Mafia V4 - TOWNIES WIN!!!!!

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

I'm still worried about your casting suspicion earlier in this game. ID4J hasn't really been suspicious...
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Monty wrote:I don't know if it's as big a risk when in previous games, the Doc typically saves either Moontide or Bookworm.
Very true. But, as I said in a previous game, my intent in playing all of these is to win. While arranging my death and counting on a doc save would be an incredible feat of cunning, it is too much of a gamble for me. I’d rather use my skill to avoid suspicion in a way that didn’t involve leaving so much up to chance.
But that is irrelevant, since it isn’t the case in this game.

I have to say, this is without doubt one of the best Mafia games I’ve been in. At this time I have no more suspicion for any one player than another. I have reasons for and against everyone that cancel out. I can’t single anyone out right now. However, since I must cast a vote in order to move the game forward, I will select a player from a random generator.

Vote: shadowdog
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

Votes:

shadowdog - 2
Monty - 1
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
shadowdog
Still standing tall

Post by shadowdog »

bookworm wrote:
Vote: shadowdog

Bookworm....trust me.....I'm not the mafia. Please don't use a random generator. Look at the facts. :)

It's ridiculous to even think that if I was the mafia with Dundermuffin (taps), we would have had that big debate on which one of us was the mafia. Trust me. I know for a fact that it is ID4J or Monty.

Please reconsider so that out town will win and be safe! :D
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Even if you die the Town will be safe. I’m the doctor, remember. Trust me, I know what I’m doing. I think my record speaks for itself. ;)
I’m not changing my vote because I still can’t single anyone out.
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

shadowdog wrote:
Bookworn is for sure the Doctor since none of us are claiming to be.

No, he's the doctor, because all the evidence points to it ;)
*insert provocative quote here*
shadowdog
Still standing tall

Post by shadowdog »

bookworm wrote:Even if you die the Town will be safe. I’m the doctor, remember. Trust me, I know what I’m doing. I think my record speaks for itself. ;)
I’m not changing my vote because I still can’t single anyone out.

Well...here's the thing. If I, a townie, die, then tonight the mafia has a chance of killing someone. You can't for sure choose the right person to save. It's 50/50. Why don't we just kill the mafia now so we don't have to worry about chances or anything.

Vote with you heart :D

;)
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

That's exactly what the mafia would say ;)

Here is the real deal; I basically have one shot at this voting. If we lynch one of you (shadowdog or Monty) and we actually lynch the townie, the mafia will (the next evening) kill me, of course. Because bookworm is the doctor, he can heal himself. So they won't go for him.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

You’re on the right track ID4J, but it’s even simpler than that.
Listen to me shadowdog. As long as I stay alive, the Town wins. We have this one clinched.
After this next kill, either we get the last Mafia and we win, or we kill a Town, the Mafia kills the other Town at night, and it’s me and them left and we win because Doctor beats out Mafia in a 1-on-1.
So if you’re really Town, you’ll stop protesting because even if you die, you’ll still win the game. I know what I’m doing.
If you continue to protest, it makes you look very guilty. Just like in a past game where we knew who the Mafia was because I laid out a sure-win plan and one player didn’t follow it.
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

I agree. There is nothing that makes you look more guilty than protesting in every single post.

After re-reading through the entire thread, I have made my decision.

Vote: Shadowdog.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

As I said in a previous game, ‘None proclaim their innocence more loudly than the guilty’. :yes:
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Excellent quote! \:D/
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

It’s from Gilligan’s Island. ;)
Ginger said it, I don’t remember which episode though. “None proclaim their innocence more loudly than the guilty. I don’t know if that fits but it’s from a movie I was in.”
shadowdog
Still standing tall

Post by shadowdog »

bookworm wrote:You’re on the right track ID4J, but it’s even simpler than that.
Listen to me shadowdog. As long as I stay alive, the Town wins. We have this one clinched.
After this next kill, either we get the last Mafia and we win, or we kill a Town, the Mafia kills the other Town at night, and it’s me and them left and we win because Doctor beats out Mafia in a 1-on-1.
So if you’re really Town, you’ll stop protesting because even if you die, you’ll still win the game. I know what I’m doing.
If you continue to protest, it makes you look very guilty. Just like in a past game where we knew who the Mafia was because I laid out a sure-win plan and one player didn’t follow it.

I thought the Mafia wins if he gets down to one other person no matter what.

If that isn't the case, then, GREAT! I'll sacrifice and we'll win!

Monty is the mafia though....just sayin' :D

I don't wanna die because you think I'm the Mafia. I wanna die sacrificing for my fellow citizens ;)
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

shadowdog wrote:I thought the Mafia wins if he gets down to one other person no matter what.
Nope, Doctor does. Think it through.
If it’s 1-on-1, no one can die during the day anymore because there will never be a consensus vote. Mafia votes for Doctor, Doctor votes for Mafia, 1-1 tie. It goes to night, Doctor saves themself, Mafia can’t kill them. It goes to day, 1-1 tie, goes to night, Doctor saves themself. It’s an infinite loop that is called in favor of the Doctor. :)
shadowdog wrote:I don't wanna die because you think I'm the Mafia. I wanna die sacrificing for my fellow citizens ;)
Exactly. As I said I don’t suspect you more than anyone else, I just need to pick someone because we win after one more kill, regardless of the side it is.
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

bookworm wrote:
shadowdog wrote:I don't wanna die because you think I'm the Mafia. I wanna die sacrificing for my fellow citizens ;)
Exactly. As I said I don’t suspect you more than anyone else, I just need to pick someone because we win after one more kill, regardless of the side it is.
That's my reason, too. I really don't believe that you are any more guilty than Monty, but I have to vote for someone.
shadowdog
Still standing tall

Post by shadowdog »

Ok...I understand now :D

I'll die for the good of the team.

I just think it would be better if we just killed the Mafia now instead of winning by "default" kinda.

But, whatever you guys want. :)

I wanna see the Mafia die. Not the Mafia see ME die!!!!! :D Oh well.
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

So it was final shadowdog must die the town debated on how to get rid of him finally they decided they must kill him by shooting, Monty handed bookworm the gun, IDANCE4JESUS handed bookworm the bullet, bookworm shot him in the chest, but shadowdog was still living! Monty said "That's Werid." Then they stabbed shadowdog in the chest but he was still living! They stabbed shadowdog again this time in the neck shadowdog fell to the ground finding that they had killed a poor innocent townie

shadowdog a townie died on day three

Night Three

Doc your save and Mafia your kill
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
shadowdog
Still standing tall

Post by shadowdog »

Wow! That's a harsh way to die ;)
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Okay, Monty is the mafia :-

This will probably be my last post, because the mafia will kill me... :(

But what a great game!