Mario Mafia V2!!!!! TOWN WINS!!!!

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Mario Mafia V2!!!!! TOWN WINS!!!!

Post by Woody »

Welcome to Mario Mafia, where Bowser and his gang get to kill people, and, in response, the people attempt to kill Bowser and his gang!!!

Players:
Jehoshaphat
Astronomer
~JCGJ~-Mario
bookworm
Blitz-Peach
JAW
Maxwell Smart

Killed by Bowser Lynched

It is now night. Bowser and DK, your kill. Dr. Mario, your save. Daisy, your inspection.
Last edited by Woody on Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

*le post for Woody*
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
Woody

Post by Woody »

~JCGJ~ was sound asleep when a bullet came whizzing through his window. It hit JC right in the ear, killing Mario instantly.

It is now day. You can start voting now.
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
~JCGJ~
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Post by ~JCGJ~ »

ALL THREE MAFIA GAMES I AM PLAYING...
I AM DEAD.
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!!
They/Them
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Woody

Post by Woody »

You have 72 hours(three days) to vote.
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

Max thought for some reason "alright i'll go on my......" Max thought for a moment "newspapers first then go out on my run." Max liked to just look at the headline of the newspaper before he went out to deliver them and when he saw the headline it nearly knocked him over "JC dead." he went to the town hall to vote."
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
Astronomer
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Astronomer »

Astronomer stood in the town hall (the place he went after anyone got murdered). "I'm going to
vote: Blitz
Because at the moment there is no real proof, so I just have to vote for someone."
My blog: http://www.jessericebooks.blogspot.com Where I talk about stuff and the book(s) I've published.
Woody

Post by Woody »

Alright, this is a bit late, but:

Astronomer-->Blitz(1)

The town(or rather, Astronomer) decided that Blitz must die. They took him to a large lake, tied a large rock to his arm, and threw him in. Princess Toadstool(Peach) drowned.

It is now night Bowser and DK, your kill. Dr. Mario, your save. Daisy, your investigation.
Last edited by Woody on Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Astronomer
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Astronomer »

*post for Woody*
My blog: http://www.jessericebooks.blogspot.com Where I talk about stuff and the book(s) I've published.
Woody

Post by Woody »

Thank you. Now, since Daisy(the inspector) never PMed me a name, there was no investigation last night.

Someone was sleeping peacefully when a Mafia sneaked through his/her bedroom window with a rope in his hand. He tied to the victim's neck and the bed, then threw him/her out the window. But, after he/she was thrown out the window, someone dressed all in black climbed up the drainpipe and cut the rope, making sure that the victim got away safely.

It is now day. You can start voting now.
Astronomer
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Astronomer »

I assume that the person in black which rescued the almost-victim was the doctor, correct? It seems we have little to go on. Though, I must say that we do need a lot more participation than the last day.
Woody

Post by Woody »

Yes, the person in black was the doctor.
~JCGJ~
Post by ~JCGJ~ »

Le post for Woody
They/Them
Woody

Post by Woody »

Oh, I don't need a le post anymore. Astronomer took care of that. It's Day now.
~JCGJ~
Post by ~JCGJ~ »

Oh... Well this day is dead...

No wonder the town never wins!
They/Them
Astronomer
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Astronomer »

I'm going to vote Max.
Vote: Maxwell Smart
Woody

Post by Woody »

I'm giving you 48 hours to make the kill.....
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Astronomer, as everyone should know by now, voting without giving a reason is on the suspicious actions list. Please explain yourself or prepare for the obligatory flood of votes against you.
Astronomer
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Astronomer »

At this point I was merely going for those people who I knew were paying attention to this round. If I voted for you, then people would most assuredly vote against me. However, you have not been mafia recently (in any games I have played) so statistically that means you should have a higher chance of being mafia (at least, that's my assumption). Even so, Jehoshaphat hasn't even posted here, so I assumed the mafia would be more active. However, with the large amount of time between days and nights, it is possible he is the mafia. That leave JAW (who I assume is Daisy because she didn't act last night). I know I am not mafia, that leaves Jehoshaphat, which I had doubts about, Maxwell and you, Bookworm. Therefore, I chose Maxwell.
Woody

Post by Woody »

By the way, Those who did not vote yesterday and do not vote today will be mod killed