Mafia V4 - TOWNIES WIN!!!!!

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

Votes:
shadowdog - 1
Dundermuffin - 2
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

shadowdog wrote:I cast my vote for King Fisher also

I would guess there are two mafia. I don't know
Two? Why would you guess that? Then AIOluver said on this page that there was IN FACT 2... how would you know unless you were Mafia?

Vote: Shadowdog
Moontide
No way I broke the window

Post by Moontide »

Dundermuffin wrote:From what I can tell- IDANCE4JESUS hasn't done much. I could be wrong but it seems she put the blame on me rather quick because I didn't post a lead yet? I was still investigating but that seems to make her very suspicious. I am having a hard time deciding. I believe Shadowdog MIGHT also be Mafia but I am unsure. I believe Moontide and Bookworm are NOT Mafia but they are probably very good at playing a part :yes: But is maybe Moontide Mafia trying to get rid of a COP? I am going to vote later today but I am still undecided :-k
Yes, IDANCE4JESUS hasn't done much but the only thing she has done is post a list of roleclaims that is very helpful for the town. She didn't even help kill the cop, like all of us other people did, including Dundermuffin. If I was mafia, then why would I say that he was likely Cop? When I started chasing him and people voted for him no one (but him and the GM) even knew that he was Cop.
Dundermuffin wrote: Two? Why would you guess that? Then AIOluver said on this page that there was IN FACT 2... how would you know unless you were Mafia?
shadowdog wrote:
Moontide wrote:Then shadowdog, how did you know that there was two mafia before the GM said so?

I said "I would guess there are two mafia. I don't know."...
because when we play with my family and there is this many people playing, we play with 2 mafia.

It's logical to have two.

Moontide, you seem a little suspicious to me.....I don't know why.....I just have a feeling.

I'll wait to hear what everybody says :D
Taps

Post by Taps »

Moontide wrote:
Dundermuffin wrote:From what I can tell- IDANCE4JESUS hasn't done much. I could be wrong but it seems she put the blame on me rather quick because I didn't post a lead yet? I was still investigating but that seems to make her very suspicious. I am having a hard time deciding. I believe Shadowdog MIGHT also be Mafia but I am unsure. I believe Moontide and Bookworm are NOT Mafia but they are probably very good at playing a part :yes: But is maybe Moontide Mafia trying to get rid of a COP? I am going to vote later today but I am still undecided :-k
Yes, IDANCE4JESUS hasn't done much but the only thing she has done is post a list of roleclaims that is very helpful for the town. She didn't even help kill the cop, like all of us other people did, including Dundermuffin. If I was mafia, then why would I say that he was likely Cop? When I started chasing him and people voted for him no one (but him and the GM) even knew that he was Cop.
Dundermuffin wrote: Two? Why would you guess that? Then AIOluver said on this page that there was IN FACT 2... how would you know unless you were Mafia?
shadowdog wrote:
Moontide wrote:Then shadowdog, how did you know that there was two mafia before the GM said so?

I said "I would guess there are two mafia. I don't know."...
because when we play with my family and there is this many people playing, we play with 2 mafia.

It's logical to have two.

Moontide, you seem a little suspicious to me.....I don't know why.....I just have a feeling.

I'll wait to hear what everybody says :D
That's true. On both counts, but Shadowdog still seems to throw the blame around a little to much :shrugs: I think he is acting the most suspicious. Everybody is doing a good job of covering it up though :yes: I really hope Mafia don't win!
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

I am voting for Dandermuffin.
*insert provocative quote here*
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

After his last post, I am going to reconsider...
Unvote: Shadowdog
Vote: Dundermuffin.

I hope you prove me right, Shadowdog.
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

The clock struck 4:00 and everyone stood up tied Dundermuffin to a pole, IDANCE4JESUS handed the gun to Monty, Moontide handed Monty the bullet, Monty loaded the gun cocked it and fired, Dundermuffin fell to the ground and out of his pocket a phone sprang out, and on the phone's Greeting Banner it said Mafia only

Dundermuffin a mafia died on Day Two

Night Two

The last mafia and doc may pm me there healing and killing
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.

bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Very interesting. This is (to my recollection) the first time someone has all-out played an opposite role. There have been games in the past where Mafia pretended to be Town of course, but this was the first time they really played it up. Dundermuffin said multiple times that he was a Town and he wanted the Town to win and did a fairly effective job shifting suspicion to shadowdog.

Moontide, I keep a document like that too. Maybe that’s why we’re so good. ;)

My thoughts thus far:
I still believe Moontide to be Town.
I now believe Monty to be Town. He’s given good Town-side input recently.
I don’t know about shadowdog, still seems suspicious, but with the revelation that Dundermuffin was Mafia it lessens suspicion since I don’t think the Mafia would be infighting.
This just leaves IDANCE4JESUS, although she also cast suspicion on Dundermuffin.
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

Moontide was just going to sleep when he heard a noise so he was looking for the noise when suddenly he heard again and then the person came out of hiding Moontide was still looking when he felt something and then he felt it again it felt like a blade and then he turned around and saw someone the mafia he thought and then he stabbed Moontide.

Moontide a townie is dead

Day Three

You guy can start voting now
^AIOluver^

STOP.
This sentence is true.

Taps

Post by Taps »

bookworm wrote:Very interesting. This is (to my recollection) the first time someone has all-out played an opposite role. There have been games in the past where Mafia pretended to be Town of course, but this was the first time they really played it up. Dundermuffin said multiple times that he was a Town and he wanted the Town to win and did a fairly effective job shifting suspicion to shadowdog.

Moontide, I keep a document like that too. Maybe that’s why we’re so good. ;)

My thoughts thus far:
I still believe Moontide to be Town.
I now believe Monty to be Town. He’s given good Town-side input recently.
I don’t know about shadowdog, still seems suspicious, but with the revelation that Dundermuffin was Mafia it lessens suspicion since I don’t think the Mafia would be infighting.
This just leaves IDANCE4JESUS, although she also cast suspicion on Dundermuffin.
Yeah I think I did slightly better then last time ;)

Congratz to all who voted against me :D You did a good job!
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Okay, another list:

List of players:

Players:
IDANCE4JESUS
Moontide(Was a townie)
Monty
bookworm
Knight Fisher (Was the Cop)
shadowdog
Dundermuffin/Taps(Was a member of the Mafia)

There are 4 remeining players; one Mafia, two townies, one doctor remaining.

I know that I am a townie...and Monty appears to have the interests of the townies on his side. Shadowdog is under a lot of suspicion, but there is no solid evidence against him.

I'll be honest. This post is what is really bothering me:
AIOluver wrote:bookworm was walking down a alley when someone almost killed him but thankfully the doc was there to save him
Bookworm was almost killed, but he was saved. Is the doctor able to save himself? That could mean bookworm is the doctor. Or, it could mean that Dandermuffin and bookworm are/were the mafia, and tried to draw suspicion off of bookworm by attempting to kill him. (Far fetched, but it has happened before ;) ) But then what about the doctor? Did he make a lucky guess that bookworm would be killed, and decided to "save" him...?
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I would say that saving me early on wouldn’t be a ‘lucky guess’ since, as I said earlier, I’m a valuable player.
As for Mafia trying to kill themselves to extremely throw suspicion, that’s good thinking, but it’s rather complex for the current batch of players in my opinion. (no offense)
Besides, I happen to know that didn’t happen.

I wasn’t going to do this, because I don’t believe in role claiming, but this game is so down to the wire that I must.
Yes, I am the doctor. Yes, I saved myself.

Where that puts us now, I don’t know though. I still can’t single out any particular player as most suspicious, since they all seem okay.
Monty, as I said, was making helpful Town deductions. ID4J is continuing to help sort things from Town side. That leaves shadowdog, but again I hesitate to suspect him because he was accusing a Mafia. :-k
shadowdog
Still standing tall

Post by shadowdog »

So:
Two townies
A Doc
A Mafia

I think bookworm is telling the truth about being doctor.

ID4J is a townie I think, along with me.

I think Monty is the mafia.

Here is my reasoning:
He voted for me to be Mafia when everyone was voting for either me or Dundermuffin.

When it looked like Dundermuffin was going to be voted off for sure, he changed to Dundermuffin so it would seem like he was helping us.
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

I voted for you because you looked suspicious! You were casting around baseless suspicion and not acting on it. The turning point for me is when Dundermuffin began to act a little...too pro-town. When he was mentioning the love he had for the town in every single post, it was evident that he was hiding something, just as I think you are still hiding something, Shadowdog, for reasons I have already stated.
shadowdog
Still standing tall

Post by shadowdog »

Ok....Here's the thing I see.

I am a townie.

Bookworm is most likely a townie/cop (because he almost died one night)

That leaves Monty and ID4J.

What do you think bookworm?

-- Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:22 pm --

But....then again.....bookworm could be mafia and planned to be "killed" that night hoping that the nurse would save him. But that's a big risk :)

This is so confusing :D
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

I don't know if it's as big a risk when in previous games, the Doc typically saves either Moontide or Bookworm.
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

No, bookworm is the doctor. That's how he is still alive, he saved himself. Otherwise, the mafia would have killed him. So, One of you (Monty or Shadowdog) is lying. One of you is the mafia. You have to be, there is no other option.
shadowdog
Still standing tall

Post by shadowdog »

Ok.

Bookworn is for sure the Doctor since none of us are claiming to be.

I have a strong feeling it's Monty.
I guess I'll make the first vote:

Monty
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

Since I know I'm town, there is really no other option.
Vote: Shadowdog.
shadowdog
Still standing tall

Post by shadowdog »

Monty wrote:Since I know I'm town, there is really no other option.
Vote: Shadowdog.

I know it's either you or IDANCE4JESUS.

Why would you think I'm mafia and not ID4J?