The Archer's Poetry Contest! (WIN $$)

((closed))

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.
KelitaArcher
Crazy Southern Archer

The Archer's Poetry Contest! (WIN $$)

Post by KelitaArcher »

Submit up to 3 different poems, (that YOU wrote) and 1 ToO buck (per user, to cover prize cost---Please note: this contest is completely non-profit-- donated money will not be kept by me, it will only go towards the Grand Prize.) and I will either randomly pick a winner, or decide based on content, which is more likely, but you never know. :) Grand Prize winner gets 55 ToO bucks. There will be an seperate winner for each catagory, though each will only receive a good "Congratulations", bragging rights, and the option of a free banner/sig/avy with The Archer's Poetry Contest Winner on it. Hey, better than nothing! :)

NOTICE: CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED
CATAGORIES:
Humorous/Goofy/Random
Real Life/Testimony/Life Happenings
Faith/Spiritual Lesson/Bible
Animals
Song Lyrics
Other

Though this is pretty much a freeform contest, (meaning you can submit poems about nearly anything, any style.) I do still carry a few rules which should be observed if you want to win. :) They are as follows:

1. No romance. (Poems about purity are fine though.)
2. Use decent, Godly language. (I think this is already a ToO rule, though, anyway, so there's no reason you should be breaking this one AT ALL. :shame: )
3. Poems must be no longer than 30 lines.
4. Judge's winner picks are final!

That's it. Real simple. Now... let's see some of y'all's work! :)
Last edited by KelitaArcher on Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

"It doesn't matter what you believe, it matters what is true."
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

This sounds interesting. ;) Question though, do we have to send you a dollar for each poem, or just one dollar for all three? And is there a deadline? I mean, I'm assuming there is..? :-k
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
KelitaArcher
Crazy Southern Archer

Post by KelitaArcher »

Yes, it's just one per user. (for however many entries) Simple and cheap. :) Deadline is end of this month. (Sorry I am so forgetful!)

"It doesn't matter what you believe, it matters what is true."