Mario Mafia V1 - MAFIA WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Mario Mafia V1 - MAFIA WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Agent 86 »

hello and welcome to the first mario mafia game ever! it is now night
Mafia your kill
Doc your save
Inspector your inspection
and a link for a question and answer thread/discussion thread will be up here
btw the night will end Friday, May 18

John Avery Whittaker (Daisy) Inspector
Joy
JP Luigi (Townie)
Jehoshaphat
Astronomer
Blitz
bookworm (Mario) Townie
Woody
~JCGJ~
Killed by Mafia Lynched
Last edited by Agent 86 on Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:41 am, edited 11 times in total.
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
Agent P
Just visiting

Post by Agent P »

*le post for Max*
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

A boy started brushing his teeth before bed. He didn't realize that his toothpaste had been changed with acid. He was found that it had been changed but the doc was there to save him.
It is now day you may vote now
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.

Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

OOC: How many Mafia are there?

Reynie was walking down the street when he came across a boy who was looking very nervous, glancing around frantically. "Why are you so nervous?" Reynie asked him "I was attacked by Bowser and his crew last night. They switched out my toothpaste for acid. I wouldn't be standing here right now if it wasn't for Dr. Mario. He saved my life." the boy said "Bowser is back!?!?" Reynie exclaimed "We have to warn everyone, then figure out who they are."
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

there are 7 mafia :x jk there are 3 mafia
^AIOluver^

STOP.
This sentence is true.

Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

Blitz wakes up early as usually and reads through the paper while he is delivering it. As he flipped opened the newspaper he saw the headlines and fell off his bike into a rose bush were he promptly jumped out of and ran to the city hall.
Online family
Christian's nephew
Sammy's Bro and moderator between Sammy and Woody and her partner in randomnes
Woody's younger brother and best friend And married to Joy and forgot about it Dolls third cousin
Yes, since my sweetheart lives in the clouds
I must float on them. - Limerick

Blitz....do not flirt when you have a gf already!!!! Gahhhhhh..these tweens need to learn proper gentlemanly behaviour!!!
Blitz: I am a teen
* Black_Ghost buries the two peeps...err chicks...err dude and a chick
'Here lies blitz the dude, and IT the chick.
* IrishTiger is not being buried beside Blitz.
Doll knows everything about her sweet baboo
BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Check out my blog by order of the king.
http://blitzkrieglight.blogspot.com/
Astronomer
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Astronomer »

Astronomer awoke as his alarm clock blared out the radio. He listened to the news, was surprised at the return of Bowser without the capture of Peach, and hurried to Town Hall.
"Someone among us must be with Bowser. Who is it?"
My blog: http://www.jessericebooks.blogspot.com Where I talk about stuff and the book(s) I've published.
Jehoshaphat
Someone's favorite
Post by Jehoshaphat »

Jehoshaphat woke up to his morning clock radio saying something about a Bowser attack. Jehoshaphat was thinking no one is safe. He rushed to get dressed then ran to the town hall. He didn't know who the victim was. He wondered who could it be.
Last edited by Jehoshaphat on Wed May 23, 2012 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Unicorns exist... they just got fat and now we call them rhinos.
My online family
I am Monty's and thefinalhour Awesome Brother. GJ is my rebellious little sister
If you want me to be in your online family send me a PM.
Woody

Post by Woody »

Jehoshaphat, you have just made me VERY suspicious of you. How could you know it was ~JCGJ~? Max never said anything about it. I now know that you are either the doctor, or a Mafia.
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

the day ends Friday, May 25th
^AIOluver^

STOP.
This sentence is true.

Jehoshaphat
Someone's favorite
Post by Jehoshaphat »

Where did I say that?
My online family
I am Monty's and thefinalhour Awesome Brother. GJ is my rebellious little sister
Woody

Post by Woody »

You edited it!!! That, to me, is proof that you are a Mafia.

Vote: Jehoshaphat
Jehoshaphat
Someone's favorite
Post by Jehoshaphat »

I only edited it because I am the doctor and I thought that it was public knowledge.
My online family
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

that's a vote for Jehoshaphat
^AIOluver^

STOP.
This sentence is true.

Astronomer
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Astronomer »

"Hmm... That's pretty suspicious of Jehosophat. Though, in the other mafia game we trusted Max and that ended up well. Perhaps I will not vote just yet."
My blog: http://www.jessericebooks.blogspot.com Where I talk about stuff and the book(s) I've published.
Woody

Post by Woody »

Editing it shows that you are trying to cover it up. Why would you want to cover it up if you have nothing to hide?
Astronomer
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Astronomer »

"Perhaps there was a misspelling, though we shall never know for sure now unless he tells us or someone saw it before it was edited."
Woody

Post by Woody »

I saw it before it was edited.
Jehoshaphat wrote:Jehoshaphat woke up to his morning clock radio saying something about a Bowser attack. Jehoshaphat was thinking no one is safe. He rushed to get dressed then ran to the town hall. He didn't know who the victim was. He wondered who could it be.
It pretty much said the same thing, except it mentioned ~JCGJ~ being the victim. How would he know that???
Astronomer
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Astronomer »

"He would know it if he was the doctor. He would also know if he was Mafia. The question is, are we willing to risk killing the Doctor? Unless someone else wants to claim the doctor's position, which would be quite dangerous..."
Woody

Post by Woody »

Yes, but if he was the doctor, then why not just say so, instead of editing the post and pretending he didn't say that ~JCGJ~ was the victim?