Chatroom Game!

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Chatroom Game!

Post by Woody »

So, I'm going to host a chatroom game. It will be pretty much the same as EK's recent games, except with at least one extra game(if I get enough people) ;) I have not scheduled a time yet, because I want to find out what time works best for people. I specifically decided to host this event so that bookworm can participate(as he can rarely participate in chatroom events.) I'm hoping to schedule a time when he as well as a large number of others can be there. I'll find out what times work best for bookworm, then post those times here, and we'll decide on which of those times works for a large number of the rest of you to be there. \:D/ Also, if someone is willing to donate the money, I'll see if I can work something out with EK to use that "Admin sponsored events" thing. If you're going to be able to make it for whatever time works for bookworm, could you post here saying so? I'd like to have an idea of how many people I'll end up having.
Last edited by Woody on Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:09 pm, edited 18 times in total.
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

This is really great of you Woody, thanks! \:D/

The reason I can’t make chatroom events is they are always held in the evening. I cannot be online then except maybe on Wednesdays.
I can probably do late afternoon on most weekdays, if that will work for people.
Woody

Post by Woody »

bookworm wrote:This is really great of you Woody, thanks! \:D/
No thanks necessary. I've wanted to do a chatroom game for a while now, and I'm really excited about the surprise game I'm planning. I hope I get enough people.
bookworm wrote:The reason I can’t make chatroom events is they are always held in the evening. I cannot be online then except maybe on Wednesdays.
I can probably do late afternoon on most weekdays, if that will work for people.

Hm, I never noticed that pattern, but now that you mention it, they are. I wonder why. And as it turns out, late afternoon on weekdays is the best time for me as well! \:D/ Hopefully it works well for others as well.
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Woody wrote:
bookworm wrote:The reason I can’t make chatroom events is they are always held in the evening. I cannot be online then except maybe on Wednesdays.

Hm, I never noticed that pattern, but now that you mention it, they are. I wonder why. And as it turns out, late afternoon on weekdays is the best time for me as well! \:D/ Hopefully it works well for others as well.
Late afternoon Monday-Thursday is probably the best time for me also. After about 5 PST, I usually can't do it
Woody

Post by Woody »

I just thought of something. I need to know what time zone you're talking about, bookworm.
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

ill try to be there
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

Yeah, I'm usually off the computer in the evening..
From 10am to around 4 or 5pm EST.
Woody

Post by Woody »

Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:57 am:
Woody wrote:So you mean you're available from 10 AM to around 4 or 5 PM EST? Or the other way around?
So I'm aiming for this Thursday(Nov. 15) from 12 PM-1PM PST.(It may end up being longer, we'll see what happens) How does that work for all of you?
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Tomorrow at Noon to 1 Pacific? I think I’d be able to make it, though 12:30-1:30 would be more of a sure thing.
Woody

Post by Woody »

Alright then, We'll make it 12:30 to 1:30 PST and however much longer we feel like going. See you all tomorrow in the chatroom, then! \:D/
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Awesome, that will be perfect for me! :D
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

I'll see if I can make it, we'll see :)
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

what time is that central?
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

12:30 PM Pacific
1:30 PM Mountain
2:30 PM Central
3:30 PM Eastern
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

Not the best for those engaged in learning or working, but it is awesome to see a different, not as recognized demographic of the ToO be represented. Kudos to you!
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Monty wrote:Not the best for those engaged in learning
Depends on the schedule of your learning. This is absolutely perfect for me, it will start right around when I get to campus and end right in time for me to go to class. :)
Woody

Post by Woody »

Only 2 1/2 hours to when we get to start! \:D/ I'm hoping to get around 5-10 people. But we'll see what happens! \:D/
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

I'll just be able to make it, or I'll be late. Piano lessons.
Woody

Post by Woody »

So does that mean you will be able to make it, or you won't?

Also, I'm planning on introducing a new version of shootout. \:D/
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

I tried to make it, but Geometry was calling me. Hope it went well guys :)