AIO Twenty Questions - Round 1

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.
Flyah
Popsicle kid

AIO Twenty Questions - Round 1

Post by Flyah »

One more try to get some earnings for Flyah here....

Ya'all know how this game works. I think of something from AIO, an animal, vegetable or mineral and you as a town have 20 questions to figure out what it is I'm thinking about.

For example, if I said mineral I could be thinking of the dirt in the underground tunnel, a stone thrown through a window at Whit's end during the Blackgaard saga or the fire that burnt down the church. A vegetable might include the lumber Digger Digwillow used to make wonderworld, while an animal could include anything from Normal the dog to Elllis Burch.

If I stump you anyone who asks me a question owe's me two dollars. The person who guesses correctly wins $15 from me - who's in? Questions must be yes/no questions only.

By the way, for my first AIO twenty questions ever, I'm thinking of a VEGETABLE!!! Let's do it....

If you don't want to contribute money - no problem. I will still give $15 to the person who guesses correctly within the 20 question limit. I will not force you to pay if you would like to ask a question.....
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Flyah wrote:If I stump you anyone who asks me a question owe's me two dollars. The person who guesses correctly wins $15 from me - who's in? Questions must be yes/no questions only.
So for every question we ask, we owe you two dollars? Or after 20 questions is up, everyone who asked you a question owes you $2?

Yeah, I realize this isn't a yes/no question but I need some clarification first. ;)
Flyah
Popsicle kid

Post by Flyah »

My thought was that if you play the game at all you owe $2....That could mean you ask one question or all 20 and still owe $2....

But if that's a hindrance to anyone playing, I'll still give the $15 for the winner and those who want to donate $2 to jump in the game can, those who don't - they don't have to....

Does that clear up matters or make things foggier?

Is there not one who will step up?

[Edit: I think that everyone on this board doesn't understand the statement 'No double posting'. Of course, I did the same thing over at the TH, so I can't complain...........-AIO PSYCHE]
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

**CLARIFICATION**
Flyah wrote:One more try to get some earnings for Flyah here....

Ya'all know how this game works. I think of something from AIO, an animal, vegetable or mineral and you as a town have 20 questions to figure out what it is I'm thinking about.

For example, if I said mineral I could be thinking of the dirt in the underground tunnel, a stone thrown through a window at Whit's end during the Blackgaard saga or the fire that burnt down the church. A vegetable might include the lumber Digger Digwillow used to make wonderworld, while an animal could include anything from Normal the dog to Elllis Burch.

If I stump you anyone who asks me a question owe's me two dollars. The person who guesses correctly wins $15 from me - who's in? Questions must be yes/no questions only.

By the way, for my first AIO twenty questions ever, I'm thinking of a VEGETABLE!!! Let's do it....

If you don't want to contribute money - no problem. I will still give $15 to the person who guesses correctly within the 20 question limit. I will not force you to pay if you would like to ask a question.....
Do you consider Ellis Burch to be an animal or are you saying all humans fall into the "animal" category? :-k
Flyah
Popsicle kid

Post by Flyah »

All humans are animals (how dare you comment on poor Ellis like that!) =P~
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Flyah wrote:All humans are animals (how dare you comment on poor Ellis like that!) =P~
It's not my fault that you used him as your example! [-(
Humans are not animals, imho, but whatever floats your boat. O:)
Flyah
Popsicle kid

Post by Flyah »

If you've ever played 20 questions, this is where humans fall. Would you prefer Ellis to be a vegetable? How about mineral? \:D/

No takers?
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

I don't think anyone wants to shell over the money for the first question. Would it be okay if I just guessed instead? ;)
Fenix
The Rich

Post by Fenix »

Typical of someone that works at the Electric Palace. ](*,)
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Flyah is just trying to jump in and explore aspects of this board.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

hmm two dollars a question? pretty steep
Flyah
Popsicle kid

Post by Flyah »

This was the same problem at the TH - people don't read the posts...I noted that the fee would be waived a couple of times here....

Just play - winner will receive $15 - thanks for the potshots...
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

I'll play.

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Flyah wrote:No takers?
Considering you are charging people to ask questions, I'm not surprised.

-Jonathan
Flyah
Popsicle kid

Post by Flyah »

Jonathan - dude - read the post....every word....
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

So, you gonna give the hint sometime soon.........I mean I could just start randomly guessing, but I'd probably go through 200 questions if you don't start it off with a "I'm thinking of ______" ;)

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

gimp80995 wrote:So, you gonna give the hint sometime soon.........I mean I could just start randomly guessing, but I'd probably go through 200 questions if you don't start it off with a "I'm thinking of ______" ;)

Peace Out

-Gimp
He already started it.
Flyah wrote:By the way, for my first AIO twenty questions ever, I'm thinking of a VEGETABLE!!! Let's do it....
I'm sorry people missed what you said Flyah. :|
Is is larger than a breadbox?
Flyah
Popsicle kid

Post by Flyah »

I would have to say no...(1)

BTW - thanks chandler -
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

is it orange?