stick with it for now.
Last time I had this feeling I changed my vote and we almost lost because I was right the first time.
Even if I’m wrong about her, we’ll find out for certain which side she was on. That will be a great aid regardless of the outcome.

Now, the recent votes have been interesting.
If I do decide to drop iluvsns, there are now two new candidates for the third Spy.
radgeek for, once again, voting for me with no reason given.
And now Whitty Whit for emphatically voting for Moontide a few times in a row. Something I don’t think an Army would do at this juncture since it seems pretty apparent Moontide is Army.
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

:mecry:

Well, I don't remember who I voted for...

...SNC, are we allowed to change votes if we wish? :-k
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Yes, you are. ;)

OOC: Can I drop out of the game if possible? Or could someone take my role? :anxious:
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

Marvin D. wrote:Yes, you are. ;)

OOC: Can I drop out of the game if possible? Or could someone take my role? :anxious:
Ooh ooh me me! * raises hand!
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Marvin D. wrote: OOC: Can I drop out of the game if possible? Or could someone take my role? :anxious:

Why, 'cause you're the mafia and don't wish to be found out? O:)