It's Time for...Random Trivia!

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Post by Stop Wooton' Around »

Mini, King, and Bite size

Unresearched
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Ok, that's not what I meant...NOT size wise...ingredient-wise.
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Post by Stop Wooton' Around »

O sorry

Snickers Fudge, Snickers Almond, and Snickers Peanut Butter

This one was researched
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Wow, good job, I never knew about snickers fudge! Wish I'd gotten to try it...sounds good!

Next question shall be a geography question.
Where is Lichtenstein?
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

It is located between switzerland and austria. reserched

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Next question is a word meaning question.

What is the meaning of the word "billet"?

Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

I believe (if my memory of sophomore English is correct) that a billet is a place where someone, usually a soldier, is assigned to sleep.

Not researched.
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Wow, good job...I didn't know it could be used as a noun, but i looked it up and it can! As for use as a verb, it can be used either as the act of one providing or finding lodging, or the order from the superior to find lodging.

Next question is a finish this phrase question.
"Red sky at night; sailor's delight..."

Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

Red sky at morning, sailors take warning?

Not researched.
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Next question is an animal question.

Up to how many volts can the shock of an electric eel be?

bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

500 volts
Researched.
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Hmm...According to the Encyclopedia Britannica, it can produce up to 650 volts...though I found varying amounts from other locations, so I'll give it to you.

And since we're on the topic of animals and defense mechanisms, I'll ask another animal question.
Approximately how far can a skunk spray? (may give a range)

Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I'm guessing about 10-15-ish feet? :-k
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

30-50 Feet I think.....

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

30-50 feet sounds like a lot, imo :-k

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

accurately, up to 10 feet, I think
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Accurately up to ten. But it can spray up to 15. May be a thin mist.

Researched.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Lol, too many of the same answer! Yes, it is 10-15 feet...generally 10 being the limit for accuracy.

Next question will be a...wow, another animal question.
What is a "skinny pig"?

Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

A hairless type of guinea pig \:D/

Researched.

Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Ehem, An almost hairless guinea pig. They have hair on their muzzles feet and legs.

Researched.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.