Mafia: Version 5. ***NEW ROLES!!!***

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

Taps wrote:*comes in and whispers* I think Steel H and IDANCE are the mafia * disappears*
Uh, who's Steel?

I can't be partners with someone that I don't know :noway:
AIOluver wrote:I vote SWA

Vote: SWA
It would be nice if you could list a reason :anxious:

I am going to make this crystal clear for everyone. The more you protest, the more you look guilty. This is why SWA now looks very, very guilty.
Stop Wooton' Around wrote:Okay like people have pointed out that the 1st vote is just a guess, but I was thinking Maggots are kinda related to Bookworms. I know he doesn't seem to be the type to come up with a "stupid" (my apologizes) kill like maggots in the eyes but maybe that was a cover?
Interesting idea....however, I believe bookworm is too intelligent to think of something so absurd :- You can't look at the way people are behaving just in this game, you have to consider their characters as ToOers in general.

I need to think a little more before casting a vote.
*insert provocative quote here*
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

IDANCE4JESUS wrote:I believe bookworm is too intelligent to think of something so absurd :- You can't look at the way people are behaving just in this game, you have to consider their characters as ToOers in general.
I appreciate that. ;)
Doing something out of character like that is a ploy worthy of my cunning, in theory, but using that particular kill method to do it is quite far fetched for me. (No offense to whoever did it, it’s just not me.)
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Well, it's true :p
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Is this still the current player list Monty?
Monty wrote:KF: Townie
AIOluver
Shadowdog
Parker Family
Taps: Cop
Bookworm
Yanny: Townie
IDANCE4JESUS
Stop Wooton' Around

Kill Key:
Name=Killed by mafia
Name=Lynched
Name=Removed from game for missing two daytime votes.[/spoiler]
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Post by Stop Wooton' Around »

Okay kill me and have fun!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Well if you have a decent defense please speak it now. We certainly don’t want to needlessly kill another Town. We’re getting down to the wire here.
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

After much consideration, well, five minutes worth anyways :p
...I have decided.

VOTE: SWA

Yes, if you have a reasonable explanation why we should not vote for you, please say so.
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

I could make up one but that would be dishonest! I'm not going to lie. Sorry fellow Mafia member. Its not worth lying over! I hope you can still win!

O and I came up with that ridiculous kill! It was a great cover and I got taps killed by doing so! :lol: Did you notice I made fun of it!
That was just about the dumbest way to kill somebody, I've ever seen. Get real, can that even happen? Does this not seem like something Taps would do?
Last edited by Stop Wooton' Around on Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

He admits that he's the mafia?!

Well, that was easy \:D/
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

This is quite a development.
*hopes this is real, otherwise it throws a whole new wrench in the works*
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

No kidding.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Let’s do a plea deal. If you tell us who the other Mafia is you’ll get off with life imprisonment.

(I’m kidding of course. That would ruin the integrity of the game.)
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

...but it would be fun \:D/
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Stop Wooton' Around wrote:O and I came up with that ridiculous kill! It was a great cover and I got taps killed by doing so! :lol: Did you notice I made fun of it!
That was just about the dumbest way to kill somebody, I've ever seen. Get real, can that even happen? Does this not seem like something Taps would do?
That was actually when I began suspecting you. You were the first to bash it rather than question it. Made it seem too obvious that it wasn’t yours. I did also suspect Taps though, so I went with that first. So it worked for a while, I’ll give you that.
shadowdog
Still standing tall

Post by shadowdog »

Hmmmmm.....who to vote for....... ;)

Vote: SWA

It's really no fun when a mafia says he's the mafia. :)
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Okay, I'm going to die. But what was I supposed to do after I questioned Bookworm like that. I had to admit I can't just sit there and lie, I'm not that type. All I can say is fellow Mafia member, if you haven't voted against me already, do so.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Stop Wooton' Around wrote:All I can say is fellow Mafia member, if you haven't voted against me already, do so.
Very good thinking. Since you’re getting killed whatever happens, they should vote the same way so no one sticks out.
You aren’t a bad player, you’re just too honest for your own good. ;)
Stop Wooton' Around wrote:But what was I supposed to do after I questioned Bookworm like that.
Probably exactly what you did. It wasn’t your fault, you made a good effort. I already suspected you, remember. I was already going to vote for you this round before you said that.
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

Stop Wooton' Around wrote:I could make up one but that would be dishonest! I'm not going to lie. Sorry fellow Mafia member. Its not worth lying over! I hope you can still win!

O and I came up with that ridiculous kill! It was a great cover and I got taps killed by doing so! :lol: Did you notice I made fun of it!

Told you :( I was the victim of a good playing Mafia :(

actually you killed Yanny to because IDANCE4JESUS pegged both me and him because of zat sentence.
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

bookworm wrote:
Stop Wooton' Around wrote:All I can say is fellow Mafia member, if you haven't voted against me already, do so.
Very good thinking. Since you’re getting killed whatever happens, they should vote the same way so no one sticks out.
You aren’t a bad player, you’re just too honest for your own good. ;)
Stop Wooton' Around wrote:But what was I supposed to do after I questioned Bookworm like that.
Probably exactly what you did. It wasn’t your fault, you made a good effort. I already suspected you, remember. I was already going to vote for you this round before you said that.
Thank you for your comment! I just couldn't lie like that and to be honest I did come up with that stupid kill but it was actually not planned as a trick. We had to give a kill in a hurry so I just throw that in there and they took it. So I just turned it around to make Taps look guilty. It worked out okay but its kinda embarrassing that I didn't plan that and that was my honest to goodness kill! :oops:
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

But that’s even more impressive, that you were able to use it to divert suspicion after the fact and unplanned. :yes: