Spies vs. Army_Day 3

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I noticed that as well (before Moontide posted it) but I don’t think that makes him innocent in light of his constant barrage against Moontide who is an all but confirmed Army at this point.
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

bookworm wrote:I noticed that as well (before Moontide posted it) but I don’t think that makes him innocent in light of his constant barrage against Moontide who is an all but confirmed Army at this point.

Plus has it occurred to you that sometimes when the people have so many votes voting for somebody else won't even make a difference? That could be what's happening with Whitty Whit. Go to page 8 and page 4. Look at his posts. He has been acting very suspicious.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Yes, that also occurred to me. I’ve considered just about every aspect of things as they stand at the moment.
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

bookworm wrote:I noticed that as well (before Moontide posted it) but I don’t think that makes him innocent in light of his constant barrage against Moontide who is an all but confirmed Army at this point.
Ya, you're right. But let's not just go and kill him yet. :-
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I’m not. If SnC would post a tally you’d see that I voted for ID4J this round. :x
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

POST THE VOTES someone! :x ;)

JK

\:D/
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Guys, I think this should be locked. Since the sad news about SnC, this game is never going to be done. I'm really sad right now.

Taps

Post by Taps »

same here. Please lock this thread. Now I see why she never put it up :(
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Mods would you please lock this?

Taps

Post by Taps »

SNC... Here is my last shout-out to you before this is locked. I miss you. I will be praying for your family. And I am very glad that I had the chance to meet you. Thank you very much!

TGRC
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

I guess I'll lock it then.

If anyone thinks we shouldn't, just PM me.