Mafia: Version 5. ***NEW ROLES!!!***

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

Ok...I wasn't able to get this night started before I left...

The town had finally found a Mafia. But this wasn't just any Mafia; this was an honest Mafia. Since honesty is the best policy, they tied up SWA, took him to the mayor, and got him an award to be received in front of the whole town. They then put him in a cherry tree and chopped it, and him, down. The Mafia's last words were "I may have been a dirty, rotton, thieving, murdering, bloodthirsty punk, but I wasn't a liar."

Parker Family, you missed this vote. Missing one more will automatically eliminate you from the game.

I now need a save and a kill.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Unable to think of a more creative kill, the Mafia took IDANCE4JESUS and hung her from an extremely large canteloupe. After struggling for a few hours, the Twin finally died. This means that the twins can no longer pm each other concerning this game.
KF: Townie
AIOluver
Shadowdog
Parker Family
Taps: Cop
Bookworm
Yanny: Townie
IDANCE4JESUS: Twin
Stop Wooton' Around

Kill Key:
Name=Killed by mafia
Name=Lynched
Name=Removed from game for missing two daytime votes.
I need your votes. This day will end on Monday morning or before that if I get all of the votes by then.
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Drat. It’s okay though, we still have the upper hand. We’re close Town, we just have to be careful.

I have a few reasons to suspect shadowdog at the moment, so unless a reasonable defense it presented:

vote:shadowdog
shadowdog
Still standing tall

Post by shadowdog »

What did I do that was so suspicious?

I guarantee you that it's not me.

Curious why you think it's me.

???
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

I am forced to vote bookworm until he give a defense claim

Vote: bookworm
Last edited by Agent 86 on Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

Well, it's gotta be either shadowdog, AIOluver, or Parker Family :-

Good luck all, and I will officially thwop the mafia when I find out who it is :x
*insert provocative quote here*
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

its not me guys why does everyone say that?
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.

bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

shadowdog wrote:What did I do that was so suspicious?
I was looking at your voting record. You never voted for anyone that turned out not to be Town. (except when SWA admitted guilt in which case everyone did so as to fit in)
We’re so late in the game it’s time to start looking at behavior rather than words.

I’m in agreement with IDANCE that the other prime suspect is Parker Family. You never voted for him either. But there’s only one Mafia left, so that doesn’t mean you’re covering each other because only one of you are guilty.

I believe AIOluver is innocent because he hasn’t done anything that draws attention to himself this game, even though he just voted for me. In fact, I take his vote as proof he’s Town, because if I were Town I would have voted for me too after that last post. I did what everyone says not to do, voted without stating my reasons. Also, AIOluver voted for Parker Family a while back, meaning they can’t be on the same side (as in both Mafia) so, that, along with shadowdog’s seemingly sincere rebuke of my vote against him, is enough to temporarily sway my suspicion.
I shall change my vote to my other suspect this round. But shadowdog, know that if he turns out to be Town I will be coming back for you.

unvote: shadowdog
vote: Parker Family
shadowdog
Still standing tall

Post by shadowdog »

If what you say is true bookworm, that it's either me or Parker Family, then, there's only one logical choice.

Vote: Parker Family

If it's not Parker Family, then bookworm...you're the #1 suspect.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

shadowdog wrote:If it's not Parker Family, then bookworm...you're the #1 suspect.
That’s ridiculous, why on earth would that be?
I said if it isn’t PF then you’re #1.
shadowdog
Still standing tall

Post by shadowdog »

Exactly....and I know 100% that it's not me.

What happens if PF's not mafia and then you kill me to find out that I'm townie?
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Then I look very bad. I see your point.
It’s just that I’ve learned from past experience you can’t take someone’s word even if they seem really sincere. I would like to trust you at this point, you’ve calmed my initial suspicions, but I don’t know…
But hopefully this is all moot anyway because PF is hopefully Mafia.
shadowdog
Still standing tall

Post by shadowdog »

Agreed ;)

So.....my vote remains the same:

Parker Family
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

Parker Family, a Mafia, was removed from the game for missing two votes. (Though before he left, Bookworm and Shadowdog made a few parting shots, literally.

Great game, everyone! Since we are done, I'll reveal the roles: Parker Family was the resident Mafia/Godfather, Bookworm was the other Twin, and AIOluver was the Cop. I hope you all had fun in this (relatively short) game!
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

Monty wrote:Parker Family, a Mafia, was removed from the game for missing two votes. (Though before he left, Bookworm and Shadowdog made a few parting shots, literally.

Great game, everyone! Since we are done, I'll reveal the roles: Parker Family was the resident Mafia/Godfather, Bookworm was the other Twin, and AIOluver was the Cop. I hope you all had fun in this (relatively short) game!
um actully I was the medic
^AIOluver^

STOP.
This sentence is true.

shadowdog
Still standing tall

Post by shadowdog »

Great job everyone! :D YAY! We won.
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Another great mafia game \:D/

Thank you for hosting, Monty! :)
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

AIOluver wrote:
Monty wrote:Parker Family, a Mafia, was removed from the game for missing two votes. (Though before he left, Bookworm and Shadowdog made a few parting shots, literally.

um actully I was the medic
Yes, that's what I meant...sorry!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Yay for twin telepathy \:D/
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

:highfive:

That was the greatest part of this game \:D/
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

Anyone one up for another game?
^AIOluver^

STOP.
This sentence is true.