JELLEK Event: ToO Trivia Night! [RESULTS UP ON PAGE 2]

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Wow, I didn't really expect that...
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Congratulations, Dan! \:D/ You've been around for a long time, so this doesn't shock me. You must have a good memory!

I'm looking forward to seeing the answers.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Annnnnnnnd, the answers!
Question 1 -
Which popular CCM musician was our town founder famously referenced to resemble? Steven Curtis Chapman

Question 2 -
During the Blackgaard arc, who injected Blackgaard with Kuruta? Sonuna Hydris

Question 3 -
As a follow up to the last question, who followed the Kuruta injection with the TA-418 injection? JesusFreak777

Question 4 -
Which election set a record for election board activity? iTaliq v.s. Panda Bear - Term 13

Question 5 -
The Top Crusader was directly involved in two story arcs on the ToO, name these two arcs. The Top Scientist Incident & The Great TH Takeover

Question 6 -
What was our town founder's name during early christmas celebrations? Santapaw

Question 7 -
Who is Catspaw's favorite actor? Harrison Ford

Question 8 -
List three ToO marriages/engagements (instances where ToO members actually got married/engaged) There are plenty here... the ones I thought of was JIA/Stupendousman, Top/Baragon, and Trank.

Question 9 -
Who was the winner of King Regis' Odyssey Quadrathalon? LizzieG

Question 10 -
According to ToO (not AIO) lore, Whit married what? Ham!

Question 11 -
Who's avatar is this? Bennett Charles

Question 12 -
What election team was named after a piece of office equipment? Staple

Question 13 -
What is a *warm winter parka*? Catspaw's Swimwear

Question 14 -
Which admin team instituted the first economic reset? Term 6

Question 15 -
Name 3 users that have directly been involved with the making of AIO This one was kind of a trick question, the first two that would come to mind would be Nathan Hoobler and Ariastar, BUT, Shadowpaw also did an internship with AIO, so I included him. ;)

THE BONUS QUESTIONS ARE A MYSTERY, IF YOU CAN ANSWER ALL THREE, THERE'S A NICE EXTRA PRIZE FOR YOU GUYS! \:D/
Also, about the reopening of the ruins, I'm going to do a bit of reorganizing in the next few days, but for now I'm going to turn off sub-forums on the index. That way there won't be a huge chunk of space being taken up by them.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

For #12 - I think it was Stapler, not Staple - that might have been a typo.

For #13 - I don't think that's the best definition. ;) It's more of a crazy old joke that Top started. :noway:

For #15 - Lizzie did an internship thing there too, and kmap did/does something official too, probably for longer than Lizzie or Shadowpaw. I know there's a few more people out there too who haven't posted much but would qualify for this.

EK = Mr. Organized. \:D/
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

Post by jasonjannajerryjohn »

EHEM. Still waiting for that question about me. And Darcie too. :x
Peri: Do you mean the TARDIS is malfunctioning again?
The Doctor: Malfunctioning? [pause] Malfunctioning? MALFUNCTIONING!?
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Catspaw wrote:For #12 - I think it was Stapler, not Staple - that might have been a typo.

For #13 - I don't think that's the best definition. ;) It's more of a crazy old joke that Top started. :noway:

For #15 - Lizzie did an internship thing there too, and kmap did/does something official too, probably for longer than Lizzie or Shadowpaw. I know there's a few more people out there too who haven't posted much but would qualify for this.

EK = Mr. Organized. \:D/
12, yeah typo.
13, WELL WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO PUT!? :x I didn't expect anyone to get that anyway.
15, Yeah I knew about Lizzie as well...didn't know about kmap though. :-
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

I wasn't even there for the original *warm winter parka*, yet I know...
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

That was so weird. I was up very late one night for some reason and somehow got into that thread. >_>
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I think I got all the ones I answered correct (1, 2, 5, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, Bonus 1) I also answered Bonus 2, but I guess it wasn’t complete enough.