Odyssey Mafia V5!!!!!! Sign-ups

It returns

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

I have not sent out roles yet, Arkán, so you can play. ;)

As for the two games at one time, the stuff in "ToO Mafia" is official Mafia. This is non-official Mafia.

And sign-ups are now officially CLOSED! Roles will be sent out in a few minutes. ;)

Also, due to the size of this game, I am adding a new role! \:D/

Jason Whittaker: Once and only once during the game, Jason can make an investigation. This investigation can occur at any time, even during the day. Also, in this investigation, the Godfather is not protected. Also, this investigation will reveal the exact role of the suspect(instead of just: "Mafia" or "Town")
Last edited by Woody on Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Arkán Dreamwalker
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Arkán Dreamwalker »

I assume he gets to keep the results of the investigation to himself, but does he have to announce he is investigating so-and-so, or does he/she PM that to keep it a secret too?
~ Walker in Dreams
Woody

Post by Woody »

Yes, he or she will PM me with their investigation. They have the option to go public with the results if they so wish.
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

That seems like a very powerful role, I hope it doesn't throw the balance off.
Woody

Post by Woody »

I don't think it will. Jason only gets one investigation. ;)