SPRING Bingo!

Happy First Day of Spring, y'all!

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Yay! They are wonderful, aren't they?! :D

The last words of the week:

The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

I seem to do really well on the bonus words. :-k How about we skip the regular ones and you post some more joyous words?
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Heh. I COULD just call each day's words bonus words, how about that?! \:D/

Day 7:

The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

I got none from those! How about you get rid of those garbage words and replace them with decent ones before anyone else notices? \:D/

I'm just trying to be competitive..

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Old Brad
I've been working out

Post by Old Brad »

I didn't get anything today either, AE. :( But I did go through and double check from the other days and found one I'd missed. \:D/
“For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him."
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I hope you're happier with today's list! ;)

Sunshine
Smile for the camera

Post by Sunshine »

"Dandelion" - it's never officially spring for me until I see the first dandelion (yep, I love that pesky weed) =) I must have forgotten to put that one on my list...
Last edited by Sunshine on Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I like dandelions too! At least...in moderation. ;) My mom wants to kill them all in our yard, and I like to have a few here and there. :-

Okay, onto Day 9.

American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

So what does everyone have?

I have crossed off 13.

Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

I have 9 left.
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Oops, forgot to post this morning's words at 8! :- Sorry folks. Here we go...

-- Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:43 am --

Nobody has posted, so I'm just going ahead and putting up today's words in this same post. :yes:

-- Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:34 am --

Well well well.

Here it is, Saturday morning bright and early. :P

There are bonus words today again! Yay! Someone should be getting VERY close to winning - make sure you are crossing off all your words and be ready to say BINGO! \:D/

Sunshine
Smile for the camera

Post by Sunshine »

Insects... caterpillar... butterfly... bees... one of the absolute best parts of warm weather! As much as I hate smashing creepy crawlies, I love silently studying insects, such as bees. The amazing work of honey bees is just a glimpse of the incredible work done throughout the entire hive. :flower:

All these words are reminding me of how much I like spring. ;) I look forward to the next set of words tomorrow! \:D/
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

2 left! \:D/
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Sunshine
Smile for the camera

Post by Sunshine »

Reynard Muldoon wrote:2 left! \:D/
Game on! *glares competitively*

;)
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Only 3 left for the good guys!

Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Hey, I slept in today! \:D/ Sorry this wasn't up at eight. ;)

Old Brad
I've been working out

Post by Old Brad »

Bingo!
“For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him."
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Ding ding ding! We have a winner, folks! \:D/

Congrats, Bradley! Right now the fudges I have available are Raspberry or Cinnabun. Do either of those appeal to you or would you like to wait for me to make some Key Lime in a couple of weeks? O:)
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I had four left.
abundant
alive
allergies
amaryllis
ants
April
azalea
baseball
basket
bees
bikes
bird
birth
bloom
blossoms
blue jay
bluebell
blueberries
blustery
Breeze
Budding
bugs
bunny
bush
buttercup
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

You actually had 2 left, because blueberries was called on Day 1 and blue jay was called on Day 6. ;)