Odyssey Mafia!!! V2 TOWN WINS!!!!

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.

Should we play another game of "Odyssey Mafia"?

Yes
100%
No
No votes
Later
No votes

Total votes: 5

Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Odyssey Mafia!!! V2 TOWN WINS!!!!

Post by Woody »

Let it begin!!! Let it begin!!! Let it begin!!!

If you have not read the rules and roles, please do so at this thread

I assure you all roles were chosen completely by random.

Players:
Taps-Rodney Rathbone
Jehoshaphat-Eugene
Joy-Rusty Gordon
Bookworm-Whit
Astronomer-Tom Riley
~JCGJ~-Connie
Maxwell Smart-Detective Don Poulhaus
Blitz-Dr. Lilly Graham

Killed by Bones Lynched

It is now night in the small town of Odyssey. But, as it's citizens sleep, they have no idea that an evil is lurking, an evil known as.... The Bones of Rath.

Bones, send me your kill. Detective Don Poulhaus, your investigation. Dr. Lilly Graham, your save.
Last edited by Woody on Tue May 22, 2012 12:37 pm, edited 12 times in total.
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

*le post for Woody*
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
Woody

Post by Woody »

Well, even though the pet store is closed at night, the Bones managed to find some fish and a nice big tank for them. They threw in swordfish, sharks and stingrays and... bookworm. Then they stood back and watched as the nice big fish devoured Whit.

It is now day. You can start voting now.
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

Max grabbed a little snackie and went out for his daily run thankfully he lived close to bookworms house otherwise he would not have seen someone that did not look like bookworm of course as anyone else would have he went over to investigate immeditaly he wentup to the man and said to him "What happenend?" and the man said "bookworm is dead." and I said "That's terrible how die?" and the man said "Here's a hint: go to the pet store and look at the shark/swordfish/stingray cages and come back here and tell me what you saw." so i went and nothing i came back and told him "i saw nothing." the man said "exactly." and i asked him "what was the point?" and he said "theres sharks, swordfish, and stingray missing what do you think?" and i said "umm he fell into one of the fish tanks and they all flying and he died of a conconsion?" and the man said "no no he died by the fish eating him." and i said to myself "we have to find out who did this." and then he finished his run around the block and came back to put his coat on and to grab another snack and then he went off to the town hall.
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.

Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

When Joy heard the news, hot tears fell from her cheeks. "Bookwom...dead?" She ran off to the Town Hall, hoping that they could figure out who the murderer was.
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

IC: Max saw Joy over at the town hall with him and he thought maybe Joy is the murderer
OOC: im not jumping on you yet Joy like voting yet i will soon though
^AIOluver^

STOP.
This sentence is true.

Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

Joy's mouth shot open. "What did you say? Oh come on!" Joy gave an exasperated sigh. "What proof do you have? Why..why would you think I did this?"
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

Joy wrote:Joy's mouth shot open. "What did you say? Oh come on!" Joy gave an exasperated sigh. "What proof do you have? Why..why would you think I did this?"
OOC:
Maxwell Smart wrote:IC: Max saw Joy over at the town hall with him and he thought maybe Joy is the murderer
OOC: im not jumping on you yet Joy like voting yet i will soon though
^AIOluver^

STOP.
This sentence is true.

Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

"That gives no explanation, just that you saw me at the town hall! Is there any real proof? You would kill me because of a hunch!"
~JCGJ~
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Post by ~JCGJ~ »

JC, after hearing about the death of Bookworm, walked up and saw Joy and Max arguing. He listened to them for a few minutes, then spoke up.
"This is only the first day, hunches are all we have to go on, and someone must be lynched. However, I rarely enjoy voting on the first day, because I could be the cause of the demise of an innecent bystander. So, as of yet...
Vote: No Vote"

JC set up his folding chair and watched as the arguments began to get heated, and the accusations began to fly.
They/Them
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Astronomer
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Astronomer »

Astronomer heard the heated discussion in the Town Hall, and made his way over there. "Bookworm is dead? How horrible!" Astronomer looked around, then sat on the floor beside JCGJ to think.
Last edited by Astronomer on Sun May 06, 2012 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
My blog: http://www.jessericebooks.blogspot.com Where I talk about stuff and the book(s) I've published.
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

"how terrible bookworm is dead?" and i claim just in case someone accuses me i am a very valuble townie i could help you destroy the mafia in other words i am the detective
^AIOluver^

STOP.
This sentence is true.

~JCGJ~
Post by ~JCGJ~ »

Astronomer wrote:Astronomer heard the heated discussion in the Town Hall, and made his way over there. "Bookworm is dead? How horrible." Astronomer looked around, then sat on the floor beside JCGJ to think.
JC pulled another folding chair out of his backpack. "Here, take a seat." He said to Astronomer.
They/Them
Astronomer
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Astronomer »

"Thanks, JCGJ," said Astronomer. "I left my chairs at home. I would go get them, but then I'd miss the discussion.
On a different note, you must have a big backpack." \:D/
Last edited by Astronomer on Sun May 06, 2012 6:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
My blog: http://www.jessericebooks.blogspot.com Where I talk about stuff and the book(s) I've published.
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

Max looks over at JC and Astronomer and sees they have folding chairs they were sitting and thought "I could sure use a folding chair right about now."
^AIOluver^

STOP.
This sentence is true.

Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

Blitz speeding as usual to deliver newspaper saw the dead book worm and immediatly dropped his paper and ran to the town hall.
"who could have done this.?
Online family
Christian's nephew
Sammy's Bro and moderator between Sammy and Woody and her partner in randomnes
Woody's younger brother and best friend And married to Joy and forgot about it Dolls third cousin
Yes, since my sweetheart lives in the clouds
I must float on them. - Limerick

Blitz....do not flirt when you have a gf already!!!! Gahhhhhh..these tweens need to learn proper gentlemanly behaviour!!!
Blitz: I am a teen
* Black_Ghost buries the two peeps...err chicks...err dude and a chick
'Here lies blitz the dude, and IT the chick.
* IrishTiger is not being buried beside Blitz.
Doll knows everything about her sweet baboo
BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Check out my blog by order of the king.
http://blitzkrieglight.blogspot.com/
Taps

Post by Taps »

Taps woke up to screaming. Terrible screaming. Not wanting to risk the outdoors at dark Taps rolled over, punched his pillow, and fell asleep.

Again Taps woke up to screaming. Only now it was in the morning and Taps ran out. There lay Bookworms dead body. A single tear went down Tap's cheek. He was dead.
~JCGJ~
Post by ~JCGJ~ »

Astronomer wrote:"Thanks, JCGJ," said Astronomer. "I left my chairs at home. I would go get them, but then I'd miss the discussion.
On a different note, you must have a big backpack." \:D/
"Nah, it's not too big." JC said, holding up the bag. "I bought it from MaryPoppin-Gear. That's where Santa got his toy bag, you know."

Maxwell Smart wrote:Max looks over at JC and Astronomer and sees they have folding chairs they were sitting and thought "I could sure use a folding chair right about now."
"Sure, here you go. Sorry about the color, but pink is all I have left... Oh, does anyone want popcorn?" He said, pulling a small, battery-powered microwave oven out of his pack. "Oh, on a side note, are any of you interested in joining a tour to Egypt? I'm starting up a tour business, and I thought y'all might want to join us."
They/Them
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

"Oh well if thats all you have thats fine." "Sure ill have some popcorn."
^AIOluver^

STOP.
This sentence is true.

Astronomer
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Astronomer »

Astronomer looked over at Maxwell who was eating popcorn. "Why did you reveal your role so soon? That seems like a slightly foolish thing to do. If you aren't lynched, then the mafia will most likely kill you to protect themselves. Unless you are mafia... I'll have to consider this more." He stood up to walk around and think.