Odyssey Mafia V4!!!! - Day 2

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Odyssey Mafia V4!!!! - Day 2

Post by Agent 86 »

ok LET IT BEGIN! LET IT BEGIN! LET IT BEGIN!

Player List:
Jehoshaphat
Taps
Astronomer
JAW - Monica Stone (Mafia)
bookworm - Eugene (townie)
Musical Shutterbug
Mandy Straussberg - Detective Don Polehaus (Cop)
Anemone

Killed by Bones Lynched Removed

Feel free to pm me questions about the game

It is now night
mafia your kill
doc your save
inspector ur inspection
everyone else sleep tight :x
Last edited by Agent 86 on Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
Agent P
Just visiting

Post by Agent P »

*le post for Max*
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

Bookworm was walking home with his to-go chocolate milkshake from Whit's End. What he didn't know was that a member of the Bones of Rath had put a deadly poison in the milkshake. Five minutes after he had taken the first sip of the milkshake, Eugene collapsed onto the street. His final hours were long and torturous.

Day 1
you may start voting!
Last edited by Agent 86 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.

Agent P
Just visiting

Post by Agent P »

JAW was walking biking his newspaper route he finished his route and said to himself "I'll take the long way home out by the town hall and bookworm's house and when he went near Whit's End he saw bookworm's body and thought "we have to find out who did this!" and went to the Town hall
Astronomer
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Astronomer »

Astronomer was stunned when he heard the news of Bookworms death. "The doctor should know by now. Poor Bookworm, he never gets to do anything..." He hurried to the town hall. "We must find out who did this!"
My blog: http://www.jessericebooks.blogspot.com Where I talk about stuff and the book(s) I've published.
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

Woody began walking to the town pool for his morning swim when he passed the Town Hall. The entire town was gathered. He walked up to Astronomer and asked him what had happened. "The Bones are back." Astronomer said "And they've killed bookworm." "What?!?!" Woody said "But this is awful! Bookworm is our most valuable player. We have to avenge bookworm and catch the Bones before they destroy us."
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Monty woke up to the sound of an alarm clock trying to separate him from his sleep. He groggily woke up and hit the snooze button. "I wonder what Mr. Finneman has for me to do today," he thought as he got ready for work. As he walked out the door, however, he was brought to a halt by the ear-splitting wails proceeding from Astronomer. Monty saw Astronomer, standing with Woody and John Avery over what looked to be...a body? Monty ran to check it out.

As he arrived on the scene, he saw Woody consoling Astronomer as JAW looked at the gruesome scene dumbfounded. "What happened?" Monty asked Woody urgently. "Flip the body over," said Woody, looking at the ground. Monty gingerly reached his hands to the corpse and flipped it over revealing bookworm! "Oh, no!" he exclaimed. Bookworm was known around town for being the private investigator that everyone went to whenever a crime took place.

"We need to gather the town and find out who is behind this," Monty said authoritatively. "Have everyone meet at Town Hall in three hours. "
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
~JCGJ~
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Post by ~JCGJ~ »

JC walked past the Town Hall with his bag slung over his shoulder.
He noticed the growing crowd shuffling into the small building.
"There must have been a killing last night..."
He walked into the Town Hall, and noticed an empty spot.
He began unpacking his bag, setting up for the long day of arguing and shouting.
"Alright, so who was it this time?"
He was past being polite.
For all he knew, every person in the room could be a killer.
He noticed that people were looking at him, shocked at his being so curt.
"Manners are simply a waste of time," He explained.
"Time is one thing we can't afford to waste. Let's get the killers and worry about etiquette when this is all over."
They/Them
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

Musical Shutterbug blinked nervously. News of last night's murder had spread quickly. Already, the newspaper and the television had reporters on the scene with minute to minute updates. As curious as she was, Musical Shutterbug was also frightened...a murderer was alive and active in the Town of Odyssey...

On a sudden inner impulse, she grabbed her purse and decided to visit the scene of the crime. Maybe I'll get to do some sleuthing of my own!
*insert provocative quote here*
Mandy Straussberg
Animatronic

Post by Mandy Straussberg »

When Mandy's plane landed, she felt her stomach flip flop at the sight of her hometown making headlines on the TV monitors.
"I only left for a weekend," she sighed, retrieving her luggage from the carousel.
Quiet little Odyssey was quiet no more. As she threw her bags in the trunk of her car, she resolved to go to the one place she knew she could find answers: Town Hall.
Music is my life. God's given me gifts, and I like to use them.
Spirit now lead me, take me where You will
I long to adore You, reveal Yourself to me
My cry is to please You, so have Your way in me
Completely to bring glory to Your Name
Taps

Post by Taps »

Taps woke up at 5:30 to the sound of an alarm clock- then punched the clock until it broke and fell back asleep.
Astronomer
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Astronomer »

"All right, let's get some discussion going," Astronomer said to all those present. "We need to vote, we can't afford to allow the mafia to go unpunished."
My blog: http://www.jessericebooks.blogspot.com Where I talk about stuff and the book(s) I've published.
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

you have 36 hours remainin
^AIOluver^

STOP.
This sentence is true.

Astronomer
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Astronomer »

With the clock on the deadline, and no one seeming willing to do anything (even though JCGJ wanted to get things rolling), Astronomer decided to step to the plate. "There is scant evidence, but things must be decided. For now, I shall post my vote. If you have a good defense, then please give it. Until then, I
Vote: Anemone."
~JCGJ~
Post by ~JCGJ~ »

"I have decided to have a policy for situations such as this,"
JC said, standing up from his chair.
"If more than 48 hours passes between the kill, and the first vote, I will vote for the first person who votes (unless it's not day one, and I have some suspicions...)
That way, I can't be accused of "joining the bandwagon," as it has been called in the past.
Therefor, I must

VOTE: Amstronomer.

Sorry."
He said to Astronomer.
They/Them
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Mandy Straussberg
Animatronic

Post by Mandy Straussberg »

"I found John Avery Whittaker's story a bit suspicious," stated Mandy.
John Avery Whittaker wrote:JAW was walking biking his newspaper route...
"Since he couldn't keep straight whether he walked or biked past the body, my suspicions were raised immediately."

VOTE: JAW.

Mandy
Music is my life. God's given me gifts, and I like to use them.
Spirit now lead me, take me where You will
I long to adore You, reveal Yourself to me
My cry is to please You, so have Your way in me
Completely to bring glory to Your Name
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

Oops! Sorry guys that's my little bro i wrote that 4 him
^AIOluver^

STOP.
This sentence is true.

Woody

Post by Woody »

Max, you can't represent your brother in this game. He needs to speak for himself.

I honestly have no suspicions, so for this round i feel I have no choice but to:

NO VOTE
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Astronomer
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Astronomer »

Woody wrote:Max, you can't represent your brother in this game. He needs to speak for himself.

I honestly have no suspicions, so for this round i feel I have no choice but to:

NO VOTE
Yet, doesn't no vote allow the mafia to get away? At least if you vote, there is a small chance of killing the mafia. If you don't vote, the mafia get off free and can kill another tonight!
Taps

Post by Taps »

I have no choice but to vote like Astronomer said. If we don't vote the Mafia just gets away with a free kill.

VOTE: JAW