Odyssey Quiz Contest!

Test your Odyssey knowledge!

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.
CreativeThinker101
Fourscore and seven

Odyssey Quiz Contest!

Post by CreativeThinker101 »

I will give you a series of hard Odyssey questions over two weeks. You can only guess on each question once, or it doesn't count. The first guess you give will be your last. Keep in mind that these will be difficult questions. Whoever gets the most questions right wins. If there's a tie, there will be a tiebreaker round. I will be posting the questions from June 17th to June 30th. The possible tiebreaker round will be one question on July 1st. There will be a $30 prize for the winner.
Last edited by CreativeThinker101 on Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Signed,
CreativeThinker101
And Check out my AIO website! Here's a link: http://www.justanotheraioblog.blogspot.com/ Please comment on it! Because if you don't, I'm gonna call the exterminator!
THANK YOU
(P.S. What an interesting and fun website.)
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Oh cool! Question, do answers get pmed to you?::)

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

Oooh!!! Sign me up!!!
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Jehoshaphat
Someone's favorite
Post by Jehoshaphat »

This sounds fun I will play.
Unicorns exist... they just got fat and now we call them rhinos.
My online family
I am Monty's and thefinalhour Awesome Brother. GJ is my rebellious little sister
If you want me to be in your online family send me a PM.
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Post by Stop Wooton' Around »

If research is allowed I might join.
CreativeThinker101
Fourscore and seven

Answer to your question Kings Daughter:
Yes. You should probably pm them to me. You could also post your answer here, but pm would probably be better.
Answer to your question/comment Stop Wootin Around:
Um... I don't want to keep you from playing, but research is discouraged in this contest. I forgot to mention that in the post above. I don't really want anyone to just look up the answer, because that defeats the purpose. But maybe that's not what you meant. If it isn't, tell me. But if you did plan to look up the answer, you can still get away with it, but you'll have a guilty conscience.
I hope that answers your questions.

-- Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:14 am --

Just a reminder. I see there are 64 views on this page and only four comments by people other than me. And so, if you do view this page. Post a short comment saying you will sign up or else you will not be in the contest. This might seem like a stupid comment, but I'm just saying. Comment.
Signed,
CreativeThinker101
And Check out my AIO website! Here's a link: http://www.justanotheraioblog.blogspot.com/ Please comment on it! Because if you don't, I'm gonna call the exterminator!
THANK YOU
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

Sure, sign me up!
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

I guess i will play
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
Christian A.
Animatronic

Post by Christian A. »

I will play. :)
shadowdog
Still standing tall

Post by shadowdog »

If I find myself on ToO, I will definitely play!!!
CreativeThinker101
Fourscore and seven

Wow, 8 people have signed up! Maybe my comment really did do something. Thanks to everyone who signed up. By the way, you'll have 24 hours to PM the answers to me. I'll probably pm the first question to everyone at about 9:00 A.M. of June 17th. You'll have until 9:00 A.M. of June 18th to answer. I just hope you all can still get on the TOO, what with the live show and all. Thanks for commenting!

-- Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:55 pm --
humdedum wrote:
CreativeThinker101 wrote: I see there are 64 views on this page and only four comments by people other than me. And so, if you do view this page. Post a short comment saying you will sign up or else you will not be in the contest. This might seem like a stupid comment, but I'm just saying. Comment.
Those views could be twice from each commenter (before they posted, then after they posted), plus many views from Bots (Google, Yahoo, search engines). So, not literally 64 individual people saw this page. :(

Anyway, I'm not in on this fun thing. \:D/
Still, only 4 people had commented. That would be 8 views. The other 56 people didn't want to play, I guess. Thanks for commenting!
Signed,
CreativeThinker101
THANK YOU
Christian A.
Animatronic

Post by Christian A. »

You might want to give us a little more time, seeing that the 17th is a Sunday, and most of us--or at least me--have lot's we're doing on Sundays. I don't think I'll be able to get on between 9 and 9.
Last edited by Christian A. on Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
CreativeThinker101
Fourscore and seven

Christian A. wrote:You might want to give us a little more time, seeing that the 17th is a Sunday, and most of us--or at least me--have lot's we're doing on Sundays. I don't think I'll be able to get on between 9 and 9.
I see what you mean. Because of the live show, I won't be able to make it to church tomorrow. We're going to be driving home. Okay, I'll give you guys two days for the questions. Of course that will mean a two-week contest instead of a week, but that's fine. I'll give you from 9:00 A.M. on Sunday to 9:00 A.M. on Tuesday to answer it. Thanks for commenting! =D>
Signed,
CreativeThinker101
THANK YOU
Christian A.
Animatronic

Post by Christian A. »

Thank you very kindly. I appreciate it. I'll do my best to remember to get my answer in before Tuesday morning. :)
CreativeThinker101
Fourscore and seven

Thanks. I've already got my first question, and I'm working on the other ones. I'm also gonna increase the prize money by a tiny bit. It will now be $30.
Signed,
CreativeThinker101
THANK YOU
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

Is listening to the episode allowed?
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Christian A.
Animatronic

Post by Christian A. »

Wow! I made a guess in the PM I sent you, CT101, and then I looked it up on AIO Wiki, and my random guess was right!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I was planning on participating. I didn’t announce my intention because you didn’t say people had to.
Christian A.
Animatronic

Post by Christian A. »

CreativeThinker101 wrote:And if you do view this page, post a short comment saying you will sign up or else you will not be in the contest.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

That wasn’t in his original post.