Spies vs. Army_Day 3

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

bookworm wrote:ric, I agree with your conclusions. That’s why I changed my vote. ;)
I’m not ready to clear iluvsns yet, but she has moved considerably lower on my list of suspects.

I still have a gut feeling about ID4J and I’m going to stick with it for now.
Last time I had this feeling I changed my vote and we almost lost because I was right the first time.
Even if I’m wrong about her, we’ll find out for certain which side she was on. That will be a great aid regardless of the outcome.

Now, the recent votes have been interesting.
If I do decide to drop iluvsns, there are now two new candidates for the third Spy.
radgeek for, once again, voting for me with no reason given.
And now Whitty Whit for emphatically voting for Moontide a few times in a row. Something I don’t think an Army would do at this juncture since it seems pretty apparent Moontide is Army.

I'm really tempted to change my vote to WW because just as bookworm said, I'm certain Moontide is pro army. Therefore, purposely targeting a member of the army strongly indicates that WW is a Spy.

\:D/
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

IDANCE4JESUS wrote:
Marvin D. wrote: OOC: Can I drop out of the game if possible? Or could someone take my role? :anxious:

Why, 'cause you're the mafia and don't wish to be found out? O:)

I know that I posted this only five minutes ago, but... :p

...don't avoid the question, Marv. :x
*insert provocative quote here*
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

IDANCE4JESUS wrote:
IDANCE4JESUS wrote:
Marvin D. wrote: OOC: Can I drop out of the game if possible? Or could someone take my role? :anxious:

No, I'm not mafia. :P I just want to get out. :-k It's kind of confusing for me.
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

Marvin D. wrote:
IDANCE4JESUS wrote:
IDANCE4JESUS wrote:

No, I'm not mafia. :P I just want to get out. :-k It's kind of confusing for me.

*whispers* I don't know, that seemed like a suspicious answer to me...what do you think?

I don't know...strange...

*whisper, whisper*
*insert provocative quote here*
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

bookworm wrote:ric, I agree with your conclusions. That’s why I changed my vote. ;)
I’m not ready to clear iluvsns yet, but she has moved considerably lower on my list of suspects.
Oh right, haha. I missed that post. :-
radgeek
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by radgeek »

The Bookworm vote is just a hunch. Lynching J would take him out of the game but I highly doubt that he's a spy. He's too nice to hide that well.
I have the best signature ever!

ToO mother of Merlin J. Marvin, iluvsns, ric, TKD, Alyssa, Garrett, ID4J and Monty and the other siblings that I've yet to find. ToO sister of Whitty Whit.

In the market for a Reformers Unanimous Signature Banner

Blitz: You Americans are lost. As missionaries, we generally hate stereotypes.
Jelly: Was this meant to be ironic? ;)
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

o.O Are you insinuating because I was killed on the first day in Animafia I was guilty?! Though I did turn out to be evil. :- Besides, last time with Chad and Al, I wasn't killed first. :noway:

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
radgeek
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by radgeek »

I know when your evil. I know you too well.
I have the best signature ever!

ToO mother of Merlin J. Marvin, iluvsns, ric, TKD, Alyssa, Garrett, ID4J and Monty and the other siblings that I've yet to find. ToO sister of Whitty Whit.

In the market for a Reformers Unanimous Signature Banner

Blitz: You Americans are lost. As missionaries, we generally hate stereotypes.
Jelly: Was this meant to be ironic? ;)
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Stalker. :( You talk to me too much.

Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

lol. Why would you want to vote for me? *blinks innocently*

:) And I'm doing that to be humorous.

Yeah Marvy... Rad is a stalker.. :(

Well bookworm is trying to shift blame on me instead of moontide. I'm not going to claim if I'm army/spy/special person. If i do, that'll make me look more suspicious. bookworm is trying to protect moontide. And why would bookworm do that if it's (maybe?) obvious that Moontide is trying to protect his fellow spy IN. But I could be wrong. :)

It seems to me bookworm is acting like he knows everything which could mean he's CIA... But how does it seem apparent the Moontide is Army? So I'm changing my vote

vote: Moontide

vote: Invisible Ninja yay for killing idlers. :)
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
Moontide
No way I broke the window

Post by Moontide »

Well bookworm is trying to shift blame on me instead of moontide. I'm not going to claim if I'm army/spy/special person. If i do, that'll make me look more suspicious. bookworm is trying to protect moontide. And why would bookworm do that if it's (maybe?) obvious that Moontide is trying to protect his fellow spy IN. But I could be wrong. :)
Bookworm could be trying to protect me because I am seem to be trying to hunt the mafia, also I started the bandwagon on AIOluver who turned out to be mafia. I am not trying to protect IN, I am just saying that it is probably more worth to spend our kill on someone else besides him because he is inactive so he will continue slow down the mafia if we don't kill him.

------------------------------
I'm really tempted to change my vote to WW because just as bookworm said, I'm certain Moontide is pro army. Therefore, purposely targeting a member of the army strongly indicates that WW is a Spy.
In WW defense, he voted for AIOluver (a mafia) here. Now this could be some sort of gambit where Whitty Whit is trying to look innocent by voting for one of the mafia, but I don't think that he is experience enough to do that.

So my conclusion is:
Even though Whitty Whit is acting suspicious, I don't think he is mafia because he don't seem to have the experience to play that gambit.

Whitty Whit, now that I am defending you does that mean you are mafia to?
-------
SnC, could we have more time to discus because we can't seem to get to a conclusion? Also, we didn't get a entire day of discussion because last night was extra long.
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Moontide wrote:
Bookworm could be trying to protect me because I am seem to be trying to hunt the mafia, also I started the bandwagon on AIOluver who turned out to be mafia. I am not trying to protect IN, I am just saying that it is probably more worth to spend our kill on someone else besides him because he is inactive so he will continue slow down the mafia if we don't kill him.
Hmmm, I see what you mean. :-k

I think it's pretty clear that neither WW nor Moontide are spies.

Who would you suggest we vote for, Moontide? ID4J?
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

*yells angry things at email notification thingy malfunctionation*

*stands there*
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

Moontide wrote:

------------------------------
In WW defense, he voted for AIOluver (a mafia) here. Now this could be some sort of gambit where Whitty Whit is trying to look innocent by voting for one of the mafia, but I don't think that he is experience enough to do that.

So my conclusion is:
Even though Whitty Whit is acting suspicious, I don't think he is mafia because he don't seem to have the experience to play that gambit.

Whitty Whit, now that I am defending you does that mean you are mafia to?
-------
SnC, could we have more time to discus because we can't seem to get to a conclusion? Also, we didn't get a entire day of discussion because last night was extra long.
However you also started the Bandwagon on me. A member of the army. How do we know that YOU aren't playing Gambit?
Moontide
No way I broke the window

Post by Moontide »

I don't know, but here is something people might find interesting:

Here is a list of people that voted for AIOluver:
  • Moontide
  • Marvin D.
  • Yanny
  • Parker Family
  • Whitty Whit
  • montywhittakerIII
  • radgeek
That leaves:
  • iluvsns
  • bookworm
  • ric
  • IDance4Jesus
  • Invisible Ninja
as people that haven't voted for confirmed mafia. So ric is there any reason for us not to think you are mafia?
thegreenringC wrote:However you also started the Bandwagon on me. A member of the army. How do we know that YOU aren't playing Gambit?
Because a gambit is defined like that. A gambit is a gamble. If I was a mafia then there would be no gamble for be to kill you as it isn't very risky.

Now stop taking dead person. :x
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

Moontide wrote:I don't know, but here is something people might find interesting:

Here is a list of people that voted for AIOluver:
  • Moontide
  • Marvin D.
  • Yanny
  • Parker Family
  • Whitty Whit
  • montywhittakerIII
  • radgeek
That leaves:
  • iluvsns
  • bookworm
  • ric
  • IDance4Jesus
  • Invisible Ninja
as people that haven't voted for confirmed mafia. So ric is there any reason for us not to think you are mafia?
thegreenringC wrote:However you also started the Bandwagon on me. A member of the army. How do we know that YOU aren't playing Gambit?
Because a gambit is defined like that. A gambit is a gamble. If I was a mafia then there would be no gamble for be to kill you as it isn't very risky.

Now stop taking dead person. :x
But however you could have voted for a spy to try to look like you were honest. Then you voted for me looking for a mistake. Also I am not taking ANY dead people :noway:
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

Well, if you would care to look out this window, you will see that I killed my mafia henchman (IDANCE i think it was) in Yanny's mafia game. O:) *looks innocently at IDANCE*

So... I think moontide has a good case, so I don't think I'll vote for him... Pretty much the reason I'm voting for IN is that I don't know who else I should vote for. Any suggestions?

*waits anxiously for someone to kill him during the night*
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Moontide wrote: That leaves:
  • iluvsns
  • bookworm
  • ric
  • IDance4Jesus
  • Invisible Ninja
I already gave my reasons why I didn't vote for AIOLuver. I didn't think there was enough proof, and I don't think it's fair when someone just gets killed for practically no reason. I was mistaken though; AIOluver turned out to be a mafia after all.

Other than that, I don't really have any other reasons. I would like to think that I have been helping to find the mafia.

But seriously, who does have any logical reasons? I mean, beyond the "I would NEVER be the mafia," there really isn't any reason why anyone couldn't be the mafia. And personally, I don't think a gambit takes much experience. Most anyone could do it.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

@ WW:
Of course I’m protecting Moontide, as I said I’m convinced he’s Army.

@ Marvin:
No you can’t leave! That would put the Army down one more and be totally unfair!

@ Moontide:
You picked up on something I thought was rather obvious, but I guess it wasn’t so thank you for mentioning it. We seem to have reached a consensus that IN is a Spy. Therefore, we don’t have to take him out now we can wait until later. The longer he stays in, providing he stays inactive, the longer we have a time advantage over the Spies.

@ ric:
How is it obvious WW and Moontide are both not Spies? It seems to me that one has to be. If it’s so obvious Moontide isn’t, then WW should not be voting for him so insistently.

@ SnC:
Post a vote tally so we can make sense of all this!
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

bookworm wrote: @ ric:
How is it obvious WW and Moontide are both not Spies? It seems to me that one has to be. If it’s so obvious Moontide isn’t, then WW should not be voting for him so insistently.
As Moontide said....
Moontide wrote: In WW defense, he voted for AIOluver (a mafia) here. Now this could be some sort of gambit where Whitty Whit is trying to look innocent by voting for one of the mafia, but I don't think that he is experience enough to do that.

So my conclusion is: